2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• under these circumstances,

my first six/seven would be :

S : Asuman Karakoyun
    Opp : Yeliz Başa
    OHs : Gözde Sonsırma - Neriman Özsoy
    MBs : Bahar Toksoy - Kübra Akman
    L : Gizem Karadayı

in case of need : Seda Aslanyürek (ex.Tokatlıoğlu) to replace Yeliz Başa ...Güldeniz Önal to replace Gözde Sonsırma...Meliha ismailoğlu to replace Neriman Özsoy (to receive)...Özgenur Yurtdagülen to replace Kübra Akman and Gamze Alikaya as 12th player

• what a surprise! No Neslihan and Naz :white:
    Maybe Naz and Eda are still recovering..but Neslihan ? crazy questions on my mind !!! about Barbolini :!:

Maybe some players did not wanna finish their vacation? Thats the only explanation comes to my mind. How sure we are about this roster though? Is there a source?
    If the roster is like this, Barbolini seems to not care about WGP at all :wavy:

• Maybe some players did not wanna finish their vacation? Thats the only explanation comes to my mind. How sure we are about this roster though? Is there a source?
    If the roster is like this, Barbolini seems to not care about WGP at all :wavy:

what a stupid attitude /approach it would be if it were true...

• according to voleybolextra, Eda had a bill of health and Naz wrote she's finally fully healthy but need to get shape. I don't know anything about Neslihan's absence though. A very bad year for all Turkish Opposites. I just hope Seda and Yeliz can do less mistakes than points :lol: I wish Çağla was in the roster instead of Gamze.

• Poor Nikolova,get well soon!

Really sad.. Now Bulgaria will have really big problems on that position, and right before WCH.. I am sorry saying this, nobody is to blame of course but the coach shouldn't have let her play OH (think it was her wish right?) not just because of this injury but because she is in the team as libero now and she has to play that position.. it's not a junior competition or something like it so they can play whatever they want.. Sorry for her though.. wish her a speedy recovery

• Short news from Russian team - Natasha Malykh will play as starter in the 1st round in Ankara, Obmochaeva hasn't made a good shape to play starter so she mostly likely will be staying at bench. Shlyakhovaya is out of roster now and the starters would be Podskalnaya and Zaryazhko.

about Turkey - To me it's a big surprise that Neslihan and Naz not playing at home :whistle: Unless they're injuried or not available to play...

Now I have to delete my predictions.. Barbolini :down: :down: :down: :down:

Now I have to delete my predictions.. Barbolini :down: :down: :down: :down:

I do not know what attacked him Barbolini, proven coach is ..... Neslihan left out of the squad, I do not understand what the problem is ... the World is at the forefront and he knows it ... :P

Really sad.. Now Bulgaria will have really big problems on that position, and right before WCH.. I am sorry saying this, nobody is to blame of course but the coach shouldn't have let her play OH (think it was her wish right?) not just because of this injury but because she is in the team as libero now and she has to play that position.. it's not ajunior competition or something like it so they can play whatever they want.. Sorry for her though.. wish her a speedy recovery

Everyone knows that Desi isn't real libero and she is OH from the beggining of her professional career. She started on this position not with her wanting last season under coaching of Abbondanza on the place of injured Mariya Filipova. Wheh commes Kuzkyutkin he doesn't have much time to try other liberos and he just bet on the certain move of his italian collegue with using her as libero in the European qulaficatuions and Yeltsin Cup but soon or later she will play again as OH. I have different opinion and i think that she is better receiver than attacker but this thing doesn't change the things that she is OH. I don't think that there is something so dramaticall at all - we have two very expereinced liberos with a games in different european clubs in the faces of Iva Monova from Maritsa Plovdiv and Anelia Todorova - Pashina from champion Levski. Also there is a younger Kristin Kolchagova who wait his chance to prove himself and in the close future we will have other young and talented players on this position like Zhana Todorova and Slavena Nikova.

• Serbia vs Germany online in the morning

• Everyone knows that Desi isn't real libero and she is OH from the beggining of her professional career. She started on this position not with her wanting last season under coaching of Abbondanza on the place of injured Mariya Filipova. Wheh commes Kuzkyutkin he doesn't have much time to try other liberos and he just bet on the certain move of his italian collegue with using her as libero in the European qulaficatuions and Yeltsin Cup but soon or later she will play again as OH. I have different opinion and i think that she is better receiver than attacker but this thing doesn't change the things that she is OH. I don't think that there is something so dramaticall at all - we have two very expereinced liberos with a games in different european clubs in the faces of Iva Monova from Maritsa Plovdiv and Anelia Todorova - Pashina from champion Levski. Also there is a younger Kristin Kolchagova who wait his chance to prove himself and in the close future we will have other young and talented players on this position like Zhana Todorova and Slavena Nikova.

I know that but this year she was there as libero, the coach thought or had to do it.. So I think he should play all the tournaments as libero.. there is WCH coming up and changing to other position is not easy especially when she is new to this libero role.. However I was not talking on wheather she should or shouldn't play as libero in NT, or if OH is her real position.. I was saying that her job this year was to play libero and that was what she was supposed to do.. I hope you get me now..

• What do you think about matche between Croatia and Bulgaria ..who will be the winner ??
    Croatia has very good block Poljak - Miloš but Bulgaria has better attackers, only Fabris but she has problem with setters ...

What do you think about matche between Croatia and Bulgaria ..who will be the winner ??

Croatia has very good block Poljak - Miloš but Bulgaria has better
    attackers, only Fabris but she has problem with setters ...

In Porec maybe will win Croatia but in Samokov with Strashi definitely Bulgaria. And i think that block of Strashi and Ruseva is not weaker that croatian one.