2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• :roll: The current season is not even over, so any transfer news (except renewed contracts) are not reliable at all! Professional players and clubs usually don't announce transfers before the end of the season.

• worldofvolley is seriously one of the worst site for transfer news just saying :whistle:

True, but the rumor about Garay is from Russian volleyball website (not something WoV made up) - volleyballnews.ru. And they are reliable, so there actually might be something going on.

• I think that worldofvolley is very reliable for transfers because they always have reliable information. News of Fe Garay they took from the Russians if you read better the start of text.

GO WOV!!!! You are the best!!!! :white: :white: :white: :super: :super: :super:

• Here's the answer from Garay: http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…iz-quero-voltar-ao-brasil

"I confess that I think of coming back to Brazil, but I have to wait for the definition of the ranking by the CBV."

• Here's the answer from Garay: Here's the answer from Garay: http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…iz-quero-voltar-ao-brasil

"I confess that I think of coming back to Brazil, but I have to wait for the definition of the ranking by the CBV."

Yeah, I saw it too... and in the text she says that she has had a lot of interesting offers from Brazil and abroad ... so the Russians heard that Krasnodar may have mentioned something and the others were transferred.... :serve: :serve: :serve: :serve:

• Is Stoltenborg staying in Germany for next year? I think she should try playing somewhere else...Poland or Italy sounds perfect for her upcoming career.

• Is Stoltenborg staying in Germany for next year? I think she should try playing somewhere else...Poland or Italy sounds perfect for her upcoming career.

She is feeling well in Aachen so she might stay there. And seriously, why does everyone think Poland is a better place for players now?? The only team there playing REALLY well is Chemik, everyone else is not much stronger (if at all) than the top teams in Germany.

• Well.. Rote Raben who was or is still leader of Bundesliga lost to finnish Team in Euro Cups.. polish leader wouldn't lose to finnish Team.. that gives picture of whole league..

• Well, Have I said that all polish teams are stronger than any teams in Budesliga? I don't think I have. I just find one young promising player remaining in one country for longer than 3 years not so nice. Players want themselves to put into some challenges, that's what I'm saying..meanwhile I agree that Chemik is the only polish club that are playing well recently. For instance Dabrowa Gornicza were big disaster, Atom were too inconsistent.

• Well, Have I said that all polish teams are stronger than any teams in Budesliga? I don't think I have.

That is checkmate :lol: ah I love You still so much that I must dedicate You the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBoDiCyHmDM

• Emil, no offense :win: :drink:
    I just don't agree with the logic. Femke has changed the team every year, so she had new challenges all the time. In Dresden she played almost only CL matches because they had two other setters for the league, in Hamburg she missed half of the season with an injury and in that time the would-be 2nd setter became an important leader of the team and Femke didn't get to play much after recovery either, and now in Aachen she is part and a leading player in a team that was built almost from zero after the whole volleyball department of Aachen changed the club and made a new start with signing a good coach for 3 years and finding some high quality players as well. Aachen is 4th after regular season, so they certainly did a good job and Femke played an important role in that, so I don't see why she should go somewhere else. Players speak very positive about Marek Rojko too so there is no need going elsewhere and risking to have a worse coach and playing in a team where she does not feel as well as this season in Aachen...Sure, if an Italian top team would want to sign her this is an opportunity she should consider, but I don't agree about leaving Aachen to play in a Polish team competing for 3rd-5th place there.

• Everyone knows that in polish league play Players with international career, more experienced and with better skills as contrasted with Bundesliga.

Young Players can really to develop here.

Other way are overrated Players from Bundesliga especially Dutch Players who are Stars there and should stay there because then They come to better level and show nothing sitting on bench.

• Everyone knows that in polish league play Players with international career, more experienced and with better skills as contrasted with Bundesliga.

Young Players can really to develop here.

Other way are overrated Players from Bundesliga especially Dutch Players who are Stars there and should stay there because then They come to better level and show nothing sitting on bench.

Like Judith Pietersen :whistle: she's so useless... but she's an exception, most foreign players aren't wasted on benches. With some youngsters there are also prblems, some of them just want to have more money and because of that are sitting on bench, like Grejman. Another example are dumb coaches like Zawieracz who sticks to his starters and youngers like Łyszkiewicz or Trojan has to be backups :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

So who are these players? Ognjenovic, Bjelica, Dirickx, Wilson and? Apart from them I can't think of many "players with international career and better skills" in Polish league.

• Every foreigner in polish league has better skills than in Bundesliga even polish Players have better. In the past also always were better Players in polish than in Bundesliga.

Even Germany's TV knows that so she very rarely shows live streaming from matches lol

• Another example are Coaches who came here. In average league They had success but here, in Clubs which want to win medals, one took Dutch Player to Atom and even no polish Cup F4, 2nd the same with Brinker.

No Players and Coaches from Bundesliga.

• Some of Them started professional career in Bundesliga and will run if They get chance to play in better league. Some of Them can't find job in good league so They play in average..