2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• According to voleybolextra Fenerbahce wants Lloyd next season

What i don't understand Glass wasn't bad in the matches that she played and she is not worse than Lloyd,untill transfer a new setter,i would keep Glass in team who get used to play with Fener players.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to voleybolextra Fenerbahce wants Lloyd next season

What i don't understand Glass wasn't bad in the matches that she played and she is not worse than Lloyd,untill transfer a new setter,i would keep Glass in team who get used to play with Fener players.

Well, in my opinion, Carli is a little better than Alisha as a setter AND she is a better blocker :win:

Btw, Burak will be happy :P :D

• If I were a foreign setter going to Turkey I would have it written into my contact to play a certain percentage of domestic matches. After Fofao and Glass rode the bench almost the entire regular season and got limited opportunities only in Euro Cups, it's pretty apparent that Lloyd would suffer the same fate.

• The diffrence is slight between Alisha and Carli but training full season with Fenerbahce is a big advantage for Alisha in the new season

• @ Tayfun

What about Kim? Will she stay with Fener for next season 100% ??

• Unilever hires Fabiana.

Natalia is also close to signing with Unilever.

You said earlier that Natalia is about to renew with AMIL. Considering how close she is to ZRG, I'm guessing she'll stay.

• @ Tayfun

What about Kim? Will she stay with Fener for next season 100% ??

Fenerbahce's plan was sign a long term contract after she breaks her link with the korean club and KOVO so she will probably stay and she really loves her club.

• Fenerbahce's plan was sign a long term contract after she breaks her link with the korean club and KOVO so she will probably stay and she really loves her club.

Thanks for the info :drink:

• There are rumours that Lokomotiv may sign with Ale Chiappini... If it is true after Igtisadchi (Flier transfer) Lokomotiv will be second blind :down:

• I'm just after reading some stupid rumours from Polish webistes :whistle: I haven't read such a nonesense for a long time :lol:
    Just mention some of "Fairy's News" (there is even more considering moves of Poles):

- Tijana Malesevic, Elitsa Vasilieva, Aneta Havlickova and Kathleen Weiss in Atom Trefl Sopot :rolll:
    - Kim Hill in Budowlani Łódź :rolll:
    - Mariya Karakasheva in Legionovia :rolll:
    - Lise Van Hecke and Jelena Blagojevic in Tauron :rolll: Ozge Cemberci in Galatasaray :whistle:

I guess that none from these will come true :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: maybe only Ozge, I don't know what will she do.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I said that Natalia was about to renew with AMIL.

That's what I just said :what: . You wrote she was about to renew with AMIL and now you're saying she is close to signing with Unilever. Which is it :?:

• i see no one told about after losing with impel wrocław teun bujis left atom trefl and he won't be at matches about 3rd position in league, just he escaped, information from today. kondzio, i think instead of all bullshit speculations you should announce this, it would be better.
    they're looking for new players and new coach, it would be revolution.

• i see no one told about after losing with impel wrocław teun bujis left atom trefl and he won't be at matches about 3rd position in league, just he escaped, information from today. kondzio, i think instead of all bullshit speculations you should announce this, it would be better.
    they're looking for new players and new coach, it would be revolution.

I know about it, but we wrote about it in thread about Polish League, there is no need to double posts and post it everywhere :hit: of course it'll be a revolution. Buijs has already resigned, what was written already before ^^ just check last 2-4 pages of Orlen Liga thread, but You're new and maybe a bit too lazy to check it in other threads instead Transfer News.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• That's what I just said :what: . You wrote she was about to renew with AMIL and now you're saying she is close to signing with Unilever. Which is it :?:

:lol: :rolll: this conversation is so confusing.... :lol:

• What happened to her in Korea?

She used to write in her blog that the coach was really mean to the girls there, the practicing was awful, and that she scored more than 20 points each match (I don't know if she was MB or OPP at that time), and that she had to do everything, passing, attacking, blocking, and the managers would always still complain about her, that they wanted more and more, and nothing was never enough. She said the atmosphere was not nice.

• I know about it, but we wrote about it in thread about Polish League, there is no need to double posts and post it everywhere :hit: of course it'll be a revolution. Buijs has already resigned, what was written already before ^^ just check last 2-4 pages of Orlen Liga thread, but You're new and maybe a bit too lazy to check it in other threads instead Transfer News.

no kondzio, information about he escaped and won't be even at match for bronze is from yesterday. i think it shows he is ashamed of his mistakes and couldn't stay even for day.