2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Where is Nalan ??? Did ECZ kick her out ??? :D

Unfortunately not :aww: She is still with the team.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Some team from Istanbul should hire Luciano De Cecco to bring her to the city. It seems like she won't move alone.

Fenerbahce??? GS Men's team is quite weak if I remember correctly...

• Eczacibasi's old manager Kurtaran Mumcu wrote on twitter that Eczacibasi's new trainer will be Giovanni Caprara.I think he will also bring Francesca Feretti to Eczacibasi VitrA (Voleybolmagazin published Feretti twice)

well that's a good choice, maybe he will bring something new, something fresh to this team, I hope !

• What about Anna Grejman? Is she stay in Chemik?

• What about Anna Grejman? Is she stay in Chemik?

I hope she won't, she wasted all season even out of bench due to wide Chemik's roster, because of it she isn't in NT, playing in Bydgoszcz she would've got a call definitely :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• There are many rumours in Brazil. I'll try to jot down only concrete deals in most cases.

Decisão Engenharia/Minas renewed contract with the coach Marco Queiroga, the middle-blockers Val (Women's U20 World Championship All-star team) and Emília, the wing-spiker Maiara and the libero Laís (MVP at U18 Pan American Cup and Girl's U18 World Championship best receiver). The team also signed a contract with the setter Naiane.

The upside is the playtime these young players will have to improve their skills and get experience.
    The downside seems to be the team running on a shoestring again.

• she need to play, I hope that she go to other club when she could get chance.

• Apparently Kristin wrote that she wants and hopes to stay in Amil.
    She's having a meeting with the team's manager tomorrow to decide her future.

• Ana Tiemi Takagui left Bursa....there are some rumors that she will come back to Brazil...probably going to Praia Clube...but it´s possible that other teams are interested in her, like Amil Campinas (she already worked with Paulo Cocco, the next coach of the team) and Osasco (if Fabiola goes to Brasilia)....

• I understand that Hildebrand is pretty and charismatic, but the response to her potentially leaving is ridiculous. She was hired to be a receiver-attacker, and DID NOT DO HER JOB. They had to move her and Tandara (who was hired to play opposite) had to cover. And then fans get upset at Tandara (or Walewska, as in SFs) when they are not successfully doing Kristin's job. Amil has options for opposite, it makes sense for Hildebrand to go and for Amil to find a foreigner who can receive at a high level.

• Fenerbahce agreed with LoBianco in terms and they are waiting the end of season :white:

Source : Voleybolmagazin

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I understand that Hildebrand is pretty and charismatic, but the response to her potentially leaving is ridiculous. She was hired to be a receiver-attacker, and DID NOT DO HER JOB. They had to move her and Tandara (who was hired to play opposite) had to cover. And then fans get upset at Tandara (or Walewska, as in SFs) when they are not successfully doing Kristin's job. Amil has options for opposite, it makes sense for Hildebrand to go and for Amil to find a foreigner who can receive at a high level.

Kristin is the best foreigner in Brazilian Superliga.. I mean she performed best from all the others.. If you haven't noticed she was passing as a passing OPP and did a good job. She was the best defender of the league and also got many points when Claudinha set her. There's a space for one more foreigner so Amil can sign wtih a good passing OH if they want to. But Kristin did her job and even more.

• Bergamo restart with Diouf, Melandri, Merlo and Sylla unless mega offerts. Panzetti said that Weiss has been out only for technical reason.

• Fenerbahce agreed with LoBianco in terms and they are waiting the end of season :white:

Source : Voleybolmagazin

if this is true...... :wall: well, i wish FB good luck. they'll need it.

• if this is true...... :wall: well, i wish FB good luck. they'll need it.

Lol! It will sounds weird but I feel hopeful about GsD's future when I hear that both Neriman & Leo are leaving. They were the open sore of GsD. However thanks for their great efforts in the past 3-4 years.

• No please... Can Leo come back in Italy NOW???? :thumbdown:

I don't want her to play in Turkey for another year... and in FB!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Eczacibasi's old manager Kurtaran Mumcu wrote on twitter that Eczacibasi's new trainer will be Giovanni Caprara.I think he will also bring Francesca Feretti to Eczacibasi VitrA (Voleybolmagazin published Feretti twice)

I don't think so :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"