2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• RUSSIA rely on Kosheleva as TURKEY OF Gyuzde and Neriman ... And I do not agree that the Russians day by day getting worse .... In the world you will see a very different Russia ... :heart: :heart:

• The Turkey-Russia match went very long. And there's a mandatory 30 minute break in between matches.

Belgium-Brazil will start at 6:45 GMT/15:45 local time.

IT will be delayed cause Russia x Turkey just ended it. It was a long match with some technology discussion in the end..hehe

Ah cr@p, I forgot that they're all playing in the same stadium this week :lol: :wall:

Thanks!

• What are you talking about? Who told you that this system automatically detects an error 3th meter line ?? Far as I know it's still the judges' decision after viewing...

• RUSSIA rely on Kosheleva as TURKEY OF Gyuzde and Neriman ... And I do not agree that the Russians day by day getting worse .... In the world you will see a very different Russia ... :heart: :heart:

Ok, Obmochaev tell me what's happening to Obmochaeva)) Why does she look so heavy, so uninterested in what's happening. Will she really be ready for WCh?)

• Ok, Obmochaev tell me what's happening to Obmochaeva)) Why does she look so heavy, so uninterested in what's happening. Will she really be ready for WCh?)

What can I say, we have a problem with it .... Very often fight .. :lol: :lol: ...Jokes apart, I have no idea what happened to her, maybe there are problems that do not yet know. I wonder how of the top 5 striker in the world, it came back ....I hope to get better and see her as soon as possible, again in the fire and ice of course :rose:

• As a person who finds Goncharova very overrated, even I'm surprised by her very bad form recently. I really think it's about Gamova because she was doing fine till the announcement.

• As a person who finds Goncharova very overrated, even I'm surprised by her very bad form recently. I really think it's about Gamova because she was doing fine till the announcement.

If it's really because of the announcement that's only worse for her. That would mean she doesn't have enough will, sporting character to try and proove that she deserves that place. Too bad for her.

• I think Brazilian team is getting better day by day and by Sunday they will be the machine we all seen before. Japan would have had more chances to beat them if they've faced Brazil early in the tournament.

• Thaisa destroyed Belgium :white:

• i don't think we can expect high quality game in this tournament, many players are at their limit (physically and mentally). it's like a torture game .FIVB should reconsider this insane schedule.

• Marichev said that Gamova,Kosheleva and Obmochaeva will play together.Even in the last interview he said that it's good that they qualified for F6 but on the other hand they've lost 7 days of training and after come back they'll only have 20 days of training and the hardest part will be making Obmochaeva a decent receiver.So I was thinking maybe she knows that no matter how bad she plays she'll be starter in WCH..But on the other hand she's a professional so I highly doubt that.

• Marichev said that Gamova,Kosheleva and Obmochaeva will play together.Even in the last interview he said that it's good that they qualified for F6 but on the other hand they've lost 7 days of training and after come back they'll only have 20 days of training and the hardest part will be making Obmochaeva a decent receiver.So I was thinking maybe she knows that no matter how bad she plays she'll be starter in WCH..But on the other hand she's a professional so I highly doubt that.

And that idea of Marichev's sounds like a fairytale now. In 20 days he plans to turn her from bad Opp to world class OH. 8| Does anyone believe that's possible?

• I agree with you that Turkey actually deserved this win more, because they were really fighting all game long and Russians were in and out. I won't even say anything on Russian tactics that's unbearable. But I'm not agree on that Gozde behaviour, she was overacting even if she was right. She was demanding, she was talking endlessly to everyone, that was over the top. I won't even mention her screeming to Scherban's face in the 1 set, I find it funny how all the Turkish users here were up hating Malykh for doing that 1 time in Ankara and now Gozde does that 2 games in a row against Russia and she's a national hero.

I once had a conversation with you about this, if by 'some users' you mean me, or anyone else including me.
    I am not Turkish, nor did I say Gozde is a national hero because of that. I do not support that kind of behavior. Gozde is 29 and by now she knows how and what she's doing on court. My comment than was that her older teammates (Malykh's) should teach her how to behave. She is 19 and she should behave like it.. And FYI she did it in the final round too, and Kosheleva screamed across the net today too.

• Ole Brazil bribe judge God to defeat Belgium :cheesy: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• I once had a conversation with you about this, if by 'some users' you mean me, or anyone else including me.
    I am not Turkish, nor did I say Gozde is a national hero because of that. I do not support that kind of behavior. Gozde is 29 and by now she knows how and what she's doing on court. My comment than was that her older teammates (Malykh's) should teach her how to behave. She is 19 and she should behave like it.. And FYI she did it in the final round too, and Kosheleva screamed across the net today too.

I wasn't referring to you. I got your point of view last time we discussed it. There was a user here who actually wrote - I hate Malykh and Goncharova. And that sounded a little disturbing and got into my memory.
    I can understand Gozde's agression. She's not tall and she uses a lot power to hit, so she need that power to come from within. If she will be calm and emotionless she will probably score no points at all. With all that I still think she was overacting today. But life goes on) :drink: