2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Someone should bring Topic :whistle: But I think Hrvatska will win Kazakhstan and Australia without any problems...

I hope that Kazakhstan surprise at least a bit like did it in last year for example against Germany :roll: Australia should be beaten without no doubts ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope that Kazakhstan surprise at least a bit like did it in last year for example against Germany :roll: Australia should be beaten without no doubts ^^

Yeah, I want some surprises, but not against Croatia! :D One loss is enough, they gotta win those 2 matches they have! Btw, does anyone know why Topic is out of NT and training in Wroclaw now?

• I like a lot Ivana Miloš ,She was perfect today (5block) with Poljak Croatia will have one of the best block ,Mia Jerkov was good and Fabris too ...Grbac :wall: ,Brčić should be a starter ...Hmmm Senna :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: ..I don't like her ,I hate her :S ..Klaris should be a starter and Topic was not in WGP because of family problems ..they will win Kazahstan and Australia and if they go in Bulgaria they will win Czech Rep ;)..Good luck Croatia tomorrow :)

• Couldn't agree with you more. Ivana played such a perfect match, plus she got prettier :rose: If Karpol was coach of Croatia, he pwould have yelled at Grbac and she probably would have cried a lot at bench... I have a feeling that Bernarda will be starter tomorrow, I don't know what's so up with Ana...

• I just saw a very interesting video on instragram.. Senna was filming some young kids in Kazakhstan working out and some of her teammates which voices I don't recognize said..
    Voice 1: Look that little girls has got abs.
    Voice 2: That little girl can't eat anything too :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was pretty funny.. And for the record I love hate talk about Senna.. And I love Senna! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Considering that we played with this Croatia two 2-2 matches,i wonder about our perfromance :lol:

Turkey's roster :

Setters : Naz Aydemir, Asuman Karakoyun, Gamze Alikaya
    Opposites : Neslihan Demir, Seda Tokatlıoğlu
    Outside Hitters : Neriman Özsoy, Gözde Sonsırma, Şeyma Ercan, Güldeniz Önal
    Middle Blockers : Bahar Toksoy, Büşra Cansu, Diclenur Babat
    Liberos : Gizem Karadayı, Merve Dalbeler

Eda Erdem,Kübra Akman are absent ?( and Diclenur Babat in the list .....Büşra Cansu and Şeyma Ercan too X( i would prefer Özgenur Yurtagülen/Ceylan Arısan and Meliha İsmailoğlu instead

• Is this list confirmed? The only news related to this is these are the players that had the health check. But nothing about the roster.
    Btw, Trt spor will broadcast the games of Turkey for the first two weeks:
    http://www.tvf.org.tr/haberler/detay/8777/

• In the meanwhile Kazakhstan defeated Australia by 3:0. Rachel Rourke with 12 points.

• I like the new jersey of Croatian team. Ivana got so much tanned :D Bernarda Cutuk looks a bit like Ewelina Sieczka...and Kaleb looks like Mirela Delic.

Rutarova(#9) is so tall :white:

• Live Belgium and Poland :wavy:

• These are the only matches i have found on fivb web tv and its very less..

Turkey - Russia (3. August)
    http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/live/tuerkei-russland/206783.html

Brazil - USA (10. August)
    http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/live/brasilien-usa/206785.html

China - Japan (17. August)
    http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/live/china-japan/206787.html

Its like the WL ''Match of the Week'', but in the previous years there were more matches.

But not available in: ALG ASA BRN BIZ BRA CHA CHN HKG CRC CUB CYP DEN DJI DOM EGY ESA FIN FRA GRE GUM GUA HAI HON IRI IRQ ISR JPN JOR KUW LIB LBA MTN MEX FSM MAR NCA MNP NOR PLE OMA PLW PAN PHI POL PUR QAT KSA SOM SUD SWE SYR THA TUN TUR UAE USA ISV YEM

• i think the only match worth watching will be Belgium - Poland...dunno what to expect from Holland - Cuba....Cubans are very likely to make so many irritating easy mistakes .. :pinch:

I agree. But Poland with this roster will not be able to fight well against Belgium either. :whistle: