• Qualified teams:
    Italy - Host
    Bulgaria - Host
    Russia - 1st 2013
    Serbia - 3rd 2013
    France - 5th 2013
    Germany - 6th 2013
    Belgium - 7th 2013
    Poland - 1st in Pool A (Qualifications Round 2)
    Finland - 1st in Pool B (Qualifications Round 2)
    Slovakia - 1st in Pool C (Qualifications Round 2)
    Czech Republic - 1st in Pool D (Qualifications Round 2)
    Croatia - 1st in Pool E (Qualifications Round 2)
    Belarus - 1st in Pool F (Qualifications Round 2)
    Slovenia - (Qualifications Round 3)
    Estonia - (Qualification Round 3)
    Netherlands - (Qualification Round 3)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 6 times, last by kondzio ().

• Qualifications:
    1st Round - 8th - 11th May 2014 (host bold) - Winner from each Pool and two best ranked 2nd teams to 2nd Round
    Pool A - Israel, Luxembourg, Moldavia, Lithuania
    Pool B - Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Switzerland, Norway
    Pool C - Macedonia, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Gerogia

2nd Round - 22th - 25th May 2014 and 29th May - 1st June 2014 - Pools' winners will play in Euro Volley 2015, 2nd from each Pool to 3rd Round
    Pool A - Poland (2nd week host), Slovenia (1st week host), Latvia, 1st from Pool C (Round 1)
    Pool B - Finland (1st week host), Portugal (2nd week host), Austria, 1st from Pool A (Round 1)
    Pool C - Slovakia (1st week host), Estonia, Greece (2nd week host), Best Ranked 2nd placed (Round 1)
    Pool D - Czech Republic (2nd week host), Spain, Ukraine (1st week host), 1st from Pool B (Round 1)
    Pool E - Netherlands, Croatia (1st week host), Montenegro (2nd week host), Romania
    Pool F - Turkey, Belarus (2nd week host), Denmark (1st week host), 2nd Best Ranked 2nd placed (Round 1)

3rd Round - 23th - 24th May and 30 - 31th May 2015 (date may be changed) - winners will play in Euro Volley 2015
    2nd A - 2nd B
    2nd C - 2nd F
    2nd D - 2nd E

• Polish NT starts preparations for ECH in Spała. Currently there are 19 players because Bartosz Kurek played longer in Italy and he'll join NT later.

List of players for preparations:
    S: Zagumny, Drzyzga, Woicki
    OP: Wlazły, Bociek, Konarski, Witczak
    OH: Kurek*, Winiarski, Kubiak, Ruciak, Mika, Buszek
    MB: Nowakowski, Możdżonek, Kłos, Wrona, Perłowski
    L: Ignaczak, Zatorski

Out of ECH qualifications are Wojciech Ferens (OH) and Damian Wojtaszek (L), but it doesn't mean that they're already out of NT for whole season.

Team will be in Spała 8 dayd. On Friday and Saturday team will play agaionst Finland, probably matches will be behind closed doors :whistle:

• List of players for preparations:
    S: Zagumny, Drzyzga, Woicki

Out of ECH qualifications are Wojciech Ferens (OH) and Damian Wojtaszek (L), but it doesn't mean that they're already out of NT for whole season.

Seriously Mika is better than Ferens? Someone did follow him in France this season?

Woicki, nah :aww:

• To 2nd Round qualified:
    Pool 1: Moldova
    Pool 2: Norway and Hungary
    Pool 3: Macedonia and Sweden

• Qualifications: - UPDATE
    1st Round - 8th - 11th May 2014 (host bold) - Winner from each Pool and two best ranked 2nd teams to 2nd Round - COMPLETED
    Pool A - Israel, Luxembourg, Moldavia, Lithuania
    Pool B - Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Switzerland, Norway
    Pool C - Macedonia, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Gerogia

2nd Round - 22th - 25th May 2014 and 29th May - 1st June 2014 - Pools' winners will play in Euro Volley 2015, 2nd from each Pool to 3rd Round
    Pool A - Poland (2nd week host), Slovenia (1st week host), Latvia, Macedonia
    Pool B - Finland (1st week host), Portugal (2nd week host), Austria, Moldova
    Pool C - Slovakia (1st week host), Estonia, Greece (2nd week host), Hungary
    Pool D - Czech Republic (2nd week host), Spain, Ukraine (1st week host), Norway
    Pool E - Netherlands, Croatia (1st week host), Montenegro (2nd week host), Romania
    Pool F - Turkey, Belarus (2nd week host), Denmark (1st week host), Sweden

3rd Round - 23th - 24th May and 30 - 31th May 2015 (date may be changed) - winners will play in Euro Volley 2015
    2nd A - 2nd B
    2nd C - 2nd F
    2nd D - 2nd E

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Slovenia had hard times in match versus Macedonia, but beat them 3-2

• The Dutch qualification problems are back on the table. And it's again Croatia they cannot beat. 3-0 for Omrcen & Co.

Total destruction by Croatia. The Dutch were pathetic, one of the worst performances I've seen from them. Team from WL made 37 (!!???!?) errors in 3 sets and Benne was just looking disaster

Spain - Ukraine stats

Just look at stats :rolll: :rolll:

• Spain - Ukraine stats

Just look at stats :rolll: :rolll:

:lol:
    Either the statistician was drunk in very good mood or the coaches agreed on something like "serves from below and no double blocks allowed".

• Poland started with serve and block show, Latvia struggles in reception and commits many errors :whistle:

• Poland - Latvia 3-0 (25-15 25-23 25-16)
    Without Hermans Egleskalns it would've been even easier for our guys, Wlazły with high spiking % :thumbsup:

• I would be pretty much thrilled with our serve but since, you know, Latvians are not Brazilians or any other higher ranked team I'll stay dispassionate. (C'mon this dude hiding from the ball just to see it landing right behind his back centrally in the court - amusing at least :D)
    Just as Kadziewicz said, still a lot to work on and we have to add pebbles to not over-praise ;) Btw. Kadziu looked very elegantly even sitting next too such a Mr Stylish as Jurek Mielewski is :D
    Indescribably great feeling to see Wlazły in white-red colors. And even greater pleasure too see him being happy to be back :rolleyes: I think it's enough said about the game today. Nothing really exciting. Maybe except second set. Holy smoke, we were losing 3 points :P

I wouldn't be myself if I wouldn't comment our outfit. Because, you know... I was quite in consternation. And imagine I laughed at Asics and its design. I think Adidas is close to this level after its new "masterwork". C'mon, guys look like Oompa-Loompas in these shorts :aww: Because they have partly red t-shirts together with shorts in the same colors it has the same effect as if they had shorts up to their armpits :aww: I mean it. I'm not surprised about the three stripes 'cause it's typical. Classic, I would say :wacko: Ok. Not beating around the bush - outfit is a total disaster. And it's a terrible pity because we finally have something I always wanted to see - round instead of V-neck. That's the only plus.

• I don't like the new jersey too. It looks even more weird when you look from the back side. My favorite is the one they used in 2010-2011. Meanwhile the new jersey of the Italian team looks nice.

• Very strange fashion of polish T-shirts.

The best for Me from Olympics in London.

Agree - these ones in London looked the best :thumbup:

• I don't like the new jersey too. It looks even more weird when you look from the back side. My favorite is the one they used in 2010-2011. Meanwhile the new jersey of the Italian team looks nice.

Where did you see them? I don't think the Polish jerseys are that bad. The front side reminds me of the ones they had in WL 2008 and I really liked those. Plain white they have had before already, so Adidas had to come up with something new. Still discussing jerseys, Finland seemed to have chosen Asics, but the ones they are using right now, if they remain official, are not really very stylish.