technical problems/missing posts

• I got a strange problem when I created a new thread for the USA NT - despite writing "USA NT 2017" in the thread's title, after posting it appears like this: "Usa Nt 2017" which looks just awful. When I tried to change it and added some dots ("U.S.A. NT 2017"), it still wouldn't let me use more than two capital letters ("U.s.a. Nt 2017") ?( Is there some post rule that doesn't allow users to use to many capital letters? I also tried with "Usa NT 2017", but it also changed itself back to what it is now. And I used chrome and mozilla, with the same results. Is it just me? And can any of the mods change the title to "USA NT 2017", so it would look properly?

Well I changed topic's name to Your desired one and it looks ok now :wavy: ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well I changed topic's name to Your desired one and it looks ok now :wavy: ^^

Thank you! Looks so much better :flower: It really bothered me :lol:

• Can't reply to a DM in my inbox.

When I press submit I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Template compilation failed: syntax error in tag {if} in template 'pmIndex' on line 15
    You get more information about the problem in our knowledge base: http://www.woltlab.com/help/?code=12000
    Information:
    error message: Template compilation failed: syntax error in tag {if} in template 'pmIndex' on line 15
    error code: 12000
    file: /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/system/template/TemplateScriptingCompiler.class.php (773)
    php version: 5.4.45
    wcf version: 1.1.10 (Tempest)
    date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 16:18:15 +0000
    request: /index.php?page=PMList
    referer: http://inside.volleycountry.com/index.php?form=PMNew
    Stacktrace:
    #0 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/system/template/TemplateScriptingCompiler.class.php(183): TemplateScriptingCompiler->compileIfTag('(f.fbq)return;n...')
    #1 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/system/template/TemplateScriptingCompiler.class.php(110): TemplateScriptingCompiler->compileTag('if(f.fbq)return...')
    #2 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/system/template/TemplateCompiler.class.php(31): TemplateScriptingCompiler->compileString('pmIndex', '{include file="...')
    #3 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/system/template/Template.class.php(360): TemplateCompiler->compile('pmIndex', '{include file="...', '/web/htdocs1/vo...')
    #4 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/system/template/Template.class.php(264): Template->compileTemplate('pmIndex', '/web/htdocs1/vo...', '/web/htdocs1/vo...')
    #5 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(100): Template->display('pmIndex')
    #6 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/page/PMListPage.class.php(106): AbstractPage->show()
    #7 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php(46): PMListPage->show()
    #8 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(64): AbstractPage->__construct()
    #9 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/wcf/lib/util/RequestHandler.class.php(92): RequestHandler->__construct('PMList', Array, 'page')
    #10 /web/htdocs1/volleycountrycom/home/www/inside/index.php(8): RequestHandler::handle(Array)
    #11 {main}

Edit: Now I can't get to my inbox. If I press "Private Messages" up above, I get the same error.

• I can't get to my inbox. If I press "Private Messages" up above, I get the same error.

That's been my experience for several weeks.

• That's been my experience for several weeks.

I am sorry about that :( I can confirm the problem, I have been unable to use personal messages for over a month now. I contacted both WoltLab and Popelka (he is the license holder) but I have got no news/solution/improvement till now.

• So, after facing a malware problem, our forum is up and running again! Apologies again for the inconveniences!

Hey, thanks for working on something that I'm sure is not a paying gig for you :D and bringing the forum back to life for us :heart:

• I don't know if it's just mine but it's really lagging whenever I'm typing.

I'm not noticing any lags

• Hi, I got some problems with my username... I haven't used this account for a long time and I forgot my password. Of course I used option of lost password, then I changed it, everything should be fine. Now I see (and probably everyone else sees) that also my username changed and now my email is also my username. It looks weird. :P I don't understand why it happened and I think I can't change it back myself. :(
    Can you help me please?

• Hi, I got some problems with my username... I haven't used this account for a long time and I forgot my password. Of course I used option of lost password, then I changed it, everything should be fine. Now I see (and probably everyone else sees) that also my username changed and now my email is also my username. It looks weird. :P I don't understand why it happened and I think I can't change it back myself. :(
    Can you help me please?

Based on your PM response, things seem to be working now :) Previous posts are stored with the old username, that's the way the forum software works and I think there is nothing I can do about it, unfortunately.

• There's one thing that's been bugging me recently: the spacing of the posts seem off. The format of my posts gets shuffled everytime, like I'll create two paragraphs and they get merged into one or the lines get mixed up. Any of the mods know what's going on?

• There's one thing that's been bugging me recently: the spacing of the posts seem off. The format of my posts gets shuffled everytime, like I'll create two paragraphs and they get merged into one or the lines get mixed up. Any of the mods know what's going on?

I can confirm these problems.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

• :sos:
    • :what:
    • :rose:
    • :mad:
    • :drink:
    • :white:
    • :super:
    • :down:
    • :whistle:
    • :wavy:
    • :teach:
    • :win: