European (and other) volleyball sportswear and kit design

• Hello!

I want to share with you my hobby - I'm a graphic designer (web, logo
    and layot design) and my free time I started designing my personal
    suggestions costumes for clubs and publish in http://www.forum.siatka.org - if
    you like it, if you have any suggestions please let me know in the
    comments or on mail (designinho.forum @ gmail.com) :). Below my projects
    for Lube Macerata and Skra Bełchatów

I hope You enjoy! Greetings! :)

PS I hope I'm writing in the correct section if do not I ask the moderator for help :)

PS2 If you want a larger image, right-click and copy the address to open a new browser window

• Here my Poland national teamt fantasy kit :) :

• Hi Designinho,

i personally like the design of the shirts. Especially the first poland shirt is a great idea.

Regarding the cut, i have to say that the shirts look really, really tight. On super athletes that surly looks great and the ladies will be delighted 8) But just imagine the Aleksiev/Apalikov kind of players. They might look a little bid funny in these kits :lol: . And i am not even talking about beer-bellied fans who might want to wear their favourite team shirts as well.

Being a player (amateur/hobby) as well, i am not so sure if it is really comfortable to play with these long slim cuffs. ?(

Sounds a bit negative now, but don't worry, a lot of girls assured me that i am far away from being a style expert :wavy: .

• Thanks for the kind words! To be honest I like tight shirts with volleyball. I think it is a kind of hallmark of the discipline. I loved the costumes Adidas Polish National Team Olympics in London (first picture) and the current remind me too much shirts for football players (second picture) Greetings! :)

• Thanks for the kind words! To be honest I like tight shirts with volleyball. I think it is a kind of hallmark of the discipline. I loved the costumes Adidas Polish National Team Olympics in London (first picture) and the current remind me too much shirts for football players (second picture) Greetings! :)

Indeed. I loved our outfit from Olympic Games. The best ever. Current are not my favourite neither. I would give all the gold in the world for someone who finally dress our guys in non-striped jersey and without V-neck...

I liked your second project, I mean whole red. Though, as I'm thinking again about the first one, it looks kinda cool too. This idea reminds me a bit about French NT's jerseys from this season. And French jerseys became one of my all-time fav.

Keep designing and sharing it with us 'cause you're doing pretty nice job :thumbup:

Ah, I would forgot... Tight jerseys - YES, slim cuffs not really. If u ask me ;)

• THX! :) I'll try prepare a USA jersey and I hope that U like it! :) Greetings!

• Hey man, I love your design, especially the polish one. I am very interested in design stuff and wish I had a good ability like yours :thumbup:

• THX emil_niklas! Nice to read this words! :)

• My FRANCE FIVB MEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP POLAND 2014 fantasy kit:

• The French one is excellent. The US one is nice too, but the Lincoln background is a bad idea in my opinion. It becomes too political.

• triglav_kran THX for nice words! I'm not American but I thought that Lincoln was one of the greatest American presidents so his position in people mentality is unpolitical but of course I could be wrong :)

Do you know what is the model number of Polish NT Olympic costume? I try to find it, but I can't find anything.

• I never completely understood why you guys got so obsessed with the London jerseys of the Polish NT. OK, they are plain and simple, I got that, but they are not extraordinary. I am not saying the WCH ones were amazing (even if I quite liked their outfit), but these here are plain red/white T-shirts and shorts you can buy at almost any sports shop, let alone an Adidas warehouse.

• I never completely understood why you guys got so obsessed with the London jerseys of the Polish NT. OK, they are plain and simple, I got that, but they are not extraordinary. I am not saying the WCH ones were amazing (even if I quite liked their outfit), but these here are plain red/white T-shirts and shorts you can buy at almost any sports shop, let alone an Adidas warehouse.

There is no accounting for taste. IMO London costumes were the best ones the Polish NT ever had. There are some details that made this outfit unusual, I mean, it does not looks like costume from each shop. Otherwise this years suits were the worst ones I ever saw :D

• Skra Bełchatów 2014/2015 :)