2014 FIVB World League

• Travica´s sets to the middle are just ridiculous. :wall: Biralli and Piano arent able to spike well any ball so far.
    Good to see Piano instead of Beretta in the starting 6.

• Bulgaria playing surprisingly good today

• Brazil looking a bit disorganised and unsure. Blocking, defence and serving are all very much under par. Not much change in strategy either... In contrast with Italy who are playing with a bit more rhythm and confidence. Hopefully this improves through to tomorrow's match..

• It is painful to watch how our setting and the errors of our opposite kill our game. Great defense, but lack of physical shape and intelligence in attack.

• Italy 3 -1 Brazil.
    Kovar played a good match. Travica´s sets, not accurate to the middles, as always.
    What a crackdown by Bulgaria :(

someone knows what happened between Berruto and Bernandinho at the end of the match? I just saw they were arguing but then the tranmission finished.

• Didn't You say these words too fast?

I guess I did. USA picked up their pace after set 2 and Anderson was awesome.

• I guess I did. USA picked up their pace after set 2 and Anderson was awesome.

Their setter was awesome, too.

• What a day of upsets! Homecrowd didn't help BRA & BUL...POL lost also to SLO on Euro's...the boos boost more the other teams...great 1st day of WL nevertheless

• Tsvetan Sokolov has scored 21 pts from 60 attempts with 9 errors - points for USA. From 16 serves he has 7 errors, so he has scored 25 pts and had 16 errors. Placi should have replaced him.

• I'll never understand why Brazil's coach didn't keep Raphael and Théo on the fourth set after their entrance basically saved the third. Bruno, Lucarelli and Murilo did not play well today. Both our middle blockers and Leandro were fine, though. But Italy really was on fire, congratulations to them.

But the Brazilian team has to do something if it wants to remain highly competitive. Murilo has not recovered well from his surgery, Lucarelli needs more time to mature and Bruno is begging to lose his place in the team to Raphael.

• Italy played really good yesterday, I didn't thought they would have played so good, it was the first match of NT season! congrats to them :win:
    anyway a lot still to improve, especially Travica settings for the middles! it seems that after playing with Musersky for one year, instead of setting the ball$ higher, he sets them even lower :down:

• Brazil stayed in locker room, Italy is leading 10-1 what a defence and blocking performance 8o

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Italy is a machine! :O Digging, blocking, spiking! Parodi is digging almost everything, as well as Rossini. So far, the weakest link is Travica´s setting to the middles. Italy has already missed 5 points because of the middles werent able to spike.

Bernando should replace Bruno.

• Italians win first set 25-17, making only 2 errors (on serve) throughout whole set.
    Referees also commited error, calling out after Lucarelli's spike and giving yellow card :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game