2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Valerie Courtois is usually very stable in reception but it tends to get worse due to the cover for Rousseaux...

Edit : Russia defeated Belgium by 3-0 as expected...but no way, what a boring match ever. Pasynkova was a disaster, Startseva playing without thinking...

• Reception error, hitting error, and serving error in a row for brazil... :aww:

• knee injury for fabiana... :|

• If I were ze roberto, i'll put the substitutes on court instead of their usual starting six. now i understand where lang ping is coming from. this close to WCH, you don't want your best players injured. brazil lost mari and paula prior WCH due to injuries in grand prix and that was a big blow to them.

• Thaisa is so funny!

Everytime she makes a service error, she goes out of the court speaking a sequence of words that would surely make a sailor blush.

• Thaisa is so funny!

Everytime she makes a service error, she goes out of the court speaking a sequence of words that would surely make a sailor blush.

well, she should be mad at herself with the number of service errors she made today.

actually, i take that back. the WHOLE brazilian team can't serve today. dani, sheilla, thaisa, fabiana..... :wall:

• Brazil won it 3-0 without bigger difficulties ^^ Jaque was MVP of game :thumbsup: :heart:

Chinese NT plays without their 4 starters, but I think that it's good strategy before WCH. Lan Ping can try backups for Xu, Zhu, Hui and Wei, moreover she avoids risk of injury before important tournament :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Manabe starts with MB on court today and with Ebata on bench, Turkey as expected :whistle:

• Japan crashed Turkey in the first set 25-13. Turkey did not do anything yet. Yeliz Basa is needed and Bahar is unfortunately not able to do anything in the block.

• Polish commentators complain about Naz all set long :lol: