2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• I feel like I'm watching a replay of Poland-Italy ;( Croatia is better but only until It matters. They are missing a good setter just like everyone in Poland is missing Skorupa but at least she will be back at qualification tournament.

• Speaker correct him self and he said that Mira Topic is still without club.
    Just without that stupied mistakes and we can beat them. Jerkov you are in my mind :wavy:

• None of those teams deserve a ticket to next play-off. Diouf simply will be stopped by Kosheleva and Obmochaeva.

I'm getting so fed up with croatian errors...

• Italy should thank them after the match, the half of their points is from Croatia's mistakes

• Brcic is playing realy good...Angelo why Grbac, why Grbac ?????

• Bravo Italy :)
    Croatia now focus on EQT for Rio. :)

• Without a good setter, you can never be a strong team.

• Seriously Fabris in just for the last point, Angelo? :wall:

Both teams very very weak. Russia is gonna crush Italy. I can't wait for Kosheleva to spiker over Lo Bianco's hands and Goncharova over Lucia Bosetti's hands.

I feel really sorry for Maja. She will never win an important medal with Grbac, Usic and so on around her. The libero is good, at least.

• Poljak was in blocking, she gaved 100% :super: , 7blocks.
    Bozicevic today showed good reception and digging were :super: !!!

I don't why Angelo use Grbac over Brcic, i really don't know.
    I can't believe that yesterday Milos was blocking Obmochaeva and Kosheleva and today :down:

I'm happy with performance of Mira, I hope that Mia will recover :)

• Agreed. Also Alajbeg could have been helpful in terms of spiking.

Today's MIP - Ana Grbac. Bonitta'd better send her some thanks flowers :flower:

• Crovolley, Jerkov is injured, but what about Ana Starčević? She can't be worse than Usic.

Starčević is amazing player, but she doesn't want to play for NT becausw no one invited her in NT before and now when she is 28, and playing awesome in Turkey they invited her. She is angry and don't want to play. :/

• The game between Germany and Hungary will most likely end 3-2. Hungary is so far one of the best serving teams of ECH and Germany reception is not at its best. So it will be a clash of two good serving teams, but I'm sure Hungary can get 2 sets and make the game interesting.

:whistle:

Please do me a favour and be sure that Turkey will beat Germany tomorrow ;)

• Starčević is amazing player, but she doesn't want to play for NT becausw no one invited her in NT before and now when she is 28, and playing awesome in Turkey they invited her. She is angry and don't want to play. :/

:aww: And she's right to be: they invited players like Senna for years in her place. :white:

• That was not supposed to end like this...

To me it couldn't end in a better way :cheesy: :dance6:

I'm really glad we won (and in three, intense sets), but I think we haven't played our best volleyball so far in the competition (I'm still waiting for Del Core...).

I guess tomorrow we'll have the last chance to play at our best, and – if we managed to do that – let's hope it's going to be enough...
    At least today we were focused and gritty :box:

Croatia did very interesting thing, imho, but also very silly mistakes, like Italy two days ago vs Oland (but in my opinion in that match we played worst than Croatia today and Oland played better than us today).

• Senna is not on the level she was in Baku earlier this summer and here we go again...........

I don't remember her playing so good in the European Games in Baku, to be honest.

And players can't be praised and loved all the time, she was terrible today, reminding me of her bad days in Scavolini Pesaro especially when she got blocked by Guiggi, her ex teammate. Overall I think she's given reasonable criticism.