2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• no kondzio, information about he escaped and won't be even at match for bronze is from yesterday. i think it shows he is ashamed of his mistakes and couldn't stay even for day.

But it was written yesterday in that thread already before you wrote it here, should I put link for that post here? :tzz:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• But it was written yesterday in that thread already before you wrote it here, should I put link for that post here? :tzz:

yes you predicted all that he escape in that time and it will be his own decision. fairy...
    quoting topics about transfers from our OL forum isn't smart, just somebody wants attract attention.

• I just wanted to share with other members what fairytales are written there, just chill out man :) and I didn't predict anything ^^ end of offtopic :read:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• in one french forum there is a Rumor about Christina Bauer go to Brasil and will be coached by Ze Roberto. Brasilian a,d Turkish users what did you think about this? fake or truth?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• in one french forum there is a Rumor about Christina Bauer go to Brasil and will be coached by Ze Roberto. Brasilian a,d Turkish users what did you think about this? fake or truth?

Ze is leaving Amil to fully focus on the NT, so he won't be coaching any team till OG in Rio.Paulo Coco, Ze's assistant coach, will take over Campinas.

• It's so funny how 3 new users have appeared out of nowhere to talk about Brazilian's market :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

If this is true or not, I don't know, but Bauer is the kind of player Zé Roberto loves! And I would love to see her in Brazil, especially in Amil...but as it was said before: Zé is leaving the team. But of course, he could easily help the team to find new players.

• Kristin Richards Hildebrand wrote in her facebook that she left Volei Amil Campinas...

• This is really sad news for me. I was hoping she would stay.
    What an amazing athlete! She plays with her soul and heart all the time!

• This is really sad news for me. I was hoping she would stay.
    What an amazing athlete! She plays with her soul and heart all the time!

I´m also sad about Kristin, I think she should improve a lot next year, but Amil probably wants to hire another foreigner player...

• She also wrote in the comment that she's not sure yet about not playing in Amil next season, so let's wait and see (and hope!).

• I´m also sad about Kristin, I think she should improve a lot next year, but Amil probably wants to hire another foreigner player...

I think that she is the one who wants to leave. Amil should try to renew her contract, she was one of the most regular throughout the whole season. She has a lot of limitations especially in attack, but still managed to score well in most of the matches.

• I think that she is the one who wants to leave. Amil should try to renew her contract, she was one of the most regular throughout the whole season. She has a lot of limitations especially in attack, but still managed to score well in most of the matches.

Maybe...but actually I think the "problem" is that Amil needs a player with good skills in the back..good defense and mainly reception, the big problem of the team this season...her reception is not so consistent, so probably they are looking for this kind of player..

• Eczacibasi's old manager Kurtaran Mumcu wrote on twitter that Eczacibasi's new trainer will be Giovanni Caprara.I think he will also bring Francesca Feretti to Eczacibasi VitrA (Voleybolmagazin published Feretti twice)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacibasi's old manager Kurtaran Mumcu wrote on twitter that Eczacibasi's new trainer will be Giovanni Caprara.I think he will also bring Francesca Feretti to Eczacibasi VitrA (Voleybolmagazin published Feretti twice)

Some team from Istanbul should hire Luciano De Cecco to bring her to the city. It seems like she won't move alone.