UEFA Champions League

• I'm broken:gone: How can you give this away?!? How much luck can Spurs have? But I have to say, ajax has to blame them self. They should have killed the chances they've got end never should let Spurs come back. Schöne played really bad:wall:

Last minute goals against your club are always heartbreaking. I feel for you but thanks to Ajax, Ronaldo and Real Madrid were cancelled because of them.:lol: They made this year's UCL very interesting and I am loving it. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Less than 5 hours before the Spurs-Liverpool kicks off. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Harry Kane probably shouldn't have come back? :whistle:

• Such exciting semi-finals and then a really boring final. Congrats to Liverpool I guess, especially Virgil Van Dijk (ex-Celtic player :) ).

Poor Lucas Moura who scored 3 to take Spurs here and is left on the bench for the final until 65 minutes.

• Mourinho and Wenger as pundits were more entertaining than the final. :gone: