2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Normally, Italy is too experienced and balanced for Dutch team.

Reception will be crucial. If Dutch reception is good, they can use the height and power. If reception is bad, Italians will be master in rally, like always.

I agree. If Ned reception will be good then they have better power and heigh, but if they struggle they will lose.

• Hande Baladin did really good. Can she receive at all? If she can do it on a good level, she will be very appreciated in Turkish league

She played as OH in Sarıyer last season. Her reception is like Neriman's or Gözde Yılmaz's.

• CZE vs GER should be an interesting match tomorrow. I believe the Czechs can take it.

Unfortunately I believe it too, but it's all up to Germany. If they manage to play their game for 3 sets, they'll win, otherwise they'll lose, just like today in 2nd set against Romania. Good sign is that Brinker played fairly well today, she was sick during the week with stomach flu and yesterday it still affected her game.

• After all we've seen Russia and Serbia certainly look like the most possible final candidates. But who knows what's gonna happen in QF and SF ;)

• So she originally is a MB but can play as OPP and OH, talented girl.. well I don't think she is such a powerful hitter as Neriman, so maybe is she improves her reception more she can play as a starter in top teams

Her technique is not good indeed, she has timing problems also, still quite talented. It is a pity that she will be in Eczacıbaşı's roster next season. She won't have much chances behind spikers like Calderon, Neriman, Larson, Neslihan, Boskovic. Also there is Damla Çakıroğlu who is a better receiver than Hande. :down:

• Croatian game:
    Ivana Miloš was AAmazing, what a game from her!
    Maja Poljak is doing good jobe but she can be much better. She was getting better and better in her blocks but she is not in her best shape yet.
    Our OHs are bad, Senna better than yesterday but she is afraid to attack. On other hand Topic so good in reception and ok in attack.

Setter: Grbac bad as always, Brcic need to be starter.
    Opp: Barun was better than stats shows, Grbac was setting so bad to her, and Fabris again showing her power but so stupied moves from her.
    Libero: again to young and to nervous for ECH. Ob other hand she is dooing well in defends.

For Croatia everything is on Belarus.

• Dragan Nesic is pathetic clown who is so far away from being a good coach. And under his guidance bulgarian girls play awfull. I don't know what to say, i'm so dissapointed. Maybe all my life will not be enough to see some important success from any bulgarian sport player. I don't know how Lora Kitipova plays in so quality teams while she can pass even normal ball ? I have to sleep but i'm so dissapointed. I will propose from tommorow bulgarian volleyball to be be forbidden for praticing by law. :down: i'm far from thinking that Croatia was so good opponent in this match but bulgarians played as mental midgets. Sorry again for my words but i'm waiting so much time some good performance at any ECH that i'm so dissapointed.

• I'm always amazed how quickly opinions change. When Nenova still was in BUL NT, Kitipova was the holy cow and the saviour of the team who must become starter ASAP. Now Nenova is gone, Kitipova is starter and now she is responsible for all the bad in the world?

• I'm always amazed how quickly opinions change. When Nenova still was in BUL NT, Kitipova was the holy cow and the saviour of the team who must become starter ASAP. Now Nenova is gone, Kitipova is starter and now she is responsible for all the bad in the world?

So what expect me to say ? Does attackers like Vasileva and Rabadzhieva deserve such a horrible setting ? Even MB can be usefull if it wasn't this setting. Does they train something or just drink a coffee in this time for preparations. I cant believe that with this receiving and setting we can even beat Belarus.

• I dont know what to expect from Turkey tomorrow. I was quite sure that we would beat Belgium but after watching two games I am disappointed. Our game looks so chaotic, so unstable. We look fragile. It might look because of the weak opponents but I feel lile we will loose tomorrow just like in ECH against Germany.By the way the chaos is because of Naz's unstable setting. She, immediately, should collect herself.

• Reception was very bad for Bulgaria. They didn't make so many errors like Croatia but balls for Kitipova were to far from the net she couldn't use mb at all.
    I think and I hope that Belarus can suprised Bulgaria. In 2014 they played against each other and score was 3:2 for Bul, but Bul played at home.
    Good luck to both teams.

• I dont know what to expect from Turkey tomorrow. I was quite sure that we would beat Belgium but after watching two games I am disappointed. Our game looks so chaotic, so unstable. We look fragile. It might look because of the weak opponents but I feel lile we will loose tomorrow just like in ECH against Germany.By the way the chaos is because of Naz's unstable setting. She, immediately, should collect herself.

Yes I agree! Naz wasn't setting so well.. although reception hasn't been the best, Naz had many imprecise sets

• Yes I agree! Naz wasn't setting so well.. although reception hasn't been the best, Naz had many imprecise sets

And Nilay isnt a long time solution. She can make miracles coming from bench but only just for 5 6 rotations, max 1 set. That is why I miss Asuman. She is better than any of Turkish setters except Naz.

• Turkey is just playing optimum volleyball considering early opponents, will surely lift their games for better opponents. And we all know that Turkey usually get into the flow on later stages. And after the big break for key players, that is just so normal. I guess everything will be fine for Turkey.