lioubov sokolova kilic

• Anything can be changed :)Might take a few decades though :P And yes I enjoy discussing one of my favorite topics on here.

• Соколова очень превосходно игрок волейбола. Она будет одно. Она будет вторым самым лучшим игроком во всем мире. Она будет русским и Турецко. Она будет важным игроком сборной команды России.
    Гамова :drink: Соколова

Sokolova is very excellent a volleyball player. She is number one. She is the second best player all over the world. She is a Russian and Turkish. She is a important player of Russia National Team.
    Gamova
    :drink: Sokolova

• Since when is Sokolova turkish???!!! :roll:

Didn't she get Turkish citizenship when she married Aytac Kilic? 8|
    I'm quite sure I read something about that, and even read about a possibility of defeding Turkish NT, but that was a long time ago, before Athens OG.

• She is the second best player all over the world.

Why second best player? Who is the first best player of the world in your opinion? ;)

• Because to her, first is Gamova :P

Yes. Ekaterina Gamova - Lioubov Kılıç - Evguenia Artamonova. You are perfect,LothiePG

Да. Ekaterina Gamova - Lioubov Кılıç - Evguenia Artamonova. Вы совершенны, LothiePG

• In my opinion Ljuba is the best in the world, because her reception and defence are very good, she knows to attack every kind of ball, she has a variety of spikes, her jump serves are excellent, she is an excellent blocker and she knows also to set. She is really an all around player. As are the other two choices.

1)Sokolova; 2)Aguero; 3)Artamonova

Gamova is an excellent player too! She is a warrior and a very important player. Her spikes, serves and blocks are amazing. But I explain you why I cannot count her as superior to Sokolova. Because she doesn't receive and has bad defence. In my opinion reception and defence are as important as spiking and blocking. And as serving and setting.

In my opinion a player can be considered the best just if she is excellent in all 6 parts of volleyball. Just my opinion.

When Ljuba retires ;( ;(

• i felt Sokolova & Tom is similiar because they both are all around player and beautiful. :drink:

• haha should include Logan Tom because she satisfy your 6 criteria :lol:

• wel i've never seen russian players furious on the court, they are always calm nomatter of the result they proved it on many games.
    about sokolova i'm not only talking about here now but from 98 she was the key of russian game, of course she played some bad matches but she was overused sometimes like it was in athen game. i had the chance to watch here playing from 2000 and it's always a pleasuree she had such skills that only here could make perfectlly. for exemple when she has a diagonal approche and hit the ball to the line with power and there are not alot player who can do that.
    who has a women player of about 194cm that could recieve so well as she did.
    i do remember here on italy on the final of ligua against novara2004 they were losinh the match : 2 /0 and 24 19 and she asked the setter zhukova to give here all the balls and she scored them.
    remember her solid game against brazil on semifinal of athen games. remember her game against brazil on world grandprix final 99.
    wel she is just a fabulous player not only for russia but in the women volleyball wolrd. and none could deny that she is the best women player for the lasts 10 years.
    and it's always a pleasure to watch here playing.

• I am sorry, but that is just a piece of paper. It changes nothing.

nothing??she was nearly changing the national team she was playing for because of that ''piece of paper''.
    and Nastja ı believe that Turkish volleyball fans' emphasis on Kılıç's being a Turk(mine too of course) is beacuse of their love their sympathy to this great player not anything else.

• nothing??she was nearly changing the national team she was playing for because of that ''piece of paper''.
    and Nastja ı believe that Turkish volleyball fans' emphasis on Kılıç's being a Turk(mine too of course) is beacuse of their love their sympathy to this great player not anything else.

But she showed good sense and didn't. A piece of paper doesn't change one's blood, and I won't have anyone deciding- you included - who is Russian, who is not, and who "ceases" to be. This is our OWN business. Period. I won't discuss this issue any further.