Best Setter : Maja Ognjenovic
    Best Libero : Anna Malova
    Best OPP : Lonneke Slöetjes
    Best OH1 : Tatiana Kosheleva
    Best OH2 : Anne Buijs
    Best MB1 : Irina Zaryazhko
    Best MB2 : Eda Dundar

• Source please.

You don't really know how WC 2019 contestants will be qualified. They can simply go backto the old system with 1st and 2nd ECH team. Anyway how do you know how these teams will perform in WCH 2018 and ECH 2017 and WGP...

• Guidetti gave his medal to Nicole, because she deserved it. She was joining team whole week as good as she could!

Well, Gio could do whatever he wanted with his medal, but Koolhaas wasn't part of the official team and she won't be considered as medalist and vice-champion of Europe anywhere. She will just have a medal.

• Looking at the tournament stats, the awards are not that off. Sloetjes in the whole competition scored 23 points more than Goncharova playing the same amount of sets. Unfortunately the best spiker stats don't work for me, so I can't compare that. Buijs statistically was the best receiver of the tournament :!: so there is the reason for her award. Eda is way above Rasic in the best blocker stats, so also that one statistically makes sense, though nobody who actually has an idea about volleyball would say Eda played a better tournament than Rasic.

Luckily they didn't give best setter according to the stats because then it would have been Nilay or Dijkema :white:

• Maja Poljak, 7 best blocker on ECH with 15 blocks in 4 games...Again showing her power in her blocks :white:

• Well, Gio could do whatever he wanted with his medal, but Koolhaas wasn't part of the official team and she won't be considered as medalist and vice-champion of Europe anywhere. She will just have a medal.

Did I told you so??? What's your problem with it??

• Looking at the tournament stats, the awards are not that off. Sloetjes in the whole competition scored 23 points more than Goncharova playing the same amount of sets. Unfortunately the best spiker stats don't work for me, so I can't compare that. Buijs statistically was the best receiver of the tournament :!: so there is the reason for her award. Eda is way above Rasic in the best blocker stats, so also that one statistically makes sense, though nobody who actually has an idea about volleyball would say Eda played a better tournament than Rasic.

Luckily they didn't give best setter according to the stats because then it would have been Nilay or Dijkema :white:

So who was negativ about Sloetjes for Vakifbank.... ????
    And pass of Anne..... ?????

And bad setter of Holland?????

You only have to see the statistics to know they are good players!!

• So who was negativ about Sloetjes for Vakifbank.... ????
    And pass of Anne..... ?????

And bad setter of Holland?????

You only have to see the statistics to know they are good players!!

Dijkema is not a top setter to me still. Stats don't tell everything but looking at the finals: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=27469 ; Netherlands received with 41% excellent and Dijkema gave only 11 sets to her middles and we all would probably agree what a great attacker Robin is. She has a good technique but has creativity of a very mediocre player. She played in Halkbank in Turkey and I do not see her playing in any of the top 5-6 teams in the Turkish league.

Buijs is indeed an only OK passer and an OK attacker. She covers only a small part of the court to pass which makes things easier for her. I dont know but passing stats in general are far too optimistic. If you check the stats of Turkey-Serbia game, Turkey's 2nd libero seems to pass with %40 excellent rate and from what I watched she did not give a single excellent pass and became a serve target.

Slöetjes is clearly a useful OPP and she will probably a starter in Vakifbank and have a good season. I cant tell the same for Buijs unfortunately.

• Dijkema is not a top setter to me still. Stats don't tell everything but looking at the finals: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=27469 ; Netherlands received with 41% excellent and Dijkema gave only 11 sets to her middles and we all would probably agree what a great attacker Robin is. She has a good technique but has creativity of a very mediocre player. She played in Halkbank in Turkey and I do not see her playing in any of the top 5-6 teams in the Turkish league.

Buijs is indeed an only OK passer and an OK attacker. She covers only a small part of the court to pass which makes things easier for her. I dont know but passing stats in general are far too optimistic. If you check the stats of Turkey-Serbia game, Turkey's 2nd libero seems to pass with %40 excellent rate and from what I watched she did not give a single excellent pass and became a serve target.

Slöetjes is clearly a useful OPP and she will probably a starter in Vakifbank and have a good season. I cant tell the same for Buijs unfortunately.

You were right, in final Laura was sure not good,but rest of competition?? It's not one match to say if player is good or not. There are more matches, and overall they both had good statistics.
    Months ago Anne's pass was really bad, I'm the first fan to say that. But look at her now?? Overall in EC best receiver... and you keep saying she is bad player... :wall: :wall:
    It's too easy still saying she's not good enough for Vakifbank. Hope she proves you ,she is... :cup:

• i think some people like considering the past with today's wins....russia won this ECH ,deserved it we all applauded Russsia...but in the past Turkey had deserved being qualified to London in Ankara..Turkey had beat Russia 3-1 before the final (if im not wrong)..saying this was bcz of lack of video challenge system is kind of disrespectfull act to turkish girls game... no need to make flashback ok?
    enjoy the current moment".. ;)

i found Turkey unprepared in this ECH..Turkey and Italy were not good enough in this ECH...

Russia is the strongest European team at the moment but lets not forget that Turkey is the team that has beaten Russia the most in good European teams in recent years i cant remember any other team?...even "strong" Serbia didnt use to beat Russia till the win in the WC.. ;)

• You were right, in final Laura was sure not good,but rest of competition?? It's not one match to say if player is good or not. There are more matches, and overall they both had good statistics.
    Months ago Anne's pass was really bad, I'm the first fan to say that. But look at her now?? Overall in EC best receiver... and you keep saying she is bad player... :wall: :wall:
    It's too easy still saying she's not good enough for Vakifbank. Hope she proves you ,she is... :cup:

Marieke laat hen zeggen wat ze willen: D Deze jongens zullen nooit stoppen totdat een aantal voor de hand liggende toestand gegeven.

I don't know how Sheilla Castro's current shape is, but with Lonneke has proved through whole summer she definitely deserves a starting spot, Anne is in a harder situation, she has Kirdar, the symbol of the team and Kim Hill, although I don't like her at all :whistle: I really hope both Lonneke and Anne will prove they deserve to play for Vakifbank and make their mouth clearly shut. (No offence of course)

• Well, Gio could do whatever he wanted with his medal, but Koolhaas wasn't part of the official team and she won't be considered as medalist and vice-champion of Europe anywhere. She will just have a medal.

Guidetti just have to many Silver Medals ECH.. it's not a big deal to him give one :thumbsup: :white: :whistle: just kidding

• Guidetti gave his medal to Nicole, because she deserved it. She was joining team whole week as good as she could!

Well, Gio could do whatever he wanted with his medal, but Koolhaas wasn't part of the official team and she won't be considered as medalist and vice-champion of Europe anywhere. She will just have a medal.

Did I told you so??? What's your problem with it??

Marieke laat hen zeggen wat ze willen: D Deze jongens zullen nooit stoppen totdat een aantal voor de hand liggende toestand gegeven.

I don't know how Sheilla Castro's current shape is, but with Lonneke has proved through whole summer she definitely deserves a starting spot, Anne is in a harder situation, she has Kirdar, the symbol of the team and Kim Hill, although I don't like her at all :whistle: I really hope both Lonneke and Anne will prove they deserve to play for Vakifbank and make their mouth clearly shut. (No offence of course)

Sheilla rested in the first half of NT Season and in the end she just complete the team, She was not showing power.. I think that she will start more slowly this season with Lonekke on Vakif team, last year she goes to Vakif really tired ( so many compettitions for Osasco and Brasil) and in the end of season she was underperforming.. she is really good and difficult moments and didn't showed this quality in the last season, with the Power of Lonekke and Experience of Sheilla, Vakif have so mani potential on Opp side, Lonekke have power but not maturity enough, she didn't played in high level competitions yet. Good prospect to Her.

by the way.. I hope that conction Sheila Naz figure out this season.. I miss Sheilla's pipe a lot of!!!

• Guidetti just have to many Silver Medals ECH.. it's not a big deal to him give one :thumbsup: :white: :whistle: just kidding

Hahaha :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    I think it is very generous and thoughtful of Guidetti to give the medal to Nicole. I don't have big hopes about her as MB but I really hope she will learn a lot from Guidetti and surprise us!