2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• According to voleybolmagazin Eczacibasi VitrA wants coach Giovanni Caprara and Francesca Feretti.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• what a pity, I thought that Maja may play in Chemik... ;(

honestly, I had a little hope that it might be true, OrlenLiga is quite balanced and good, and Chemik is really good team with a big potental, I think they will prepare well to the Champions League and may achive there something, and Eczacibasi ? I dont know, Maja played there for last three seasons and of course she won the triple crown in Turkey with this team but in Champiosn League ? always the same story, always the same mistakes, same stupid mistakes and really weird decisions. I hope they'll at least change their coach and generally change something in this team and how it works cause i dont want this history to repeat again. So...fingers crossed for Eczacibasi's managers to make a smart decisions.

• honestly, I had a little hope that it might be true, OrlenLiga is quite balanced and good, and Chemik is really good team with a big potental, I think they will prepare well to the Champions League and may achive there something, and Eczacibasi ? I dont know, Maja played there for last three seasons and of course she won the triple crown in Turkey with this team but in Champiosn League ? always the same story, always the same mistakes, same stupid mistakes and really weird decisions. I hope they'll at least change their coach and generally change something in this team and how it works cause i dont want this history to repeat again. So...fingers crossed for Eczacibasi's managers to make a smart decisions.

With Eczacıbaşı Maja reached at least final 4 or final 6, I don't think she would qualify there with Chemik :whistle:

• It is really unrealistic to believe that Brakoçeviç would leave Vakıfbank unless Guidetti would want to transfer a more reliable Opp after Brako's disappointing performance during F4. However, I believe her bad performance stem from her unrecovered injury, also there is no other reliable Opp better than Brakoçeviç in the market. That's why it doesn't sound realistic to believe Brako's transfer to Chemik. And I don't agree with that a team with Glinka&Baranska OH duo would reach top 6. Glinka is a legend but legends also get older ;)

• Well Costagrande is old to but Vakif reached.. and I was no talking wheather it is possible for Jovana to go there, I said if she went.. Maybe they can sign another good OPP.. nevermind I was saying that it would depend on who will play here and we don't know that yet : :roll:

• Dinamo Kazan renewed contract with MB Irina Malkova.

Source: Kazan Website

• probably it was told before but I totally missed it. Why is Moroz gonna be inactive next year?

It hasn't been confirmed that she'll be inactive. There was an article that said her contract is up with Kazan this season and she has two offers from other Russian clubs, but that she may decide to take a year off.