2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• unfortunately jovanna wont stay in vakifbank next year. probably she agreed with GsD. They had an offer almost a month ago. also same for nikolic ( i am so happy to her stay in istanbul).
    Some rumors about vakifbank : Robin de Kruif, Vasileva and Rasiç
    costa can stay there but not clear yet. This week Naz will decide also.

• unfortunately jovanna wont stay in vakifbank next year. probably she agreed with GsD. They had an offer almost a month ago. also same for nikolic ( i am so happy to her stay in istanbul).
    Some rumors about vakifbank : Robin de Kruif, Vasileva and Rasiç
    costa can stay there but not clear yet. This week Naz will decide also.

I don't really understand why GsD makes an offer when they have a monster like Montano?!
    Same applies for Nikolic!!! Why transfer her when you have a cheaper and better alternative like Mia Jerkov?
    I won't be surprised if Naz decides to join GsD as well, however I found Gamze as setter enough for GsD.

• If GS transfers Brakocevic, Montano will leave 100%

Vakifbank needs an OH, having both receiving and attacking skills...---> Larson-type. I'm curious what they will do.

• Someone should make a statistic how many % of all transfer rumors turn out to be true. My guess is that it would be even below 10% :whistle:

Istanbul is a transfermarket on its own :D :D

4 big clubs could transfer each other's players :P

Edit: I really hope the rumor Leo --> Fenerbahce is false...would be a very bad transfer for Fener.

• According to voleybolmagazin, Fenerbahce is not renewing contract with Seda Tokatlioglu.

http://www.voleybolmagazin.com…-sezonda-ozel-haber/2066/

GsD was interested in her last season, Barbolini replaced Neriman with her in NT and Neriman is leaving GsD. No Barbolini, please don't do that :lol:

• Too many rumours here :lol: first Brazil, now Turkey :rolll: I agree with You Matthias probably most of these are fairytales :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well maybe we should start a new thread, "2014-2015 transfer rumours". I honestly feel bad when I share news here although I have the sources as well and I like to read the rumors myself. But I guess not everyone is that happy? :offtopic:

• People is showing a big effort to inform people with some transfer rumors from several turkish sources but i see that most of people making fun of them like '' fairlytales,not realistic'' Season is almost over so why those new shouldn't appear can i ask? Didn't Costagrande,Saori,Harmotto,Hanke,Havelkova,Wang,Bauer,Garay,Montano,Rabedzieva transfers became true? I found the attitude very disrespectful and i am done here.I hope you guys can find someone share '' realistic '' transfer news.Good bye :wavy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Almost any brazilian rumors are not reliable yet, that I can ensure. Fabiana going to Unilever is probably the strongest one so far.
    Every season, the "believable" rumors always tend to appear only AFTER the end of Superleague.

• The problem is that it's very hard for most people to judge which rumors are likely to become true and which are simply invented. Last year false news appeared regularly even on sites that seemed reliable. For example anyone remembers the "Brinker to Fenerbahce" news? And there have been many more of that kind...of course not everything written here is wrong and I don't mean to blame the people who post it, but as I said, it's very difficult to judge what can be trusted...

• my source is really reliable one. we will see soon :)

btw: happy for özge. she is going to stay in poland one more year.
    http://www.voleybolmagazin.com…-anlasti-ozel-haber/2069/

If it's true, then it would be a smart move, Tauron needs to hire better OHs: someone with height and strength and better MB than aging Dziękiewicz and Liniarska.

• People is showing a big effort to inform people with some transfer rumors from several turkish sources but i see that most of people making fun of them like '' fairlytales,not realistic'' Season is almost over so why those new shouldn't appear can i ask? Didn't Costagrande,Saori,Harmotto,Hanke,Havelkova,Wang,Bauer,Garay,Montano,Rabedzieva transfers became true? I found the attitude very disrespectful and i am done here.I hope you guys can find someone share '' realistic '' transfer news.Good bye :wavy:

Would be pity if you would leave the forum, Tayfun :white:

Think about it one more time ^^

• If it's true, then it would be a smart move, Tauron needs to hire better OHs: someone with height and strength and better MB than aging Dziękiewicz and Liniarska.

Grejman would be a wonderful choice for Tauron. She was all behind Glinka and Werblinska whole season despite being a promising young player. Sassa was a big disappointment and I don't think they would renew her contract at all. They can try Malesevic as defensive as well.

• Recently we've had a flood of different news, from which it's hard to recognise something true. We have to wait, then we'll get know what was reality and what another rubbish. Brinker in Fenerbahce was a perfect exemplification of the second case.

• Exactly. Why the heck would Fenerbahce transfer Brinker anyway? 8| She's basically never been so convincing when it comes to a club volleyball player. Fenerbahce made great transfers this season so I think they will keep going that way. No idea how they will replace Garay though.