Chinese NT 2014

• Yes Senna will play in China. That`s why Wang did not go back to China :) I am kidding but I can not understand how Chinese clubs transfer players in bad shapes like Senna, Seda Tokatlioglu etc.

• Yes Senna will play in China. That`s why Wang did not go back to China :) I am kidding but I can not understand how Chinese clubs transfer players in bad shapes like Senna, Seda Tokatlioglu etc.

You mean how or why? Because of the sponsers and non-professional system, the volleyball clubs in China dont have enough money to transfer top-level players. So Seda is ok:wacko:

And Robinson will be in the same team with Seda. Robinson is promising :dance6:

• I have no idea how many active Chinese female volleyball players above 30 years old there are next year.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• anyone has updates on xu yunli's injury from yesterday?

Although she didn't break her bones, it's afraid that she couldn't play the next matches. Yuan Xinyue will be as a starter for the SF.

• anyone has updates on xu yunli's injury from yesterday?

Xu Yunli fell on Hui Ruoqi's foot while completing a block attempt. it looked painful from her face and she was even lying on the floor for quite a time.
    luckily there was no bone fracture or ligament tear diagnosed from the injury, but only normal foot sprain, wihch may take at least 2-3 weeks to get fully recovery.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Yes, that's corret! Mambru is a disaster on the court.