2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Bergamo restart with Diouf, Melandri, Merlo and Sylla unless mega offerts. Panzetti said that Weiss has been out only for technical reason.

It's been a strange situation with Weiss. She used to be starting setter all along but suddenly she was on bench and Smutna played, and Weiss told in a report from German fed (they frequently report about German players abroad) that she doesn't understand it and the coach never explained his reasons to her ?(

• Some rumors from Brazil:

- Paulo Cocco will be probably the next coach of Campinas, and they want to keep Natália e Tandara...they are looking for a foreigner setter, and also a new libero (they will try to hire Tassia/Praia Clube)...Kristin is probably out...

_ Joycinha will continue to play in Korea next season...she received contacts from some brazilian teams, but she wants to keep her job there in Korea...

• Source?

• Zarechie Odinstovo is close to renewing Yulia Merkulova's contract. They've also confirmed they will continue without foreigners for next season.

Source: R-Sport

• Hello everyone,

I know it's off-topic but please use the "report" button in the messages shared by a strange user that opened 5-6 accounts and acknowledge in the reason that the message and the user is a spam. I don't know if this will work but it's really boring that noone takes an initiative and leaves the forum vulnerable such simple attacks.
    :offtopic:

• Hello everyone,

I know it's off-topic but please use the "report" button in the messages shared by a strange user that opened 5-6 accounts and acknowledge in the reason that the message and the user is a spam. I don't know if this will work but it's really boring that noone takes an initiative and leaves the forum vulnerable such simple attacks.
    :offtopic:

These transfer rumours from Brazil are so irritating and ridiculous :whistle: I've already got rid of them ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• These transfer rumours from Brazil are so irritating and ridiculous :whistle: I've already got rid of them ^^

Thanks a lot Kondzio. Such spams are decreasing the quality and reliability of this forum for sure. :read:

• if this is true...... :wall: well, i wish FB good luck. they'll need it.

Ok, she is not as good as it was before but I think she will play only in European Cup if she will go to Fenerbahce and that could be a good solution to not stress her back too much. I don't think Oner or Glass are much better than her.
    If the case market of Fenerbahce will be that way imho: Lo Bianco, L.Bosetti, Toksoy in; Glass, Fé Garay, one turkish middle blocker out. I think is probably slightly better team than this year, so a very good team.

• Ok, she is not as good as it was before but I think she will play only in European Cup if she will go to Fenerbahce and that could be a good solution to not stress her back too much. I don't think Oner or Glass are much better than her.
    If the case market of Fenerbahce will be that way imho: Lo Bianco, L.Bosetti, Toksoy in; Glass, Fé Garay, one turkish middle blocker out. I think is probably slightly better team than this year, so a very good team.

Ok i'll assume that lucia is as good as garay (although i still need to see her wgp and wch performances) but what about the opp position? because no matter how lucia plays and the combination of bahar and eda if the opp will be seda i dont think this team will be better than this year team

• Ok i'll assume that lucia is as good as garay (although i still need to see her wgp and wch performances) but what about the opp position? because no matter how lucia plays and the combination of bahar and eda if the opp will be seda i dont think this team will be better than this year team

Definitely. I think Fenerbahce should look for a good opposite. Havlickova did very well this season except 2-3 matches. There were rumours that Kim will leave as well. If that happens, a whole new Fenerbahce will be waiting for us though I don't know who are the better OH duo in the market compared to Kim & Garay duo.

• Karina Ocasio-Malpica (OH/OP) ending season in IBK Altos Hwaseong (Korea) joint Criollas Caguas (Puerto Rico). That's big reinforcement for team during playoffs and it gives team bigger chance for title.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ok, this is a just a rumor but a very, very strong one. Since last year, people are saying that Fabiana is probably going back to Unilever.
    Bernardo is also interested in Tandara (who isn't?).

• Brazilian OPP, Joyce Silva, confirmed she had a two-year contract with KGC Ariels in an interview with Melhor do Volei and will play the 2014/2015 for them as well.

• Christina Bauer denied the transfer news appeared in french news that she will play in Brazil via twitter.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Today....from Bruno Voloch...so we never know..hehehe :whistle:

http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogo…osasco-e-rio-na-berlinda/

Kristin was the first to say goodbye...acoring to Bruno she decided to leave the team, despite the fact they wanted to keep her.

Herrera also leaving Praia Clube, she will play in Europe next season.

Osasco don't wanna renew with Cate Bosetti, and Malagurski situation is still uncertain....it will depend on how she will play in the game/s to come.

In Rio, Unilever aproved Mihajlovic and wants to keep the player. But the financial situation could count. The team in Rio have a salary budged ceiling and Bernardo always respect that. The team could keep next season with only one foreigner and that means Sarah will leave. Bernardo is interested in Fabiana from SESI, and Tandara from Amil.

• Same source (don't know how reliable they are) claiming that Vasileva is on the way to Vakifbank: http://www.voleybolmagazin.com…nlasiyor-ozel-haber/2025/

No surprise considering that Vakifbank is looking for a good attacking OH such as Glinka than a defensive one like Costagrande. They managed to cover Glinka in the reception last season very well, so I guess such a transfer can make Vakifbank world's number 1 again.