2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• I'll never forget that Pelin Celik and Deniz Hakyemez were starters in Turkey NT with Chiappini as coach :rolll:

He was the biggest curse for Turkish NT :wall:

• Better wait for confirmations...these rumors might not all be true. ;)

- I know, but some of them are confirmed, like Natália and Angélica in Amil...Melhor do Volei is a good source..I think...about the others, I didn´t say that is 100% confirmed...as you can see, I used terms like "may" or "probably", never say "absolutely confirmed" or something like this... ^^

• - I know, but some of them are confirmed, like Natália and Angélica in Amil...Melhor do Volei is a good source..I think...about the others, I didn´t say that is 100% confirmed...as you can see, I used terms like "may" or "probably", never say "absolutely confirmed" or something like this... ^^

I know..its just that a lot has been said here in Brazil latelly..hehe

• I was at the end of the superalloy Brazil, and if there was
    much talk of market rumors realize that Tandara not
    going pro and Unilever, the Osasco will hire two foreign
    ferrule and already have 3 names that are quoted them,
    Anne Buijs , Brinker and Kim Hill, Fabiana surely goes to
    Unilever. But I can not say anything.

• I agree with you Joana...the brazilian market this year is completely unpredictable...

I agree with you...it seems the market this year will be very crazy... :P :P :P

• According to the lancenet's blog The MB Carol renewed her contract with Uniliver for one more year.

http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…-fico-da-campea-unilever/

It says she confirmed herself...so, its a reliable source I think.

First good new for Uni fans. ^^ I know she had offers from other countries...but I think she did a right choice staying in Brazil another year..she is still to young.

• It says she confirmed herself...so, its a reliable source I think.

First good new for Uni fans. ^^ I know she had offers from other countries...but I think she did a right choice staying in Brazil another year..she is still to young.

I´m curious about the other middleblocker....Jucy, Mayhara or Fabiana?Who do you think it will be Joanna?

• Beltrami is the new coach of Liu•Jo Modena.
    Cuello, after a big failure in Lokomotiv Baku (not the only one of his catastrophic career), might take his place in Pomì Casalmaggiore :wall:

• Marta Łukaszewska (OP), Olga Raonic (S) and Lauren Barfield (MB) also leave Legionovia.
    Club is interested in signing with Milena Radecka (S), Ewelina Sieczka (OH), Klaudia Kaczorowska (OH), Elżbieta Skowrońska (OH) and Monika Bociek (young OH from Sparta Warszawa, sister of OPP Grzegorz Bociek ^^).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Unilever maintains Mihajlovic hope to keep for next season, but also runs after another if not certain, names like Meijners or Buijs are speculated.

Meijners will play for Eczacibasi next season..

• Carol refused proposals of Piacenza, Galatasaray and Azeryol. :)