Women’s Top Volley International 2013

• Praia Clube/Banana Boat will be the team representing Brazil this year.

According to this, the 5 other teams will be: Schweriner SC, RC Cannes, Dinamo Krasnodar, Volero Zürich and "Team Suisse" (Swiss NT).

My favourite teams are Praia Clube :super: and of course RC Cannes :heart: .

• I don't remember a German team ever participating there in the last few years because usually the semifinals of German Cup are played at the same time as this tournament. However, this year they are played two weeks earlier because some players will have to go to their NT in mid-December to prepare for WCH Qualifiers in January, so Schwerin can participate in Topvolley this year.

• Schedule (local time)

Friday, 27th December 2013
    Schweriner SC - Dinamo Krasnodar

followed by
    Racing Club de Cannes - Team Suisse

not before 18.30
    Dinamo Krasnodar - Volero Zürich

followed by
    Banana Boat Praia Clube - Racing Club de Cannes

Saturday, 28th December 2013
    Volero Zürich - Schweriner SC

followed by
    Team Suisse - Banana Boat Praia Clube

not before 18.30
    1st semifinal

followed by
    2nd semifinal

Sunday, 29th December 2013
    match for 5th place

followed by
    match for 3rd place

not before 20.00
    Final

• Team rosters are now available on the tournament website: http://www.topvolley.ch/cms/front_content.php?idcat=37

In Schwerin, Veronika Hroncekova will be missing because of WCH qualifier. In Cannes there should be several players missing because of the same reason even though they are in the roster (Grothues, Aelbrecht, v.d. Vyver, Rasic). In Krasnodar, Dianskaya is still out after her knee injury from some weeks ago. In Volero, Karine Guerra and Mira Todorova both got injured during the CL match in Kazan (Guerra with shoulder, Todorova injured her foot during warm-up) and both will be out for some time, and Onyejekwe had an appendix surgery some weeks ago and can't play yet either. On their team roster is Brazilian MB Kerley Becker from Sm Aesch Pfeffingen, I don't know of they transfered her or if it's just for this tournament.

• On their team roster is Brazilian MB Kerley Becker from Sm Aesch Pfeffingen, I don't know of they transfered her or if it's just for this tournament.

I suppose, it's just for this tournament, as Volero is in need for an additional MB.

Sm'Aesch Pfeffingen is located very near to Basel. And their club president is also involved in the tournament (as far as i know, he sponsors the free entry).

• In Brazil, Bandsports will broadcast most of the matches (I think all of them).

• In Brazil, Bandsports will broadcast most of the matches (I think all of them).

Team rosters are now available on the tournament website: 27-29 December - Switzerland

http://www.topvolley.ch/
    [quote='joanamss','index.php?page=Thread&postID=238081#post238081']27-29 December - Switzerland

http://www.topvolley.ch/

Hi everybody
    Now it's time to me to work ;-) I will be there for the 3 days but not for every first game
    I will do the stats and write on this forum
    Have a nice day & take care

• Rosters? Cannes without Rasic, Aelbrecht, Ravva, Vyer, Ortschitt, Grotheus.
    Antonijevic and Yaneva too?! ?(

Schweriner without (????) Radenkovic, Hroncekova?

What with swiss player in Volero?

• Ines Granvorka and Laura Unternaehrer probably will play for Suisse team, for which this tournament is kind of preparations for upcoming WCH qualifications

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

What with swiss player in Volero?

antonijevic isn't in serbia nt.won't she play tomorrow

In Cannes Rasic, Aelbrecht, Van Der Vyver, Ortschitt and Grothues out because of WCH qualifications. Antonijevic and Yaneva aren't out because they aren't in NT's rosters. About Ravva: Is she injured? If yes it's obvious that she'll be out.

From Schwerin only Hroncekova is in NT roster and probably she's out for WCH qualifications. Radenkovic isn't in Serbia short roster, so we probably see her during Top Volley ^^

And Swiss players from Volero in SUI team.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ryhkliuk and Klaric are in the WCH qualifications rosters...
    And if Swiss players are in the Swiss team, Volero today will be very peculiar :whistling:

Vicca Ravva : maybe she can make her come back in Basel, because there are only 2 other MBs in the professionnal team as Freya and Milena won't be in Basel.
    But anyway, yes we Cannes :wavy:

• So possible RC Cannes line up:

Antonjevic
    Steuperaert Ssuschke (Ravva ?)
    Centoni / Bokan Partenio Yaneva Lazic
    Arcangeli

Partenio could play as "second libero" as Ortschitt won't be in Basel

• Schwerin in 1st set from 13-11 to 14-25 :aww:

Radenkovic doesn't seem to be there, at least not for this match. Imoudu and Joachim played as setters in 1st set and Koslowski said before the tournament that he'll use it to give Joachim more playing time as setter...so not sure if Radenkovic will play at all.
    Mudritskaya played very well in the beginning of the set but then Koslowski took her out for double sub and after that Schwerin made only 1 point :roll:

Krasnodar without Sokolova so far, and Calderon and Spasojevic are sharing time apparently, Shcherban is the other OH and Malofeeva OPP.