2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Vasileva in VakifBank Istanbul? Jelena Nikolic exit..?

source: http://www.voleybolmagazin.com…nlasiyor-ozel-haber/2025/

• As far as I know Costagrande is the one leaving.

Actually according to the rumors, both are leaving. Frankly, I won't be surprised to see Neriman in Vakifbank replacing attacking OH position which Glinka had 2 years ago. So all they need is another excellent foreign MB which I heard as Rasic.

• Istres OPVB close to renewing contracts with Ivana Vasin (SRB), Julieta Lazcano (ARG) and Nora Bogdanova (BUL).

Americans Leslie Cikra, Alyssa D'Erico and Norwegian OH Mari Hole will all leave the club.

Source: Maritima

I like Hole's game and think she has potential to play for a better team/league.

• Actually according to the rumors, both are leaving. Frankly, I won't be surprised to see Neriman in Vakifbank replacing attacking OH position which Glinka had 2 years ago. So all they need is another excellent foreign MB which I heard as Rasic.

Although Neriman might be as powerful as Glinka at offense, she is mentally weak player. She always makes mistakes at every crucial part of game. :down: That's why she can't do Glinka's job in Vakıfbank. On the other hand, I really want to see two top MBs playing in the same team. I was so thrilled when I heard that Poljak and Harmotto would play together in Eczacıbaşı. It didn't happen but Fürst&Rasiç are top European MBs with Poljak, it would be a pleasure to watch them with Naz's sets :obey: Indeed, having another defensive OH instead of Neriman would be wiser in the case of having both Rasiç and Fürst on court. L. Bosetti for instance would be much better option for Vakıfbank than Fenerbahçe. :whistle:

• I wonder where will Meijners go. I think she is much better than Vasileva as hitter, the Bulgarian is very powerful but soo slow and not so smart in my opinion..she never really convinced me and I think she is not the right OH for Vakifbank if they want to win CL. I would definitely prefer Floortje if I could choose..

• I wonder where will Meijners go. I think she is much better than Vasileva as hitter, the Bulgarian is very powerful but soo slow and not so smart in my opinion..she never really convinced me and I think she is not the right OH for Vakifbank if they want to win CL. I would definitely prefer Floortje if I could choose..

Actually there were rumours about Meijners & Vakıfbank before. But I believe both rumours are just fake. I prefer Meijners to Vasileva as well by the way :)

• Although Neriman might be as powerful as Glinka at offense, she is mentally weak player. She always makes mistakes at every crucial part of game. :down: That's why she can't do Glinka's job in Vakıfbank. On the other hand, I really want to see two top MBs playing in the same team. I was so thrilled when I heard that Poljak and Harmotto would play together in Eczacıbaşı. It didn't happen but Fürst&Rasiç are top European MBs with Poljak, it would be a pleasure to watch them with Naz's sets :obey: Indeed, having another defensive OH instead of Neriman would be wiser in the case of having both Rasiç and Fürst on court. L. Bosetti for instance would be much better option for Vakıfbank than Fenerbahçe. :whistle:

I agree about the defensive OH in order to use the MB.. but in that case OPP should be Polen which I personally think is not such a bad option

• I agree about the defensive OH in order to use the MB.. but in that case OPP should be Polen which I personally think is not such a bad option

I wish Esra hasn't renewed with Eczacıbaşı before :down: She and Gözde would be a very good OH combo. With such a reception line, Rasiç&Fürst and Brakoçeviç would be more than enough for attacking. Two defensive OH didn't work well for our NT due to lack of good MBs. However, it might work very well in the presence of two top class MBs :thumbup:

Any other good defensive Oh who hasn't had any contract yet? ?(

• I wish Esra hasn't renewed with Eczacıbaşı before :down: She and Gözde would be a very good OH combo. With such a reception line, Rasiç&Fürst and Brakoçeviç would be more than enough for attacking. Two defensive OH didn't work well for our NT due to lack of good MBs. However, it might work very well in the presence of two top class MBs :thumbup:

Any other good defensive Oh who hasn't had any contract yet? ?(

The best... Logan Tom :rose: :rose: :rose: Of corse there is Larson, maybe rumors about Ecz can switch to Vakif.. who knows.. I am sure Vakif can find a good foreign OH but as I said they need their 3rd slot for the MB

• Theu

y could

• Greek JR NT OH/OPP, Antzela Dempi, signed a letter of intent to play for Cal Volleyball (Carli Lloyd's former team).

Source: CAL Website

• Aurea CRUZ stays in Rabita BAKU for one more year!

That's great to hear! Really she is one of the best receivers in the world right now and she has put together quite a career for herself without the recognition that other players get.

• With the departure of Natália of AMIL/CAMPINAS, JAQUELINE should take the place of Natalia in team for season 14/15. :whistle: :whistle:

• Dinamo

Thaisa said she will leave the OSASCO.

Dinamo Kazan, Dinamo Moscow, Fenerbahce and Vakifbank should make proposals, she's on her top right now and is better than all their MB of those teams :teach:

• ^ FlierxManon has been sprouting nonsense since he/she registered. i've learned to ignore his/her post.