2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• About Lucia, I think it is quite possible that she will stay in Piacenza. Yesterday night she said that it is not sure that she will leave and Piacenza president said he wants to win Champions League... so he probably made her a very big offer which finally convinced her to stay!

Btw, Richards is not good enough for Fenerbahce. With her and Lo Bianco they won't win anything.

Wasn't it more like a wish to win the CL?? (because in Italy there is nothing left to fight for -->they won anything possible in Italy) I saw the interview with him on stream...of course, my Italian is bad, but for me it was more like a wish than a serious goal...

In fact, it is almost impossible for Piacenza to win the CL, simply because the best players will play for Turkish and Russian teams :win:

• Wasn't it more like a wish to win the CL?? (because in Italy there is nothing left to fight for -->they won anything possible in Italy) I saw the interview with him on stream...of course, my Italian is bad, but for me it was more like a wish than a serious goal...

In fact, it is almost impossible for Piacenza to win the CL, simply because the best players will play for Turkish and Russian teams :win:

Don't forget about money in Azerbaijan, they also can mess up in CL, but they need better policy and brains, especially in Iqtisadchi :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wild speculation: Mareen Apitz recently liked the page of Piacenza on FB and she doesn't "like" any other clubs except Dresden there, so maybe she can replace Ferretti in Piacenza? They're similar types of players for sure...

But as I said, just a very wild guess :D

• Atom Trefl Sopot is thinking about Tijana Malesevic (source - table on siatka.org)

• Unilever:

Fabiana sees with Unilever.
    Juciely renews.
    Unilever expects response Flier.
    Natalya hits with Unilever.

Molico:

Dani Lins sees with Molico.
    Mari sees with Molico
    Molico expected medical examinations to hit with Hooker.

• Atom Trefl Sopot is thinking about Tijana Malesevic (source - table on siatka.org)

I like her but she's too weak, isn't she? Did Atom decide which OHs they're going to keep and leave? Malesevic is another Leys or Kaczorowska, so this transfer is not so convincing at all...but since their budget must be not so high, I understand why they want her.

• It doesn't make sense
    because Uni has Carol and also Mayhara

Of course...Uni wont have them both..I think wether Uni will keep trying to persue Fabiana or not, will depend a lot in the opp. If its true the team is after a foreigner and expernsive opp, than I believe the team will keep Jucy, cause having Fabiana, that is very expensive herself, plus a expensive opp is not really something like Unilever to do.

• I like her but she's too weak, isn't she? Did Atom decide which OHs they're going to keep and leave? Malesevic is another Leys or Kaczorowska, so this transfer is not so convincing at all...but since their budget must be not so high, I understand why they want her.

Kaczorowska may not stay in Atom - both Tauron and Legionovia wants her :teach: don't know what's with Leys and Podolec. Hill and Molnar will probably leave, the same should be with Pietersen (OP) and Radulovic (S). From Atom will definitely stay Łukasik (MB), Efimienko (MB), Gajewska (S) and Kuziak (L). Bełcik (S) has offer from Łódź and may leave, though in one interview she said that she also may stay in Sopot, Zenik (L) has contract for next season, but Chemik wants her. Shelukhina is recovering from injury and her situation is unkown.

• Wild speculation: Mareen Apitz recently liked the page of Piacenza on FB and she doesn't "like" any other clubs except Dresden there, so maybe she can replace Ferretti in Piacenza? They're similar types of players for sure...

But as I said, just a very wild guess :D

Seriously, players do such things not without a reason..Robin and Rasic started to follow each other @ Twitter last week..

So, I think she will probably go to Piacenza.

Apitz is not at Ferretti's level yet, but I think she would be a good solution for Piacenza.

One thing: if she behaves on court in Italy like she does in Dresden, she will get serious problems! She should let the typical Dresden-behaviour behind her. The same for Karg, if she plans to go abroad.

• Quoted from "Matthias"

Wild speculation: Mareen Apitz recently liked the page of Piacenza on FB and she doesn't "like" any other clubs except Dresden there, so maybe she can replace Ferretti in Piacenza? They're similar types of players for sure...

But as I said, just a very wild guess

Seriously, players do such things not without a reason..Robin and Rasic started to follow each other @ Twitter last week..

So, I think she will probably go to Piacenza.

Apitz is not at Ferretti's level yet, but I think she would be a good solution for Piacenza.

One thing: if she behaves on court in Italy like she does in Dresden, she will get serious problems! She should let the typical Dresden-behaviour behind her. The same for Karg, if she plans to go abroad.

Arrighetti won't let her do that :rolll:

• How does she behave? I haven't watched them since CL. I thought she was a nice person

• How does she behave? I haven't watched them since CL. I thought she was a nice person

Just read some posts in German league thread :D

• i wonder if Fb will transfer Lucia and Kristin at the same time or either of them ?

IMHO it would be too much considering also Leo, Bauer and Kim, but who knows :whistle: