2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Come on Russia...1 more set and 2 points for my predicition :dance6:
    Thank you Chine and Belgium for 2 points :) :)

• Arrighetti's passion could easlily turn into anger unfortunately this attitude of hers kill the momentum of team rather than firing up her teammates.
    Italy has so many loveable players, surely Arrighetti is not of them with her manlike behaviours

• Final 6 (in JAPAN) : CHINA, Brazil, Germany, Russia, JAPAN + BELGIUM !!! :cup: :dance4: :woohoo:

• With all due respect... Bonifacio and Chirichella are not middle-blockers to stop Kosheleva and Obmochaeva hits.

• Arrighetti's passion could easlily turn into anger unfortunately this attitude of hers kill the momentum of team rather than firing up her teammates.
    Italy has so many loveable players, surely Arrighetti is not of them with her manlike behaviours

Actually Arrighetti is one of my favorite Italian players besides Centoni and her anger/passion whatever you call is the thing that makes her different and valuable. :super:

• Unfortunally this passion doesn't turn into points...only 2 points in three sets? This is a disaster for a player with her experience and skills.

• Our RUSSIA TEAM with WIN (VICTORIA) !!! Tomorrow Important play with Turkey TEAM . Need Win 3-0 !!! :mad: :box: :win:

• NED-PUR

Netherlands has got the worst reception line I ever saw in my life. They were 8 points ahead, then puertorican girls started putting pressure from the service line and now Ocasio and company took the first set 22-25! :wavy:

Go boricuas! :box:

• Nederlands from 16-8 to lost set 1 22-25 :aww:

• Actually Arrighetti is one of my favorite Italian players besides Centoni and her anger/passion whatever you call is the thing that makes her different and valuable. :super:

You don't get it. I love when a player gets angry and tattoos the ball to the ground for example or roofs someone.. She is doing some gestures which are really not pleasant to watch. Like you know when you are a kid and your coach puts you to play with someone you think is bad and every time they make a mistake you roll your eyes and you're frustrated and stuff like that. You can't do that at this age and at this level! She has to learn how to control that.. I mean I would be very angry at her if I was her teammate.

• You don't get it. I love when a player gets angry and tattoos the ball to the ground for example or roofs someone.. She is doing some gestures which are really not pleasant to watch. Like you know when you are a kid and your coach puts you to play with someone you think is bad and every time they make a mistake you roll your eyes and you're frustrated and stuff like that. You can't do that at this age and at this level! She has to learn how to control that.. I mean I would be very angry at her if I was her teammate.

I understand that of course but I watched the game and did not perceive it like that. Maybe I'm being very subjective or missed those parts.
    I saw Del Core looking really pissed off in the end of the game and I think she even said something. It is similar with Gözde sometimes. But I agree about nailing the ball down part. If you can transfer your anger to your game in a positive way, it makes sense as in case of Gözde.
    But again, I didn't really see those parts and what I mostly disagree about is, people calling those manly behaviors. Anyway all of these are pretty subjective and I guess Bonitta thought same as you did and replaced her in the last set :win:

• Final 6 (in JAPAN) : CHINA, Brazil, Germany, Russia, JAPAN + BELGIUM !!! :cup: :dance4: :woohoo:

What you are suggesting is almost practically impossible. Both Germany and Russia can`t go to finals together assuming USA win their last matches. So it would be USA instead of Germany considering their daily performances today.
    IMO The Netherlands is the only the team from second division who could compete with the teams from 1st division

• What you are suggesting is almost practically impossible. Both Germany and Russia can`t go to finals together assuming USA win their last matches. So it would be USA instead of Germany considering their daily performances today.
    IMO The Netherlands is the only the team from second division who could compete with the teams from 1st division

Netherlands has no chance against big teams, easy 3-0 even for Dominican Republic. Second set just started and I already lost the count how many aces Puerto Rico made...

• What you are suggesting is almost practically impossible. Both Germany and Russia can`t go to finals together assuming USA win their last matches. So it would be USA instead of Germany considering their daily performances today.

In their current form, they will struggle...

Btw... Four users from the UK on the same thread!? Wow!

• italy plays a terrible game, even in their advantages-receive and defence.

totally disaster,only one girl Chirichella in her level.

i doubt if they could get in Final Six in WCH.

a team could not score,now russia's receiving and defence is better, not mention the powerful spiking.how can they win?