2014 FIVB World League

• Oh, for god's sake, that was more than just embarrasing :cursing: Having first set in our hands and losing it tastes just like being invited to the warm house and being punched into face by the door before fully crossing the threshold. Cheesus, no real offensive OH on court :aww: Mika is too soft and Buszek is simply useless at this level. No idea why Ruciak didn't atually play for a longer than 5 minutes. He*l know. More, I've no idea why he wasn't a starter. Yeah, I know he will always lose with Kurek, Winiarski, Kubiak... But for sweet heavens even with Buszek? 8| I appreciated yesterday's work in reception and defense by Mika, I really do, but these two sometimes acted like lost kids. Well, in fact Mika amazed me few times but I swear, when we were losing and our commentator kept saying how incredibly Mika plays, I was cooked with annoyance :aww: Bociek more mistakes than good actions and he kept hitting straight in the middle of the block :wacko: And when Fonteles came in he only activated our weaknesses and immaturity. I'm pissed as he*l.

• Now you know how I felt against USA

• Buszek is playing very well. Brazil remains the same mess I'd expected them to be without Lipe yesterday. Lucarelli can't carry this team all by himself.

• Poland B beats Brazil A :thumbsup: "Canarinhos" are still in not good shape. Buszek was just outstanding today :obey: and that comeback from 9-14 in last set :cheesy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• We used to fight for every ball but today it was like watching a different team :down: and actually Kovac changed almost half of the team we had 3 new players. there were some positive things in this team but the reception was terrible. Kovac has to change the libero ASAP 8|

Parodi was unstoppable in key moments today :what: I think he didn't miss a spike tonight.

• Meanwhile Serbia with their best team, but with new Libero - Neven Majstorovic, beats Russia 3-2 - they had only Makarov, Khtey, Biryukov and Ermakov - but only as back-up receiver/defender sub for OH; we didn't see rest players in main team in last years

• Great performance by Italy!! what I liked the most was the reception: few aces for Iran and a lot of perfect receptions for Travica. The spikers made a good job, they had good efficiency also because they could spike 1vs 1 (Travica played better than last week end). I like this team, they can still improve, I hope they just keep working hard, without thinking they are unbeatable. :box:

• Wow, I see boys grew some bal*s in just one night :D Nice. Seems like the roles switched today. Yesterday the endings of the sets were our nightmare and today we had a little bit more luck. Buszek finally show some character. From 26% efficiency yesterday to more than 60%, some kind of miracle :thumbsup: I really like the way guys worked in defense, today and yesterday as well. Igła is priceless, I wish to see him in team A not only B... Still our guys made some childish mistakes. Mika is just hopeless with these serves :aww: but who cares we won 3:0 :D Time for celebration now and I hope this success will add some confidence to face Italians next weekend. Really, I'm positively surprised. And I love our MBs. I have never thought I can like Kłos this much. Honestly :D

• Now I don't know how you feel :D Congrats for the victory!

• Great performance by Italy!! what I liked the most was the reception: few aces for Iran and a lot of perfect receptions for Travica. The spikers made a good job, they had good efficiency also because they could spike 1vs 1 (Travica played better than last week end). I like this team, they can still improve, I hope they just keep working hard, without thinking they are unbeatable. :box:

For me Italy is the new number 2 team in the world after Russia for the same reason - serve and block

• My Team Canada plays today against Finland, a little sick of seeing Finland so much in the last few years. :D

In two weeks, I have a chance to see them LIVE against Belgium. Is this worth paying $$ to go watch in person? I was thrilled to find out that the World League would make a stop in my hometown finally, but disappointed to see it's against Belgium. Tell me about this team? Will it be somewhat competitive between Canada and Belgium?

• Belgium should be a competitive team, they messed up a bit in last European Championships, being in Quarterfinal (7th place in Final Ranking, higher than Netherlands and Poland), so I think that it's worth seeing it :thumbup:

• Russia will come with full team in Bulgaria. There is only one nation they support in the Balkans and it is Serbia.