2014 FIVB World League

• Looking for Your posts above about Anderson.. well Rugby's statement got new colours:

Anderson was awesome.

You, tell Us more about Your adventure in Bulgaria?

:lol: :lol:

• I love that the US is playing at such as high level. But they are still making too many mistakes.

Game 1 (5 sets) 37 = 7.4
    Game 2 (4 sets) 42 = 10.5
    Game 3 (5 sets) 39 = 7.8
    Game 4 (3 sets) 16 = 5.3
    Game 5 (3 sets) 17 = 5.7
    Game 6 (5 sets) 27 = 5.4

Average (25 sets) = 7.12

If they can reduce this below 6, they will be even tougher to beat.

My world rankings right now have nearly a 3 way tie with Brazil, Italy and Russia. USA is still a solid 4th. But if Brazil and Russia keep losing, that could change by the World Championships.

Brazil in the past used to be light years ahead, but right now they just look horrible. It may be that Bernardo has been around so long and their great generation has gotten old and that may mean it is time for someone new to coach and new players. May be a tear down and rebuild the team after the World Championships. With 2 years to Rio, the pressure for Brazil to win on both men's and women's sides will be very high.

• My my Sokolov. What is happening to you my love :-(

• My my Sokolov. What is happening to you my love :-(

He actually played better today, there is enough time to find his optimal shape for the world's championship.

• ^no, he's not. Gone are the days of his high scoring form. Not sure if the setter is the prob what attacks were mostly off speeds and just coudnt convert into points...sigh

Moving on to BRA vs IRA...

• France beats Germany 3-0 Tillie with 62% spiking, while Marechal with 5 aces :thumbup:

Meanwhile Cubans beaten by Turkey 3-1 :whistle: on the other hand Rolando Cepeda and Isbel Mesa didn't play

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm not sure if Brazil is playing amazingly or if Iran's level decreased drastically from last Friday. All I know is that I'm loving Brazil's game today. :cheesy: (hopefully I don't jinx it)

• Italy is doing so well in this competition and they never show the matches live on tv. I'm pissed off... RAI :down:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Italy is doing so well in this competition and they never show the matches live on tv. I'm pissed off... RAI :down:

Fortunatley you should find some livestreams, because Polsat Sport shows all Poland's matches in WL :D

• Fortunatley you should find some livestreams, because Polsat Sport shows all Poland's matches in WL :D

Yep, I know I can find live streams... It will start in an hour on tv... BTW I love Polish supporters, they are great, cute and they are A LOT!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ^no, he's not. Gone are the days of his high scoring form. Not sure if the setter is the prob what attacks were mostly off speeds and just coudnt convert into points...sigh

Moving on to BRA vs IRA...

15 points in 3 sets, mostly vs double and triple block, strong serve with influence. Clearly better game than yesterday.

• Didn't know strands of hair could cause an interference. More drama

• Italy B is playing good! Quite impressive! This B squad could beat some A teams, really. I dont see so much difference between Baranowicz and Travica. I mean, in settings, because Travica is a better blocker.

The atmosphere in Lodz is just amazing! There are so few countries which cheer so much like Poland.

• Were going to fifth in tehran!

Video challenge is the true winner today :-)

• Brazil comes back to worse performance :whistle: Poland is leading 2-0, Mika is our leader today :thumbup: