UEFA Champions League

• You made me smile a bit, so thanks! But I think the disappointment will stay a while. But I'm proud of how far they came, no one expected that:)

• You made me smile a bit, so thanks! But I think the disappointment will stay a while. But I'm proud of how far they came, no one expected that:)

Focus on the positive vibes from your pride for the team and let the disappointment go. :teach:

You can do it. Whenever you need positivity, I'm here for you and everybody else. :saint:

#ProudAjaxFansVibes for you! :rose:

• I'm broken:gone: How can you give this away?!? How much luck can Spurs have? But I have to say, ajax has to blame them self. They should have killed the chances they've got end never should let Spurs come back. Schöne played really bad:wall:

Last minute goals against your club are always heartbreaking. I feel for you but thanks to Ajax, Ronaldo and Real Madrid were cancelled because of them.:lol: They made this year's UCL very interesting and I am loving it. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Less than 5 hours before the Spurs-Liverpool kicks off. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Harry Kane probably shouldn't have come back? :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Congrats Liverpool, deserved win! I wish Ajax was in the final. If they were in the final, it could have been a more attractive final. But 'if' unfortunately don't count...

• Such exciting semi-finals and then a really boring final. Congrats to Liverpool I guess, especially Virgil Van Dijk (ex-Celtic player :) ).

Poor Lucas Moura who scored 3 to take Spurs here and is left on the bench for the final until 65 minutes.

• Mourinho and Wenger as pundits were more entertaining than the final. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Barcelona just lost to Bayern, 8x2!!!

The defense of Barcelona is so weak! Unfortunately Messi en Suárez level declined also:( Barcelona should have started to rejuvenate their selection much earlier IMO. Bayern offense is crazy good, together with the left en right back:cheesy:

On the other hand, I expect City to win the CL, they play the most complete game!

• Okay, I won't make any predictions anymore🙈

• It was an interesting QF round.

PSG have quality players all over the pitch and if Mbappe is fit then they will cause huge problems for any team but I felt so bad for Atalanta to lose like they did. Their transformation over the last couple of years has been amazing and since Bergamo is probably one of the worst affected areas from COVID it would be nice for their fans to have something to celebrate.

Atlético were disappointing to me. Simeone’s defensive tactics have helped them get some great results in the past and unlike some people I actually enjoy watching that style but I think it was the wrong idea in this match.

Barcelona were obviously a disaster and need to rebuild their team. Guys like Messi, Suarez, Busquets, Pique and Vidal have all had great careers and can still contribute but when more than half of the starting 11 are over 30 then there’s a problem. The trouble is the younger guys they’ve signed in the last few years have all been disappointing so far. Bayern were terrific though.

Pleased to see Man City go out. I think Lyon got their tactics right, but that miss by Sterling will haunt him for a long time.

I’m ready for the SFs. :box:

• Barca is just so depressing to watch at this point.

#FreeBritney

• Barca should've sold Messi in the summer. Get the money they could and invest with it.... now Messi will leave and they dont have anything to show or any money to spend

Barca should report Messi's tax receipts to Spanish authorities and just be done with it, tbh.:box:

#FreeBritney

• I could see Bayern getting eliminated while we are without Müller. Lazio should feast on our defense and I can't see Lewandowski scoring more goals without his telepathic german brother.

Goretzka is our best Müller substitute but he's also recovering from Covid as well. The serious injury to Tolisso practically leaves us no more option to play a temporary 10.:white:

#FreeBritney