2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Bonitta is such a sore loser, he and Guidetti almost got in a fight(Which I would love to see, lol).

• Do you know in which set?

End of match, Holland was allready celebrating ,and they thought it was a touche ball ( last ball) .Got challenge and was not touche,so Holland deserved the victory. Italian players and coach were not happy with decision of the challenge,but it was clearly no touche-ball!

• Bonitta is such a sore loser, he and Guidetti almost got in a fight(Which I would love to see, lol).

As too many italians I'm afraid :lol:

Diouf is not an athlete nor a volleyball player. A 202cm "player" unable to block, jump, serve and receiving.

Unable to serve?
    On the block I agree, she is 'good' only thanks to her height. And also on the jump, but for that I blame who train her the most.

• Diouf is not an athlete nor a volleyball player. A 202cm "player" unable to block, jump, serve and receiving.

I saw her during two matches at Final Four Champions League in Szczecin and she was great so please don't say she is not a volleyball player. :aww:

• I saw her during two matches at Final Four Champions League in Szczecin and she was great so please don't say she is not a volleyball player. :aww:

She has the technique of a five years old. All she does is hitting the ball hard, jumping at a ridiculously low height given how tall she is. Either she scores a winner, or she gets blocked in the face. Nothing in between. Uncapable of scoring a block-out. No reception, no passing, nothing. She's not a volleyball player, just someone hitting the ball hard.

• She has the technique of a five years old. All she does is hitting the ball hard, jumping at a ridiculously low height given how tall she is. Either she scores a winner, or she gets blocked in the face. Nothing in between. Uncapable of scoring a block-out. No reception, no passing, nothing. She's not a volleyball player, just someone hitting the ball hard.

I agree with you! I don't like her. :drink:

IMO Italy's starting players should be
    Lo Bianco - Centoni
    Guiggi - Arrighetti
    Bosetti Lucia - Del Core (Tirozzi should play if they can't score points)
    De Gennaro

I really don't understand why Bonitta
    - loves Chirichella/Sorokaite/Bosetti C./ Diouf so much
    - didn't call Ferretti
    - doesn't let Centoni play

He keeps changing Lo Bianco- Diouf with Malinov-Sorokaite. Dear Bonitta, this double substitution worked during the WCH because you had Ferretti-Centoni and they are 100 times better than Malinov and Sorokaite!

Even people who follow volleyball only during ECH and WCH noticed that Diouf and Chirichella should not be starters!

Maybe for Rio Bonitta will call 3 liberos, you know... after 3 setter (Leo, Ferretti, Signorile) during the World Championship and now 3 opposites (Centoni, Sorokaite, Diouf)... you will never know :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by giaval92 ().

• She has the technique of a five years old. All she does is hitting the ball hard, jumping at a ridiculously low height given how tall she is. Either she scores a winner, or she gets blocked in the face. Nothing in between. Uncapable of scoring a block-out. No reception, no passing, nothing. She's not a volleyball player, just someone hitting the ball hard.

Agree. Diouf can only hit the bal hard. That's all. Very limited player., actually

• i must be hearing some word in turkish that sounds like djubra…

i have a question about seda tokatioglu. i had always seen her as a backup and not impressed at all: slow, ponderous and not very agile. but then i rewatched some matches at the WCh and she was the starter and she had a lot of kills. what do our turkish posters think of her and why isn't she in the team here?

• i must be hearing some word in turkish that sounds like djubra…

i have a question about seda tokatioglu. i had always seen her as a backup and not impressed at all: slow, ponderous and not very agile. but then i rewatched some matches at the WCh and she was the starter and she had a lot of kills. what do our turkish posters think of her and why isn't she in the team here?

I think Seda can be pretty effective as both OPP and attacking OH. Problem with her is she is inconsistent and also very blockable. You see when she gets a bad set for example, she doesn't try to go high hands, or block out, she hits hard and tries to 'break' the block and it doesn't actually work. Also she is injury prone.. slow in defense, her block gets tooled a lot. If there was no Gozde Yilmaz I would take her, but luckily there is Yilmaz who can also play OPP and OH and Hande Baladin