2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Congrats to my Polish team...but it was terrible, they reminded me Croatia in some crucial moments when they played so chaotic and made too many mistakes. That's a pity that Werblinska got injured, it looked serious but nothing is certain yet. I dont expect victory with The Netherlands, but at least I hope we'll fight and try to play less nervous than today. Good substitution by Ganszczyk in the end :win:

• Tur -Ger :

we have to play with % 100 focus..Germany is one of the traditional experienced good teams in Europe..if you dont play with your best, this is a single match and any result is possible! if we can play a good game i believe we can beat Germany..good luck!

• I just saw that quarters will be played at 17:00 Central European Time. That means Belgium will have less than 19 hours from the end of one match to the beginning of the other. :cheesy: :white:

• After first two sets I thought we can play a good match against Holland tomorrow but after following 3 sets I'm kinda happy we somehow won this match. Well done Pycia, Skowronska and Ganszczyk!

• Skowronska 31 points!!! :super: she will be very tired tomorrow...

• I'm happy about Sylwia Pycia's performance: 18 points, 14/21 (67%).

She showed that she still deserves for playing in NT! :rose:

• Is Rosseaux still injured? IMO, she should be starting instead of Vandesteene

Rousseaux wanted to have a break, so did Nina Coolman. Vandesteene is not a NT material IMO, bad attacker and weak passer. I don't know why Van Gestel hasn't been given enough chances to play.

• I'm happy Italy managed to arrive to the quater-finals as it wasn't so easy to beat Croatia after the defeat against Holland. There are still some problems, as Del Core that looks quite out of shape and in general we have difficulties to pass with our OH... before the tournament I thought that our weakest point would have been our MBs but they're doing a good tournament I must say.
    Today against Russia it will be really hard, I hope the girls will give their best as we can are anyway a good team! C'mon girls :super:

• I'm happy Italy managed to arrive to the quater-finals as it wasn't so easy to beat Croatia after the defeat against Holland. There are still some problems, as Del Core that looks quite out of shape and in general we have difficulties to pass with our OH... before the tournament I thought that our weakest point would have been our MBs but they're doing a good tournament I must say.
    Today against Russia it will be really hard, I hope the girls will give their best as we can are anyway a good team! C'mon girls :super:

I totally agree. Our middles are doing a great job but we are too weak in p4. Del Core is the shadow of herself, she was a mess in both reception and attack yesterday. Definitely better the Bosetti sisters but still not at their level. Diouf played good but she's inconsistent and according to her trend, if she played well yesterday, she could be bad today :whistle: . If we can improve our OHs, we will be a more competitive team. De Gennaro is outstanding as usual but probably she won't get any award in this tournament if Italy stops its journey in quarterfinals. :down:

• Yeah Italy needs better OHs, yesterday everytime when Maja was in blocm they afraid to spike and today they have even taller blockers in front of them. Good luck to Italy but without OHs it will be very hardfor them. MBs were amazing in blocking and attacking, they did amazing job :)

Maja Poljak congrant to Italy, She said that they were better team and that Croatian when they have tied score, team didn't believe in victory and that is why we loss today.

• Yeah Italy needs better OHs, yesterday everytime when Maja was in blocm they afraid to spike and today they have even taller blockers in front of them. Good luck to Italy but without OHs it will be very hardfor them. MBs were amazing in blocking and attacking, they did amazing job :)

Maja Poljak congrant to Italy, She said that they were better team and that Croatian when they have tied score, team didn't believe in victory and that is why we loss today.

Poland got to the quarterfinals and Croatia didn't. I truly sympathize, knowing how it feels when your beloved teams does not reach its potential, but some might think it a karma, considering how persistent you were in arguing that Croatia is much better than Poland. This is why one needs to be careful not to get too cocky, especially prior to having any cause to get cocky in the first place. :gone:

• Poland got to the quarterfinals and Croatia didn't. I truly sympathize, knowing how it feels when your beloved teams does not reach its potential, but some might think it a karma, considering how persistent you were in arguing that Croatia is much better than Poland. This is why one needs to be careful not to get too cocky, especially prior to having any cause to get cocky in the first place. :gone:

Hahah come on karma hahah...Pls lets talk about that Serbia bought Boskovic and Brankica from BiH ? :mirror:

• The composition of the quarterfinals seems to be not surprising because all the best 8 teams of the CEV ranking managed to qualify. The same teams except of Serbia (replaced by CRO) will play in qualification tournament in Ankara. :box: