Brazil NT 2014

• Well, I think that judging a player because of her weight is quite rude. We need to see the players in court and then we can say if the player is good or not... Because of this I recommend (for those who insist to say that Suelen is not a good player because she is fat) to watch her games in all competitions this season.

I prefer Suelen, that is over weight, instead of Michelle Daldegan, Verê or even Tássia.

• i havent watched Suelen much...just a few games...thats the opinion of mine about her...i didnt say anything offensive about her personality...a sportwoman should take care of herself first and should be fit...if she is happy with herself(i dont think she is) then no problem..moreover this is unhealty...

• difference

cansu fat=she sucks

suellen fat=good player

C'mon Cansu plays as Middle Blocker and Suellen plays as Libero,that's why Cansu is not so good,a MB must be fast in attack and follow quickly the blocks,i think she is just slow for MB i wouldn't call her fat..on the other hand for Suellen things are "easier" cause a Libero most of the time is in standing position,ok maybe sometimes Liberos need to run for the ball but you can't compare this 2 position about speed,a MB must be way faster than a Libero..that's why you think Suellen is "better" than Cansu..

• well i think suellen is better at her position than cansu is at her position

i agree with you but this is natural for the reasons i mentioned above.. :)

• I can't believe you're comparing Havlickova's weight with Suellen's weight... there's a HUGE difference there! There is no comparison...
    Suellen is libero but she is VERY slow due to her weight. She is not able to play in high level at the NT.

• I can't believe you're comparing Havlickova's weight with Suellen's weight... there's a HUGE difference there! There is not comparison...
    Suellen is libero but she is VERY slow due to her weight. She is not able to play in high level at the NT.

sorry but Suelen is obese....not good for her health..one's health comes/should come first

• sorry but Suelen is obese....not good for her health..

That's my point. Suellen is obese and she can't run in the field as a libero should do.
    Havlickova is NOT obese.

• i havent watched Suelen much...just a few games...thats the opinion of mine about her...i didnt say anything offensive about her personality...a sportwoman should take care of herself first and should be fit...if she is happy with herself(i dont think she is) then no problem..moreover this is unhealty...

I respect your point of view, but to construct your opinion, I think you should watch her more times to say something. Being over weight is not a big problem to her (and because of this a lot of fans from Brazilian Superliga considerer that Suelen is a good libero). She's not happy with her shape and she's working on it, but every metabolism is different! Suelen works hard in the gym with team and also when everyone is practicing, she has an special diet, but for of hormonal problems she has some difficulties to be in an ideal shape.

I agree that she's not the best libero, that her shape is not good, but IMO she's good even with an extra weight. And if she can loose weight, she can be even better! I'll be cheering for her!

EDIT: Some english mistakes! Sorry! :D

• I respect your point of view, but to construct your opinion, I think you should watch her more times to say something. Being over weight is not a big problem to her (and because of this a lot of fans from Brazilian Superliga considerer that Suelen is a good libero). She's not happy with her shape and she's working on it, but every metabolism is different! Suelen works hard in the gym with team and also when everyone is practicing, she has an special diet, but for of hormonal problems she has some difficulties to be in an ideal shape.

I agree that she's not the best libero, that her shape is not good, but IMO she's good even with an extra weight. And if she can loose weight, she can be even better! I'll be cheering for her!

EDIT: Some english mistakes! Sorry! :D

well, free from constructing an opininon....i talked about her weight..finally its up to the coach's decision to call her for the nt if she really deserves to be called

• After calling Angélica and Natália Martins for Montreux, I don't think that Ze chooses always the best players. :thumbsup:
    I still can't believe that Mayhara wasn't in that roster!

• Brait is better at defense than at receive, but playing with Natalia and Gabi is quite hard... I mean, both players are not "safe" on receive and Brait has to cover them all the time. I think that Brait can do it better with Jaque or Garay (or both) in the service line.

• Reception line Jaque - Garay - Brait is of course the safest here, Gabi and especially Natalia struggle here.
    I wonder how will Jaque play in Grand Prix :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well, Natalia and Gabi are not going to be in the starting six at the World Champs so we don't need to worry this much about receiving, but when it comes to defense, it's going to be really hard and going to take a while until Brait reaches 50% of what Fabi did in the past ten years.

• garay+gabi worked really well last year though, almost unstoppable. so together with brait, it should work out. 8)