2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Curious if Dinamo Moscow will try to sign Kim.

After Kazan it's time to Moscow to win CL.

Goncharova - Kim - Kosheleva.

• off topic but wasn't Lo bianco and Arrighetti were a couple a few years ago?

• Wang Nan (S): Evergrande Guangdong ---> Laishang Bank Shandong
    It is a return.
    She will be the substitute of Cheng Long in Season 14-15 though she is "too" old.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Who said about Havlickova and Vasileva in Sopot? Because i'm new hear and i see somebody answered to this post but i can't find this post, lol!
    I only read no money in Conegliano [?] for Vasileva. But does it mean Orlenliga in next round in trying to find club in Europe? (Europe i mean no Russia, ahaha) XD

• I would love to see them, especially Havlickova but i prefer Havelkova the most. <3
    Leys in Piacenza? Hmmmm i would accept that and Molnar out, too.
    Brinker hope she stays in Wrocław.

• who knows ? :whistle: :D

I think Eczacibasi and Galatasaray need Lloyd more than Fenerbahce :teach:
    And Arrighetti gets along well with Barbolini.. but I'd prefer to see her in Ecza with Poljak :roll:

• I thought this was Spicer in the picture

• Some rumors that i have heared so far about Turkish league.
    -A turkish newspaper wrote that Fenerbahce wants Gamova back.
    -Esra wants a baby and she will give a break to volleyball next season
    -Eczacibasi wants Neriman for next season to replace Esra's position (A turkish volleyball coach also confirmed that in today's volleyball program)
    -A turkish team wants Larson and they are ready to pay higher than Kazan (In turkish forum it's been written that she earns 800k € for one season)
    -Eczacibasi and Galatasaray wants Ana Antonjevic (?)
    -Galatasaray doesn't want to renew LoBianco's contract.

Those are only rumors but Neriman transfer is likely to come true her contract will end this season also Naz,Neslihan and Poljak will be free in the end of season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Haha replacing Esra with Neriman is ridiculous! They are totally different players! Do they think Havelkova is able to cover all the reception line? :aww:
    As for Larson, I think every team in Turkey wants/needs her since she is one of the very few well balanced OH in the World. She and Lucia Bosetti are the Key Players of the incoming transfers season IMO... and I'm wond€ring who'$ gonna off€r mor€ to get at £ea$t on€ of th€m :D

• Haha replacing Esra with Neriman is ridiculous! They are totally different players! Do they think Havelkova is able to cover all the reception line? :aww:
    As for Larson, I think every team in Turkey wants/needs her since she is one of the very few well balanced OH in the World. She and Lucia Bosetti are the Key Players of the incoming transfers season IMO... and I'm wond€ring who'$ gonna off€r mor€ to get at £ea$t on€ of th€m :D

With replacing i didn't mean she will try to keep Esra's role in team.She will be the new local spiker instead of Esra considering foreign rule so they need to transfer a good defensive OH instead of Senna.Neriman/Havelkova/Bosetti for example would be a nice trio.Bosetti will take Esra's role and Neriman & Havelkova will make some rotations.

• First of all, Voleybolmagazin Forum is really legend about transfer rumors, news etc. Everyone can register on Voleybolmagazin Forum and you can write what you want. So, that site is not reliable at all. (Even Bartek is more reliable)

Second, Bartek writes the absurd messages here like that curious if Dinamo Moscow will try to sign Kim then a lot of people from Voleybolmagazin Forum believes in all these messages.

On the other hand, Gamova's news must be joking or April Fool.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Mon€¥ wi££ b€ of ₵our$€ k€¥ fa₵tor h€r€ :rolll: and what about Cannes any rumours about their roster?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sanja Malagurski can go to RC Cannes ? Because her boyfriend Dusan Petkovic signed a contract with AS Cannes for the next season.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• First of all, Voleybolmagazin Forum is really legend about transfer rumors, news etc. Everyone can register on Voleybolmagazin Forum and you can write what you want. So, that site is not reliable at all. (Even Bartek is more reliable)

Second, Bartek writes the absurd messages here like that curious if Dinamo Moscow will try to sign Kim then a lot of people from Voleybolmagazin Forum believes in all these messages.

On the other hand, Gamova's news must be joking or April Fool.

I saw the rumors in diffrent sources not in forum :aww: Gamova news appeared in Hurriyet newspaper and the following next 3 rumors were from today's 5. Set program in SPORTS TV discussed by old NT coach Resat Yaziciogullari and LoBianco news appeared in voleybolextra. (I only read Larson's salary in forum and found it interesting to share)

• Burak every moment is good to learn ( in Your case very often ).

If I wrote- Dinamo catched Kim that would be absurd message.

But I wrote- curious if- means question not absurd.

Turks You don't understand what You read?