2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Naz can't do miracles. She has a so-so OPP, one receiving OH, one attacking OH, who is not that reliable in this match, and two so-so MBs. Maja sets Rasic from her knees, Naz tried to do that and Kubra send it miles long

i think naz's set for kubra was too low for her . Rasic can play over the block with her sets but its really hard to hit nazs low sets.

• Naz can't do miracles. She has a so-so OPP, one receiving OH, one attacking OH, who is not that reliable in this match, and two so-so MBs. Maja sets Rasic from her knees, Naz tried to do that and Kubra send it miles long

Thw difference is Maja DID set the ball WELL but Nazs set was so below for Kübra. She will finish Kübra's career :lol:

I am not against Naz. I love her when she is in a good shape but she is horrible right now, not what I was expecting before the tournament. And Ferhat is to blame not to take her out of the court and let Nilay play. Nilay is also bad but who knows what happens when she enters, just let her play.

• Even Neslihan is better as OH so I think that Neriman will be on the bench :D

• Wow! Congrats Serbia! I knew this would happen already yesterday. But I'm still feeling ashamed of my team's game.
    There is clearly a quality gap between Russia, Serbia and Turkey. In fact, Turkey could not lead the game in any of the sets in the last 2 games. This quality gap is not because of players, who can say Gözde is a worse player than Malasevic or Neriman much worse than Mihajlovic? The gap is because of bad coaching, Ferhat Akbas.

Naz had 2 bad games in a row, actually she did not do anything special during this entire tournament. Ferhat is somehow scared of subbing her or he hates Nilay. Nilay surprised me positively! Merve Dalbeler should play volleyball as a hobby but not as a profession. What kind of libero becomes a target for serves and receives bad in all of them?

Eventually, I do not think anyone from the Turkish team deserves to be in the dream team. I don't blame any of the players, they came this far with their own.
    Ferhat is clearly the one to blame, he has small dreams, takes few risks and behaving like an amateur. He should have started his career in a mediocre team in the Turkish league like Sariyer or Idmanocagi. Now he simply risks his entire career starting from the top and falling badly. :down:

• this bad tornament ended for turkey..

we sucked in reception when it matters..fighting was also not there.....if Akbaş keep this mentality then he will see in her dreams to qualify for Rio..

on Players :

Naz : she was bad!
    Gözde : i liked her struggle despite she was not at her best..
    Eda : she was not bad untill f4 then disappeared in f4...she was also bad at blocking in this f4
    Kübra : she is only blocker who is capable to block tall-strong hitters but her reacting timing is slow....our sucking in tactics- serves also has a part in her not reaching the corners
    Neriman : She was bad in reception..also bad in attacking in f4 thanks to her passing..
    Polen : she was bad..i didnt understand what was wrong with her
    Gizem : honestly to some extent she was better passer...
    Hande : she needs to play many more high level matches..
    Gözde Yılmaz : i think she had injury otherwise i cant understand why Akbaş didnt use her more

• It's always nice to win a medal, so yay :D This team definitely had it in them and I'm glad they managed to recover from that craptastic and lifeless performance yesterday. Great connection between Maja and the MBs, Rašić-Veljković duo can also rock it :box: And Malešević went nuts in the end of the third set. :D

Now, have some well deserved rest and start preparing for Rio.

• Even Neslihan is better as OH so I think that Neriman will be on the bench :D

Unfortunately Neriman will play in Eczacibasi in starting 6. Larson-Neriman, Kreklow-Neslihan, Maja-Busra is their potential line up with Asuman-Boskovic double substitution when needed. Most likely Damla Cakiroglu will replace Neriman in the league or Neslihan will receive in certain rotations as OPP.

I heard Neslihan's injury is over and she is hitting like a boss again in trainings. :heart:

• I didn't watch the whole match of the second semi-final simply because it was boring to be. I don't know why people here said 'this is real volleyball', 'look at the quality of the match' and etc.. I found the first match much more entertaining, and to be honest I didn't see anything high level in the second that could be seen in the first, except Kosheleva hitting over the block. First of all there were many serving mistakes, there were hitting mistakes, a lot by Boskovic. There were simple mistakes like overpassing a free ball, disorganized defense by Serbia, not many creative actions. However my point is that it doesn't matter if Serbia and Russia are 'stronger', 'more powerful' or whatever you call them, than Netherlands and Turkey, first match was not only more entertaining but it had a lot better rallies, defense, longer points, energy! Did you see Maret running til the end of the court and saving that ball, than saving another in the same rally.. I hope Netherlands wins today! Good luck

I totally agree! You expressed my thoughts perfectly.

And I felt the same (or even worst) about the third place match, it was quite boring to me, so few defenses... :sleeping:

But congrats to Serbia, they played better than Turkey and deserved this victory! :flower:

• Unfortunately Neriman will play in Eczacibasi in starting 6. Larson-Neriman, Kreklow-Neslihan, Maja-Busra is their potential line up with Asuman-Boskovic double substitution when needed. Most likely Damla Cakiroglu will replace Neriman in the league or Neslihan will receive in certain rotations as OPP.

I heard Neslihan's injury is over and she is hitting like a boss again in trainings. :heart:

really..then takes her to Ankara

• btw... what do you think about Boşkoviç's performance dropping ?....is this because now teams know her game better or she is mentally tired?

I'm sure she is exhausted. She played whole summer almost. It will be great for her to sit at the bench for a while and recover. I think she is still the biggest potential of opposites in the entire world!