Transfer News Italian Seria A

• Quote from "samba player"

Yes, it seems that raisport will continue to broadcast the matches! Not sure 100%, but probably yes! There were rumors about Sky (Italian pay TV), that had in interest in women volleyball, but I don't think it will happen this year.

So, at the end Rai won't broadcast the SerieA! The pay tv Sky will transmit it! But the Champions League will be broadcasted by SportItalia, a channel that you probably find on the satellite.

So, at the end Rai won't broadcast the SerieA! The pay tv Sky will transmit it! But the Champions League will be broadcasted by SportItalia, a channel that you probably find on the satellite.

damn no :shock:
    uff.... so i wont be able to watch the league anymore.... now that rosner is in bergamo thats double-bitter... :cry2:

• Quote from "Nastja"

damn no :shock:
    uff.... so i wont be able to watch the league anymore.... now that rosner is in bergamo thats double-bitter... :cry2:

maybe some good soul can post the games :roll:

• Quote from "LothiePG"

maybe some good soul can post the games :roll:

im not so into this downloading.... i wanna watch the matches live or else ill check the results before eheh
    but maybe ill find some other way :wink2:

• Quote from "Nastja"

im not so into this downloading.... i wanna watch the matches live or else ill check the results before eheh
    but maybe ill find some other way :wink2:

Maybe going to Italy, then! :wink2:
    You're closer than me!

• Ingrid Siscovich to Busto Arsizio

That's horrible. :cry2: Now my only connection with the world class volleyball (apart from major NT championships) is gone...

• I told nastja already a couple of months ago that this would happen, and she didn't want to believe me (as always :lol: ) but anyway it's indeed a pity for all of you out of Italy... but sometimes if there will be any good nightly matches I can stream them in live for you.

Anyway, we will start on 4th October by broadcasting live the Italian Supercup in Milan, with Perugia against Jesi and the night after Altamura against Chieri ;) and the 10th ..it's novara's turn... :roll:

• Some updates on rosters which changed in those weeks.

Tatiana Shaposhnikov Artmenko (ISR) - - - > Perugia

Ogonna Nneka Nnamani (USA) - - - > Novara

Diana Ramona Marc (ROM) - - - > Jesi

Elena Koleva (BUL) and Elisa Cella (ITA) - - - > Piacenza (A2)

Mirela Corjeutanu (ROM) - - - > Santa Croce (A2)

• It's official now, coach Abbondanza leaves Jesi!

Other official news are Matea Ikic (CRO) stays in Vicenza/Imola and Ferrari will coach Sassuolo also next season.