Say hello from Bangkok,Thailand

• Hi,there!

My name's Buddy.I live in Bangkok which is a capital of Thailand. Glad to be a new member on this Volleyball page and nice to see you all here. Have a great weekend!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Hi Buddy :wavy: your name is just awesome :thumbsup:

Join our conversations and have a great time here. Enjoy :drink:

• Hi, nice to meet you! It's so cool that poeple form all over the world register here. Thanks to it, this forum is more international :win: Your woman national team made a good job during Asian Championship in the Ratchasima! Congratulations! :drink:

Write a lot and have fun! ^^

• Hi, nice to meet you! It's so cool that poeple form all over the world register here. Thanks to it, this forum is more international :win: Your woman national team made a good job during Asian Championship in the Ratchasima! Congratulations! :drink:

Write a lot and have fun!

Hi, nice to meet you! It's so cool that poeple form all over the world register here. Thanks to it, this forum is more international Your woman national team made a good job during Asian Championship in the Ratchasima! Congratulations!

Hi, nice to meet you! It's so cool that poeple form all over the world register here. Thanks to it, this forum is more international :win: Your woman national team made a good job during Asian Championship in the Ratchasima! Congratulations! :drink:

Hi, nice to meet you! It's so cool that poeple form all over the world register here. Thanks to it, this forum is more international :win: Your woman national team made a good job during Asian Championship in the Ratchasima! Congratulations! :drink:

• Sorry, guys! I'm learning how to repost you a comment, but It confused me:(( I don't know where to go next...lol

Any ideas or suggestions?