Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Thaisa the end of the game gave the
    statement that only Osasco exit if the coach
    did not want her at the club more

Could you please give us the source?! Thanks!

• Vakifbank will not renew Costagrande's contract for next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This week we should know the name of LJ Modena coach : Chiappafreddo or Barbolini 8|

http://gazzettadimodena.geloca…rriva-barbolini-1.9082999

• This week we should know the name of LJ Modena coach : Chiappafreddo or Barbolini 8|

http://gazzettadimodena.geloca…rriva-barbolini-1.9082999

Barbolini :?: :?: :?:

OMG, Are they crazy in Modena?

• Old Eczacibasi manager disclose Eczacibasi's likely new transfers via twitter :roll: Caprara,Larson,Fürst and Nilay Ozdemir.

• Why would Fürst leave Vakifbank and go to Eczaci?

I don't know but he is really reliable at all,previous season he also wrote Hanke,Havelkova and Harmotto same like this.

• Budowlani Łódź gets rid off foreign players: Tabitha Love (Canada, OH/OPP), Noris Cabrera (Cuba, OH/OPP) and Olga Trach (Ukraine MB) - all were disappointments :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Take the way you want, but many of the things I'm talking about are coming true.

Saori, Harmotto, Mari, among others.

Unexpected happens in the market, and had some hasty as the Natalie and Tandara.

About Thaisa was the time to ask to take photo with her as they were leaving the game against SESI, itself said that "should not continue in OSASCO" and I asked if it was possible SESI own and said "MAYBE".

Sheilla already said he will continue to be more exact "STATED THAT WILL STAY."

If Tandara and Natalya, Natalya who renewed with AMIL not Tandara. Unilever does have interest in Tandara, but nothing is certain.

• Of course anything can happen in a market that's just basic economic knowledge but what we want is a reliable documentation that will confirm if the rumors are true or not, so basically what he arre looking for is the reliability and legitimacy of the news.

• furst, larson,polyak(renewed),nilay and MEIJNERS new players of eczacibasi for next season

i will let you know vakifbank's transfers soon. still dont know who will be tranfer to vakifbank but a staff told me that they agreed with the players for next season. and they believe that next year vakifbank will be more stronger than this year. imo naz and jovanna are going to stay in the club. bahar's situation is not clear yet. rasiç would be new MB..

leo agreed with fenerbahce.

• furst, larson,polyak(renewed),nilay and MEIJNERS new players of eczacibasi for next season

i will let you know vakifbank's transfers soon. still dont know who will be tranfer to vakifbank but a staff told me that they agreed with the players for next season. and they believe that next year vakifbank will be more stronger than this year. imo naz and jovanna are going to stay in the club. bahar's situation is not clear yet. rasiç would be new MB..

leo agreed with fenerbahce.

I'm not familiar with how Turkish teams qualify for CL but does Eczacibasi still need to ensure their qualification for next season or are they already qualified from the regular season? I can't imagine all of the players you mentioned above signing if there is no guarantee they'll play in CL.

Also, is Eczacibasi breaking the two-year contracts they signed last season with Hanke and Havelkova?

• I'm not familiar with how Turkish teams qualify for CL but does Eczacibasi still need to ensure their qualification for next season or are they already qualified from the regular season? I can't imagine all of the players you mentioned above signing if there is no guarantee they'll play in CL.

Also, is Eczacibasi breaking the two-year contracts they signed last season with Hanke and Havelkova?

1)Eczacibasi still didn't qualify.Depends on Galatasaray-Vakifbank SF this tuesday.If Vakifbank beats GsD,Eczacibasi qualifies to CL,on the other hand GsD will qualify.Vakifbank and Fenerbahce already qualified.
    2)Previous year Fenerbahce also didn't qualify to CL and they transfered Garay,Bauer,Glass and convice Kim to stay in club.The challange between top4 is much competetive than CL so it might charm the players.
    3)Eczacibasi usually break contracts of players that they didn't satisfy by their performance (Example : Ozge,Sokolova) but i still hope that havelkova will stay in club but probably they will break the contract of Hanke.No idea about Meijners.Mesut may share his source with us.

PS : Most reliable turkish source voleybolunsesi also confirmed Caprara and Larson.
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=20496&topic=2
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=20497&topic=2

• Dinamo Kazan wants to transfer Gozde Sonsirma

Source : http://www.voleybolmagazin.com…-kancasi-ozel-haber/2067/

• Larson - Meijners duo would be really interesting for ECZ :win: