2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Btw, last two games' stats clearly show how useless Guldeniz for the NT is. She is not a good killer (having troubles even against those teams?!), her reception rates are even lower than Ezgi Guc who you all criticized. I feel ashamed that she is invited to Turkish NT while a lot of young players deserve that spot.

agree..Güldeniz should be just a back-up in the nT...the young players must play more and more...

• Congratulations for Poland :dance4: they won it without difficulties, it's surprise how Ukraine couldn't beat Switzerland yesterday :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• That sounds like a joke... because the best players of these teams (ISR, HUN, SLO, MNE) are NOT playing their local leagues :rolll:

This results just show how most of NT in Europe are in a similar level and they can beat each other (except top teams)

BTW, Spain is playing with a new generation of players and, of course, missing a lot Jéssica Rivero and María Segura (both injured).

It`s no joke. Pure realism!! U have Bokan in Montenegro, that`s all. Look at the past, even with Bokan, Montengro had no chances. And now beating Spain?? Montenegro is a small Country, with just a few Clubs, no good Juniors/youth Teams and they are now able to beat Spain 3:1. Even if Spain is missing few good Players, this Nation should be able to compensate this and beating such small nations like Montenegro. And Montenegro is missing good Players like Peruncic, Jackic, Vujadinovic >> That makes this defeat even worse.

Ok France have some Problems, but playing at home and such a Performances is not french like.
    The players have no leading role in their Clubs, it`s almost like in Switzerland, where Local Player (Volero) are just sth like "Staffage". And so, you will never reach a better Level.

• Finland beating Belarus (with Kavalchuk back in NT) is a huge surprise for me. Pauliina Vilponen who was simply terrible in Schwerin with 20 points and 61% in attack as OH :what:

Azerbaijan after losing against Portugal today won against Bulgaria, that is quite a surprise as well...

• I've just read that Ukrainians probably had food poisoning snd obstacles with intestines after arriving to Bysgoszcz :whistle: maybe it was the reason for their weaker performance...

• I've just read that Ukrainians probably had food poisoning snd obstacles with intestines after arriving to Bysgoszcz :whistle: maybe it was the reason for their weaker performance...

I watched 4th set of UKR-SUI earlier. Ukraine was leading 16:7 and then lost 14 points in a row :white: About half of them by own mistakes, they were completely stuck in rotation 1 and their OPP could not kill from 4. Maybe illness was a factor in the match but it's no excuse to lose 14 consecutive points...

• Switzerland: You have a small talent-pool because Volleyball isn't popular here. There are no "role models" earning good money in strong leagues to inspire the girls. Living costs are high here, most clubs here have a rather small budget (due to lack of big sponsors) and can't pay decent wages (which means a swiss girl can earn more in almost all "normal-life professions" here than as a Volleyball player). So many swiss players retire early (with 25 years or so), which means a big lack of experienced swiss players for the clubs and our NT. And the only realistic chance to ever participate in the Olympic Games offers Beach Volleyball (which is more popular here anyway). I might be wrong, but i don't think the presence of many foreign players in our league is the cause of the problems. It's more the consequence of the lack of swiss players.

• about players without responsability , thats right : except setter faesch (she play injured with some tendon in wristle broken) or Jupiter, all the other girls are subs in their own club and sometimes even didnt play a full set in the whole season (MB Mortreux for exemple)

about coachs maybe thats why now 50% of the french teams are coached by foreigner coachs (italian, belgian, romanian, algerian and dutch). a lot of countrys use foreigner coach in the passt years, espêcially italian and have success (germany, turkey or czech republic). so maybe we can have hope in the future. But actually its such huge desapointment.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Hungary - Sweden:

Magyarország–Svédország 3:1 (17, 19, –25, 19)
    Moulins, 150 néző. Vezette: Sampaolo (olasz), Fischer (német).
    Magyarország: Tálas 5, Vacsi 6, Dobi 5, Liliom 19, Sándor 18, Horváth D. 13. Cs: Lévai (liberó), Pallag, Széles, Szakmáry 1, Szombathelyi, Kötél Zs. Szövetségi kapitány: Jan de Brandt.
    Svédország: Harlin 5, Rejzovic 4, Wasserfaller 1, Jacobsson 13, R. Lazic 5, A. Lazic 19. Cs: Edberg Vieira (liberó), Sjöberg , I. Haak 1, A. Haak 3, Moren, Rix 2. Szövetségi kapitány: Tina Celinder-Nygren.
    Az eredmény alakulása: I. játszma: 6:2, 12:4, 12:9, 16:10. II. játszma: 8:3, 10:10, 14:11, 23:16. III. játszma: 0:4, 6:7, 11:8, 21:22. IV. játszma: 7:1, 16:12, 22:15, 22:17

source

• Finland beating Belarus (with Kavalchuk back in NT) is a huge surprise for me. Pauliina Vilponen who was simply terrible in Schwerin with 20 points and 61% in attack as OH :what:

Azerbaijan after losing against Portugal today won against Bulgaria, that is quite a surprise as well...

Azerbaijan tries to receive and defend with 3 players who are taller than 1.90. In the first match it was mistake to play with Gurbanova, she couldn't make into 6 in Azerrail, where Polina got better and better every match. Also, in absence of Korotenko, none of our liberos are experienced and good defender.

• Hungary - France:

Magyarország–Franciaország 3:0 (22, 21, 15)
    Moulins, 400 néző. Vezette: Fischer (német), Sabroso Moratilla (spanyol).
    Magyarország: Tálas, Vacsi 9, Dobi 11, Liliom 9, Sándor 12, Horváth D. 8. Cs: Lévai (liberó), Pallag, Szombathelyi. Szövetségi kapitány: Jan de Brandt.
    Franciaország: Bauer 5, Jupiter 13, Fedele 8, Druenne 6, Faesch 4, Mortreux 6. Cs: Ortschitt (liberó), Nowak, Menet-Haure, Delabarre. Szövetségi kapitány: Magali Magail.
    Az eredmény alakulása: I. játszma: 4:4, 12:7, 13:14, 22:20. II. játszma: 10:7, 10:13, 17:15, 21:17. III. játszma: 3:6, 15:10, 20:12, 21:22.

source

• Poland today with another 3-0 (25-16 25-23 25-22) :thumbup:

• Smarzek rocks :super: without injuries her future can be brilliant :teach:

• I must say, that I like this roster of Polish NT, we will see how they will play with stronger teams :)
    And young Smarzek :obey: