UEFA Champions League

• I'm probably in some football Hades, you know (I wrote Hades because some words are censored and it's ridiculous if u ask me because what is wrong in a word H.E.L.L.?). The world is just brutal. And Mourinho is a clown. Eto was the biggest joke for me when he came, while Mou "sold" Lukaku. And I didn't change my mind even though grandpa scored some important goals. Now here we have, genius, appearing on a pitch and voila! penalty kick. I swear, I almost ate my tv. And now I feel as stupid as it is only possible. Feel like a total loser. Ok, forever blue, and stuff, blah blah blah... But for now I feel pretty much done by watching my team. We've been already called Robin Hood. Guess why. And the season seemed to be so much like rainbow and butterflies... Tragic end. Nah.

But will be fair to congratulate Atletico. They're amazing this season. I feel a bit sad that they lost to Levante yesterday. I hope they'll win last match in Primera Division and take this so very well deserved trophy.

Still donnu who I'm going to cheer for in CL final. I think I love Ramos too much... though Atletico is such a heart-robber, no chance to watch them and cheer against them, especially when they're kicking Barcelona and Real butts both on national and international backyard. Like if they don't give a fu*k these two clubs are so supported in the world and people are so obsessed with them.

• Poor Atletico.. since 39 minute led and then in 90+3 in last seconds goal by Real, and again in 110.. and again in 117.. and again in 120.. 1-4.

Comeback as Russia in 2012 Olympic Final v. Brazil in Men's volleyball.

• Poor Atletico.. since 39 minute led and then in 90+3 in last seconds goal by Real, and again in 110.. and again in 117.. and again in 120.. 1-4.
    in
    Comeback as Russia in 2012 Olympic Final v. Brazil in Men's volleyball.

Agree, it seemed that Atletico won it like Brazil almost did it, but later goal in additional time like a finale of 3rd set with 29-27 for Russia and extra time was under Real's control like 4th and 5th set by Russia with insane Muserskiy on right wing :super:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Haven't seen the final as I so much didn't care who is gonna win... But I read Ramos kinda saved Casillas as* scoring this goal in additional time :P In the end I think I'm satisfied with the result. I simply love Ramos too much to not be :D So congrats, Real :thumbup: Sorry, Atletico. Maybe next time.

• Guys, more important things are going on in other thread but I feel I can't ignore the draw. So.

A: Atletico, Juventus, Olympiakos, Malmoe FF

B: Real, FC Basel, Liverpool, Ludogorets

C: Benfica, Zenit Saint Petersburg, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, AS Monaco

D: Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Galatasaray Stambul, Anderlecht

E: Bayern, Manchester City, CSKA Moscow, AS Roma

F: Barcelona, PSG, Ajax, APOEL

G: Chelsea, Schalke, Sporting, Maribor

H: FC Porto, Shakhtar, Athletic, BATE Borisov

Have to say that E and F looks mindcracking :roll: Man City with big chances again to not survive the group stage :gone: I know, I'm hater. I won't say a single word more 'cause anything can happen and I truly want Chelsea and Juventus to advance and considering the fact Chelsea didn't make it two years ago and Juventus a year ago, I shouldn't be so arrogant toward any team. But it's City, you know... Ok, just shut up :P

• What's the difference between City and Chelsea? Both were few levels below United, Arsenal and Liverpool before money came. And City is class above Roma and 2 classes above CSKA

• Can I have a single club on my list of non-favourite or only you can don't like Chelsea or Juventus? Because somehow I feel I can't freely share my sympathies and opinions.

And if you're asking the difference between Chelsea and City talking about CL is exactly like this: Chelsea won it once, City - not. And Chelsea maybe had better or worse times in CL but never disappoint as much as City, the club which is expected to be one of the favorites in this race and what? In past few years doesn't advance from the group at all or leaves competition after first play-off round.

Plus, I'm not saying... Eh,I'm not even comparing Chelsea or City to Man Utd or Liverpool but can you just leave the money? Both clubs didn't have a history standing behind, as it is with clubs you mention. But still have a future to make this history.

I swear, if you start talking about artificial clubs now... Just don't.

PS. What makes you think City is class above Roma? Maybe on paper yes. But they have to prove it on pitch facing Roma. Because last City's seasons in CL don't convince at all they have a class they show in PL.

• Szczęsny :aww: :rolll: :obey: :lol: His face expression when he's leaving the pitch after getting red card is precious every time :D While Ospina made a huge save after Yilmaz's shot :obey: Poor Santi again non-successful in CL in terms of scoring... Was never any closer to do it. Cheers, Santi, we'll be better next time ;) Two more things. The bad, first. Catastrophic behaviour of Turkish fans :thumbdown: SCANDAL. After watching volley fans all month long I'm shocked seeing such things. My sensitivity get used to nice pictures, time to go back to the football world... Second thing, the better one: jerseys. I would applaud to the designer of Arsenal players' jerseys. Tight beyond all limits and giving some extra boost for the imagination. Oh, and to stay strictly in football: Danny Welbeck with a hat-trick :obey: Plus - Ramsey, holy shit, no ;(

The Blues yesterday nothing really special. I swear, Rui Patricio distract my attention! To remind his "beautiful" performance on WC I would never expect saves like this from him. Really, Rui? :whistling: Bravo, Fabregas + Matic. That was EPIC.

PSG - Barca. You can say whatever you want about the curly guy. He is a hole in defense and stuff. Ah, fu*k it. Fu*k all the mistakes he ever made in blue or in canary jersey. I simply miss this guy and nothing is gonna patch this hole in my heart every time I watch Chelsea matches.

And for the end, my all time fav and hero of my childhood - TOTTI. Neverending class :flower:

PS. Juventus in pea jerseys :what: :cursing:

• Feels like I'm talking to myself but whatever...

Poor The Reds, completely helpless. Supported to the end by the fans singing "You'll never walk alone". I always feel like I hear this song for the first time, the moment is just as much beautiful. Magic :heart: Coming back straight to the game... James' assist was classy and Ronaldo's finish, nothing to add but :obey: And this action when James was toying with 3 opponents leaving them behind and escaping - wicked cool :obey: MY MASTER. I dream about the day when I see James and Eden playing in one team, arm to arm. They would dribble the whole army to death together :D Also, interesting option would be to see both battling for the ball against each other. Hell know who would have survived. Talking about Hazard, I think the KING is back :thumbup:

And Ake :obey:

If only Borussia could play like this in league... I hope they're on the best way to be back at their strongest. Reus is here, assisting and scoring himself :box: Also Mkhitaryan. And Gundogan, looks a bit as if he ate too much donuts during holidays but will be good. Time for Kuba to come back as well! :win:

Nice goal by Cavani, have to mention this. He literally danced among like 3 or 4 opponents and scored almost sitting on his ass. Well, actually he did score it from the grass. Anyway, what can I say, you better see this.

And the craziest curly head again defending the ball just before it would have landed in goal :thumbup: Geezer, you still look better in blue colors. And tell me more that Luiz is a hole in defense...

• Last person I expected here, Bartek :D

Real must be so freakin' optimistic about pairing with Juve

Views before the draw:

• Last person I expected here, Bartek :D

Real must be so freakin' optimistic about pairing with Juve

Views before the draw:

Wait! Wait! Wait! I'm Juve's fan! Don't understiamte us because zebras bite :sleeping:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Wait! Wait! I'm Juve's fan! Don't understiamte us because zebras bite :sleeping:

Chill! Chll! I'm on Juve's side too ;) just sharing what the media and all so-called experts and fans think. It all amuse me, actually. I think Juve will show them why any team shouldn't be so underestimate. Especially if it's such a team as Juve.

• Chill! Chll! I'm on Juve's side too ;) just sharing what the media and all so-called experts and fans think. It all amuse me, actually. I think Juve will show them why any team shouldn't be so underestimate. Especially if it's such a team as Juve.

Let's hope it :rolll: Talking seriously, I'm already happy due to we reach semifinals which was unexpected during the summer. Almost for sure we are going to lose (perhaps with humiliation), but we are satisfied anyway for the moment. Our budget is growing every year (170 millions in 2011, 300 now) thanks to victories/sponsors/merchandising etc., but at the moment it's still half that of our rivals in these semifinals. Therefore currently we are glad, but in a few years the semifinals are going to be routine for us too, so the time of our return is coming! Get ready to the main event! :thumbup:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I don't think Juve is so doomed to fail, dude, be optimistic! ;) Actually, I feel excited about the coming battle. It's going to be nice rivalry. And Gigi Buffon against Cassilas... How classic :cheesy: Don't know though where the hell is Pogba 'cause I didn't follow the news, I just didn't see him in last matches roster. I believe Juve is much stronger with him on board. But don't worry, there is always Chiellini there to catch the ball with his hands in the most dramatic moment! He won't play against Barca, lucky for him he won't meet Suarez :D

• They DID IT! Hey, Juve, hey :D FinoAllaFine :woohoo: Gigi Buffon is my master, always was, always will be :super: and Morata like: "you sold me? ok, then I score against you". :D Perfect composition, Alvaro gave sth great to the team, as well as the team made him better.

Keep the dream alive, guys. Barca is not unbeatable. Totally :box: