2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Because Bulgaria didn't impresses at all :whistling: :whistling:

but it was Bulgaria B, now we have Bulgaria A :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sorry, that's the most hilarious joke I've heard recently. Kozuch was a promising player when she replaced Angie for the first time and used to lead Germany along with Furst, but now she's just an ordinary european OPP. You are saying about awards and Sheilla worse than Kozuch? Sorry, that makes no sense. I like Maggie as much as I like Flier, Neslihan and Skowronska, but all of them ain't able to play as good as their best days. You shouldn't forget how expensive Kozuch is and her value.

Bravo for you. Some players getting huge money, play nothing because they look attractive, beautiful face shining on the court, men - fap fap or girls yelling and that's why they are famous. In men case I can add Bartman. Anderson irritated me, especially his transfer to Zenit, but he proved he is worth that. Kożuch is Bartman of women volleyball. :lol:

• To Bartman and Kożuch I can also add Matteo Martino. :rolll:

Eee somebody didn't agree that Skowrońska is not in that group with Kożuch, Flier? Hm, you claim that because she had good season in Azeri league in Rabita. But what's with her other seasons? In Turkey she couldn't shine as well as in Rabita, anyway why she doesn't play in Turkey now? Where her rivals will be Sheila and attackers in the best shape? The genious beautiful queen Skowrońska was ashamed in match with Belgium, when Poland needed her the most ever during qualification and now our young team proved her. And she was the worst player in the court against Belgians. And she gets upset and get a break from NT.

• I respect your opinion totally but as an audience, I would not really like to watch Kozuch in the Turkish league in top teams. :win:
    I think Germany should start naturalizing players from other countries instead such as Ukraine or Russia. They have more promising alternatives :lol:

lol. we may have to do that way too bcz we dont have top opp after Neslihan..she has few years to retire and we have Polen Uslupehlivan whose arm/shoulder lacks enough power and Gözde Yılmaz who is stronger but a slow opp..Ceren Kestirengöz who is a strong girl but cant jump well and unsure on what position she will play and in a bad shape recently. Pelin Aroğuz seems to be a promising left-handed opp player but it is said that she is unwilling to play volleyball. even on turkish forum some say that Irina Voronkova should be naturalized bcz she was born in Istanbul . :rolll: .... im against naturalization.. we have to trust in our youngsters..

• Where can I see Bulgaria-Kenya??

• but it was Bulgaria B, now we have Bulgaria A :wavy:

I was talking about bulagira A team.... Kenya win first set :D

• lol. we may have to do that way too bcz we dont have top opp after Neslihan..she has few years to retire and we have Polen Uslupehlivan whose arm/shoulder lacks enough power and Gözde Yılmaz who is stronger but a slow opp..Ceren Kestirengöz who is a strong girl but cant jump well and unsure on what position she will play and in a bad shape recently. Pelin Aroğuz seems to be a promising left-handed opp player but it is said that she is unwilling to play volleyball. even on turkish forum some say that Irina Voronkova should be naturalized bcz she was born in Istanbul . :rolll: .... im against naturalization.. we have to trust in our youngsters..

Well I was just being sarcastic :lol: But I agree on some parts. For example Turkey could have naturalized some good MBs and be a top team now but I guess we don't need that and as you said, it's best not to discourage your own young players.

• Nice perfomance by Emiliya Nikolova in 1st set :lol: :aww:

• To Bartman and Kożuch I can also add Matteo Martino. :rolll:

Eee somebody didn't agree that Skowrońska is not in that group with Kożuch, Flier? Hm, you claim that because she had good season in Azeri league in Rabita. But what's with her other seasons? In Turkey she couldn't shine as well as in Rabita, anyway why she doesn't play in Turkey now? Where her rivals will be Sheila and attackers in the best shape? The genious beautiful queen Skowrońska was ashamed in match with Belgium, when Poland needed her the most ever during qualification and now our young team proved her. And she was the worst player in the court against Belgians. And she gets upset and get a break from NT.

LOL! You know what is worse than the people that claim that Kozuch is a great opposite? The ones claiming that she is beautiful :lol:
    No offense but I understand people finding Apitz beautiful or Bartman handsome. I even understand that people find Freya sexy but Kozuch?! Don't really know :whistle:

• LOL! You know what is worse than the people that claim that Kozuch is a great opposite? The ones claiming that she is beautiful :lol:
    No offense but I understand people finding Apitz beautiful or Bartman handsome. I even understand that people find Freya sexy but Kozuch?! Don't really know :whistle:

You don't want to talk about beauty, do you? :D Hehe. I think it's a matter of taste but I've got to agree with you, never found Kozuch beautiful. She's got a nice smile, but not even close to beauty. To me, she seems a typical ordinary slavic looking girl. Apitz and Brinker are beautiful, yeah. But wait, Aelbrecht sexy? who claims that? :dance4: I love her as player, she's such an energetic woman, but sexy? really? in what way? :kiss:

• Bulgarian girls are really mad after losing 1st set

Bulgaria leads 13-0 :O