2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• for those who cared, USA just won 3-2. regardless, what an embarrassing performance (at least in the first 3 sets). good thing they woke up at set 4.

best players:
    akinradewo - :white:
    onuma - played really well despite shoulder problems. :drink:

• actually if potential will be the basis i believe foluke can be an even better mb than thaisa however what separates them is that thaisa have been under the tutelage of 2 legendary coaches throughout her career (except for her present coach right now in osasco) plus she has been in the finals of almost every level and every competition which is why she can handle pressure better than most mb's while on the other hand foluke has been going to clubs that are not exactly competitive or even if she does like in rabita the problem is rabita is too strong for the azeri league that even if foluke does not play they will win the championship

• exciting match in the tie break!

• Now Brankica and Sanja did a great job at the end :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• What a great comeback!!!

I have to say it because I've been critical so often, but good coaching by Terzic to put Zivkovic in to serve at the end.

Well done Serbia :dance6:

• Her ankle is injured in the match of Set 3 of China VS South Korea.
    It is possible that Shen Jing-si will replace her in the Finals of 1st Group.
    At least I think so.

Is Wei injured again???????/

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

• And now is time for CRO -CZE
    GO CROATIA <3 !

• 4 TEAM have good-equal CHANCE на 2 place in Finale 6 (in Japan) after CHINA and Brazil. This is : Serbia, Germany, Turkey and Russia (USA and Italy in OFF SAID (OUT of Play)) :offtopic: :box: :wall: :obey: :aww:

• Yeaahh GO BLOCKS 3 ! Croatia <3

• Any links for CZE x CRO?