2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• It hasn't been confirmed that she'll be inactive. There was an article that said her contract is up with Kazan this season and she has two offers from other Russian clubs, but that she may decide to take a year off.

oohh okay. Thanks for info :flower:

• Well, Who's surprised at the failure of GS and ECZ? I expected them to be so much weak even the consequences were shown up. Having Micelli and Barbollini is already non-sense and they transferred only overrated and expensive players who can't make a good chemistry together. Neslihan's current shape is a lot far from her best days, No special mentions about Usic, watching her play is just painful. Such an ordinary player gets TOO many chances. I mean wha'ts the real point of having Usic on court and Havelkova on bench? Wang in ECZ seems to be totally useless, she must have gone to a better place where she could have played as non-receiving OH, or at least anywhere with a better coach. Hanke's 1st season overseas is a bit disappointing but it's obviously not her fault. No foreign setters play well in ECZ. How weird.

Same for GS. Putting Neriman and Rabadzhieva is completely a joke and the second setter(don't remember her name) should have played much more often than Lo bianco who's currently out of shape and should take a rest in stead. With the money paying for Lo bianco and Montano, they should have transferred players who are hungry for victory.

Hopefully Chemik manage to transfer a world-class MB. Furst or Poljak, or maybe Akinradewo somehow. I would try on Rasic as well, but her contract with Cannes is never done and she seems to be happy there in France.

• Well, Who's surprised at the failure of GS and ECZ? I expected them to be so much weak even the consequences were shown up. Having Micelli and Barbollini is already non-sense and they transferred only overrated and expensive players who can't make a good chemistry together. Neslihan's current shape is a lot far from her best days, No special mentions about Usic, watching her play is just painful. Such an ordinary player gets TOO many chances. I mean wha'ts the real point of having Usic on court and Havelkova on bench? Wang in ECZ seems to be totally useless, she must have gone to a better place where she could have played as non-receiving OH, or at least anywhere with a better coach. Hanke's 1st season overseas is a bit disappointing but it's obviously not her fault. No foreign setters play well in ECZ. How weird.

Same for GS. Putting Neriman and Rabadzhieva is completely a joke and the second setter(don't remember her name) should have played much more often than Lo bianco who's currently out of shape and should take a rest in stead. With the money paying for Lo bianco and Montano, they should have transferred players who are hungry for victory.

Hopefully Chemik manage to transfer a world-class MB. Furst or Poljak, or maybe Akinradewo somehow. I would try on Rasic as well, but her contract with Cannes is never done and she seems to be happy there in France.

Totally agree, Micielli and Senna must have some hidden pact between them :rolll: "Wangderella" wasn't used at all, for me she should go back to China or if any club wants to buy her, it must consider also at least a translator, but even better would another local player like Ma, Zhang, Wei or someone else. Havelkova came back after injury, but for me she should play more :mad: Hanke is of course a disappointment, but playing more should help her improving and coming back to game from previous season in Germany ^^ Only exception in Eczaci is of course irreplaceable Poljak, still playing on high level.

GS is another joke here :lol: Montano played like a beast till this disease. Lo Bianco became boring and ordinary setter in last seasons, so her performance doesn't surprise me :wacko: I agree that Gamze should have given more chances instead of Leo. Rabadzhieva is too weak for top teams, but still was more useful than Saori, which for me couldn't show her spiking abilities mostly thanks to setter :lol: maybe for her also would be better coming back to Toray Arrows.

I also hope that Chemik with big money can transfer some stars to team, no inventions like Radecka or Kasprzak :lol: however Kasprzak had quite good season in China :thumbup: , though she missed few last matches :whistle: I'd like to see Stefana Veljkovic in Poland :rose: but it may be risky, because of being vulnerable to injuries.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Stefana in Poland? It must be interesting, there would be another single reason why I'm putting Poland on my plan schedule then :D Well, A bunch of serbes&croatian players playing in Poland, why not? Although she seems to love quite much living in Istanbul. I also think she would fit well on Chemik Police and remember, she has her colleague Ognjenovic up there in Chemik. (Not sure about Bjelica, how long is her contract?) Obviously she's not a world-class MB like Poljak that the team want to buy, but she always has been playing a good volleyball in Italy and Turkey except the moments that she was injuried.

On the other hand Rabadzhieva and Usic are the same kind of outside hitters. Not really strong attackers nor stable receivers but they always get loved and so many chances to play. I think they should go to Italy, not Turkey or Azerbaijan.

Agree about Saori. Her style of volleyball never fits on European volley with european setters. Naz is a very good setter but the connection between her and Saori wasn't very convincing and in my opinion it had become one of those reasons why Saori didn't play many matches last season in Vakifbank. In GS, she is a worse player. Poor her, she can't even ask Lo bianco to have a better team play :rolleyes: So yes, she should consider going back to Japan or maybe some teams with better team plays and defense...Italy, Poland or Germany perhaps. Definitely not Turkey or Azerbaijan. Oh jeez, I don't even want to imagine her being in a russian club. She's gonna die of too much pressures and high sets :rolll:

• Neriman Özsoy says that she is attached to GsD but wants to play in a team that she can achieve something and her first choice will be in Turkey.

Source: http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…man-ilk-tercihim-turkiye/
    And their source is SportsTv.

It ensures that Neriman will be in Eczacibasi next season. It will be a scandal if she goes to Fenerbahce and Vakifbank does not need her.

• Forget about Lucia in Fener. She will be playing for Impel in next season <3

It sounds to good to be true :whistle: though Impel can look for good players now because of qualification to Champions League ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It sounds to good to be true :whistle: though Impel can look for good players now because of qualification to Champions League ^^

Its another reason also, but i can not tell you more :( :D

Lucia Bosetti in Impel Wrocław? Is that 100 % sure?
    What's with Brinker? Please i wanna stay her. :S
    And Dirikx must stay! Impel need also attacker, Kaczor should be on a bench.

What's in that case with Sopot? No champions league, i don't believe in wild card. I see all dreams about Vasileva or Havlickova are ruined. PGE will not sponsor women that much after failure with Impel.
    I think all money PGE will go to Skra for receiver because Antiga leaving for training NT.

• Why would it be a scandal to go to fener?

I'm not a fanatic myself but Gs and Fb are two of the biggest rivals in Turkey. So imagine if Kim goes to GsD next season? I think this will make the same impression.
    Neriman is the best player in GsD (not because she performs best but also because she is Turkish). Right after she commented that in GsD she wont be able to achieve anything and she wants to go to a team that aims for success, if she goes to Fener, that will mean GS is a worse club than Fener (which is so in volleyball). But pointing that out clearly will be a scandal especially for GsD that loses their best player to their biggest rival.
    Nihan & Derya are different cases since they were both not wanted by their clubs last season :win: However I wish the best for Neriman and I hope she will be succesful even if she goes to Fenerbahce :flower:

• I don't believe in that.. with all respect to Polish fans but curently Lucia is too good to play only CL... she should play on the highest level domestic leagues too

After Molnar and Saori experiments, would GsD approach Lucia next? :lol:

• Lucia Bosetti is coming to play for Fenerbahce ;) Rabadzhieva is going to play Volero Zurich

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't believe in that.. with all respect to Polish fans but curently Lucia is too good to play only CL... she should play on the highest level domestic leagues too

If Rabadzieva is going to Volero Zurich what would you say? She will have no rivalisation in league, only champions league.
    If Bosetti would sign with Fener or Galatarasay she would sit on bench: Molnar or Brinker. But Brinker didn't do that like Molnar, knows her skills, all my respect USA fan. :lol: