2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Brazil - 5/5

• Congratulations Belogorie :flower: :dance4: :heart: :rose: :super:

• Final should be tight battle Sanchez-Kaziyski-Simon vs. Grozer-Ilinykh-Muserskiy :box:
    I hope that Shipulin won't put Panteleymonenko as starter :whistle:
    Key for game can be also other players who can make difference here :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Probably it is impossible but I hope in next edition will be one more Team from Qatar which will add special for the tournament very good Players as Al-Rayyan actual.

Maybe in Women's edition Qatar could create such Star Team.

• Sada Cruzeiro eliminated 1-3!

Wow, i didn't see that coming. What happened?
    I haven't seen Al Rayaan playing yet and honestly, i would have put al my money on Cruzeiro. Individual class, assembled a week before tournament beating a "team"(brazilian champion :white: ) who played togehther a full year in one of the better competitions of world volleyball? Astonishing and surprising, at least to me......

• Cruzeiro is losing 2-0 with UPCN :white:

• Cruzeiro came back from a long journey, but lost 3rd place.

• Fine, i am not the only one still awake.

All rayyan leading 13:4 :lol:

• Belgorod are horrible. They even make the Qatari players from Al-Rayan seem like they're quality. Simon, Rapha and Matey started the game in full throttle.
    I'm curious to see how will Al-Rayan respond when the Belgorod players inevitably wake up.

• :lol: :cheesy:
    i guess, if this match goes on like this, there will be some coaches who will think about their importance.

Preperartion, match ananysis ?(

Just tell the guys: get out and kick a.ss :teach:

• Just out of curiosity: Are Muserskiy, Travica, and Ilinykh the only three players who are going to play national team games later?
    I just realized that most players on this final are not playing national teams.

• :lol: :cheesy:
    i guess, if this match goes on like this, there will be some coaches who will think about their importance.

Preperartion, match ananysis?(

Just tell the guys: get out and kick a.ss:teach:

The funnier thing is that you can beat the Euro champs with just 4 players and a libero. I've seen Ali attack only once (on an empty net; didn't kill the ball) and I'll be curious to see the stats after the game and specifically the Qatari players' contribution for the game (attacks, blocks, receptions)

• Just out of curiosity: Are Muserskiy, Travica, and Ilinykh the only three players who are going to play national team games later?
    I just realized that most players on this final are not playing national teams.

Grozer, at least on wch