2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Granvorka had nothing at all to do with that ball, it was easily high enough for the setter to reach it. Granvorka can be happy that Marbach did not kick her out of the way because it was definitely Marbach's ball to set...

im not as sure as you....seemed it was Granvorka's ball to me.

• im not as sure as you....seemed it was Granvorka's ball to me.

She WANTED to play it, but the setter was there and could have easily set it, Granvorka should have gone out of the way and prepare for attack.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Granvorka playing well. She's one of those players who is too busy trying to look cool instead of focusing on playing well.

• She WANTED to play it, but the setter was there and could have easily set it, Granvorka should have gone out of the way and prepare for attack.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Granvorka playing well. She's one of those players who is too busy trying to look cool instead of focusing on playing well.

she is a Güldenizstyle player...very good digger,good receiver (better than Güldeniz) and bad attacker....but her cross-court spike was good..

• she is a Güldenizstyle player...very good digger,good receiver (better than Güldeniz) and bad attacker....but her cross-court spike was good..

Granvorka is NOT a good receiver, maybe better than her teammates but she's far from what I consider "good". Defense is the only element where she is acceptable, but other than that....the problem of Swiss team is that Granvorka, Unternährer and Steinemann all are the same type of player: short and not particularly good at anything.

id like to watch Bulgaria-Azerbaijan ..laola's choices :down:

Laola can show only stuff that is produced by some TV company, as Polsat for Polish matches. If there is no production of BUL-AZE there is no way Laola can show it :whistle:

• dunno..i havent watched many matches from Granvorka ..as far as i know : her reception was also ACCEPTABLE..could not as good as Marcon's but not that bad...just like Güldeniz...her reception is also not good but acceptable.

• Israel has many players from different countries..

Israel has many players from different countries..

That`s no excuse...Israel lost to Hungary 1:3 yesterday in a clear way.

France seems to be nothing, already 2 weeks, when they were defeated by Romania 2 times 0:3.

Montenegro and Slovenia left no chances to Spain

Israel left no chnces to France

The downfall of 2 big nationas. No potentinal in good Players. That happens, when the league is full of foreign Players and local payer don`t Play any big role in their Teams

• That sounds like a joke... because the best players of these teams (ISR, HUN, SLO, MNE) are NOT playing their local leagues :rolll:

This results just show how most of NT in Europe are in a similar level and they can beat each other (except top teams)

BTW, Spain is playing with a new generation of players and, of course, missing a lot Jéssica Rivero and María Segura (both injured).

• That sounds like a joke... because the best players of these teams (ISR, HUN, SLO, MNE) are NOT playing their local leagues :rolll:

This results just show how most of NT in Europe are in a similar level and they can beat each other (except top teams)

BTW, Spain is playing with a new generation of players and, of course, missing a lot Jéssica Rivero and María Segura (both injured).

I think What he ment is that in French league there is à lot of foreigners and french players are not key players in their team, they have no responsabilities. The problem is that there is not enough good french players. We dont even have enough good players for national team.

• Btw, last two games' stats clearly show how useless Guldeniz for the NT is. She is not a good killer (having troubles even against those teams?!), her reception rates are even lower than Ezgi Guc who you all criticized. I feel ashamed that she is invited to Turkish NT while a lot of young players deserve that spot.