2014 Winter Olympic Games - Sochi / Russia - 02/07

• During contest Gracie Gold from USA said that She was suprised when She saw components score for Her. According to Her She got too more points. Few Other said the same.

Tactic was very simple. Behind that little bonus waited the biggest bonus for Russian. Pluschenko got during Team comp, He didn't take part in single, Lipnitskaia fell so She also didn't get. Sotnikova didn't fall and the biggest bonus about 7-8 pts went to Her.

• Russian ice dancing couples haven't fall or made any mistakes - why Putin hasn't buy gold to them also? Or is the ladies competition gold for sale and ice dance is suddenly not? Good laugh really :rolll:
    If Kim will decide to continue skating especially in a way she does now - one competition a year, I think her fans will be forced to say that Obama and Angela Merkel are also in line for buying figure skating judges) With all this bulshit, Kim's fans are making a clown of her firstly.

• Today Results:

Men's 50 km Classic Mass (Cross Country) - Russian podium - Alexander Legkov, Maxim Vylegzhanin and Ilia Chernousov.

Men's-4 Bobsleigh - gold for Russia (Zubkov/Voevoda/Trunenkov/Negodaylo), silver for Latvia (Dreiskens/Melbardis/Strenga/Vilkaste), bronze for USA (Holcomb/Tomasevicz/Fogt/Langton).

Men's Ice Hockey Final - Canada beats Sweden 3-0.

In medals table Russia won (13+11+9), 2nd is Norway (11+5+10), 3rd is Canada (10+10+5), 26 countries got medals.
    FINAL STANDINGS

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ice Dance Pair could win Gold without help. In Ladies after many years without Gold so at least Putin must bought because alone would be without chance as We see.

Kim won't comeback but Asada will take part in WCH in March.

• With such skate Kim won World Title last year and would win Gold in Sochi if weren't special mistakes in favour to Russia.

Read what think about Her form Other Skat and Experts because They know better than You for sure.

Lysacek- 2010 Olympic Champion who was NBC journalist by twitter said that the score results were very strange and of course Kim was outstanding and should win.

Even Skaters who don't like Kim said that She should win.

• I'm tired like hell of you. You're restless in the worst possible manner.
    My last words in this thread - I've lived long enough already to know that Americans and Canadians (and Polish people sadly too) are being learned to hate Russians from the moment they were born. No so called experts from these parts have ever said anything good about Russian skaters, no matter what. And to know that those disgusting people are unhappy is of the biggest pleasures one can expirience. This political war against 17 years old skater who just happened to be better then old slow Corean legend loaded with money and North-American support is ugly and shameful. But some people - they just don't know what shame is.

• Poor Semisonic Everyone hates You :lol: 34 and such style of thinking..

Yes writing more posts to You is without sense because You won't understand, simply You need modern CPU in Your head.

• If the fact that Putin buying judges by money is true, I would say the Sochi winter olympic games are definitely the worst olympic games in the olympic history. How could some president of a country intervene into sports? How irrational...

If Putin were able to buy judges, he would have competed himself :). Well, at least, the ice hockey team would have done better as this is what people care about really.

What indeed had happened, was the sponsored attraction of foreigners into Russian team, which essentially is the reason why Russia jumped so high in the total medals table. Otherwise, we would have had a proud 6th spot.

• I'm tired like hell of you. You're restless in the worst possible manner.
    My last words in this thread - I've lived long enough already to know that Americans and Canadians (and Polish people sadly too) are being learned to hate Russians from the moment they were born. No so called experts from these parts have ever said anything good about Russian skaters, no matter what. And to know that those disgusting people are unhappy is of the biggest pleasures one can expirience. This political war against 17 years old skater who just happened to be better then old slow Corean legend loaded with money and North-American support is ugly and shameful. But some people - they just don't know what shame is.

Poor Semisonic Everyone hates You :lol: 34 and such style of thinking..

Yes writing more posts to You is without sense because You won't understand, simply You need modern CPU in Your head.

Guys could you stop this crap? You are way beyond the figure skating topic.
    BTW, shall we talk about figure skating in Poland :)? Such an outstanding expertise but no athletes to compete. Let me guess - Putin has paid them to skip the Olympics.

• You are wrong, in Poland are also Experts of Figure Skating- People who was Judges in the past especially one Woman who always is journalist when polish TV shows Figure Skating. Should I write that She also didn't agree with result?

I see that behind You are Russian money lol

• By the way powsoff Your way of thinking is very.. original lol

According to You if in Country such sport f.ex as Figure Skating doesn't exist Noone can be Expert from the Country = Noone can learn details about the sport.

lol lol lol

• Poor Semisonic Everyone hates You :lol: 34 and such style of thinking..

I wasn't going to continue writing here, but you force me really. It was only my opinion and now you're trying to go personal with me, make fun of me, my age and my head. Do you think it makes you look smart and funny? Actually, it makes you look low. Don't do that. And later, when emotions will calm down, in March we can continue our "sophisticaticated" talks about figure skating.

• Guys could you stop this crap? You are way beyond the figure skating topic.

Yes, I'm sorry, I was exaggerating, of course. But to be honest we all know this hysteria has nothing to do with sports and all about politics, just like the one in 2002.

• You first tried to touch Me, without effect, so I only did the same.

You really must change Your CPU because:

1. Writing that Poles hate Russian or learn to hate- it smells ZSRR climat, very old and retarded opinions where modern People fight with that.

2. This is not war again 17 years old, this is not even a war.. such word shows that You don't understand sense of discuss only You used discuss to speak about Your problems with politic.

• You just can't seem to stop, don't you? I'm not trying to touch you - Who do you think you are? Leave me and my CPU alone, it's not a problem of yours! Understand?

• If You quote My posts and use politic elements then I must write what I think.

By the way- without really funny private messages to Me ok?

• You're too much, way too much.
    It wasn't a funny massage, and I'll repeat - if you have some personal and off-topic issues to me, you should probably write it in private messages. Although continue talking to you is not a good time spending in any case.
    I don't care to continue.

• You're too much, way too much.
    It wasn't a funny massage, and I'll repeat - if you have some personal and off-topic issues to me, you should probably write it in private messages. Although continue talking to you is not a good time spending in any case.
    I don't care to continue.

Interesting... I got shorter message with beautiful smile :lol: :lol: :lol:

" If you have any personal problems you should have written it in private messages I think. Although talking to you is not what I'm looking for. :cursing: "

• No judge from USA in judges panel is very interesting, I would say shocking.