2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Absence of Sanja Popović is evident...I don't know what happend to Fabris today ....and I'm thinking that everyone will agree with me,Maja Poljak is the best MB in EU !
    She is so smart in her blocks and so strong :heart:

• gamova is in the house!! :heart:

• Poland today starting Kajzer, Połeć, Wójcik, Smarzek, Kąkolewska, Paszek, Durajczyk. Puerto Rico was up 13-8, but now it's 14-11.

Finally Makowski started without Bełcik, Kaczorowska, Skowrońska and Kowalińska 8o

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Different players, same results. Puerto Rico wins the first set 25-19.

It's high time to get rid of Makowski, but federation doesn't care :mad: :call: :thumbdown:

• I just loved the Italian victory over the European Dominican Republic!!

• Poland is just a disaster once again :aww:

• If Germany is supposed to be european Dominican Republic, Poland must be european Algeria...they're so hopeless, what a humiliation in front of home fans...they shouldn't play like that, the fans came to support them. I'm sure Croatia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria could easily have won over Poland with this shape...

• If Germany is supposed to be european Dominican Republic, Poland must be european Algeria...they're so hopeless, what a humiliation in front of home fans...they shouldn't play like that, the fans came to support them. I'm sure Croatia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria could easily have won over Poland with this shape...

And federation still does NOTHING with this :mad: Makowski has a valid contract till Rio :what:

• I don't know why people complain about the groups division and keep saying that Croatia or CZE is better than Poland and whatever. The division is obviously based on historical results, ranking and previous tournaments. Of course nowadays some of the teams from group 3 would beat teams from group 2. But the federation needs to divide the teams using any criteria, it is not possible to measure the quality of the teams just a months before Grand Prix starts.

• Skowronska is a disaster everytime I see her this season...another Ciaskiewicz, I was saying that she is not enough good for NT :wall:

• Efimienko with 2 defences :white:

• I was almost going to ask "Who the hell is Akyol? Isn't #11 supposed to be Naz Aydemir?", well It was Naz :D