2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Fenerbahce have won the race to sign Lucia Bosetti. She will play for Fenerbahce next season. Her little sister Chiara confirmed it.

You have talked about this hundreds of times. Lets wait for official info, becaufe one information talking and talking all the time is boring

• Ssuchke worse than Martałek, I don't think so :whistle: Monika is after injury, so she's still not in the best shape.
    Well, Sobolska IMHO isn't a good choice for team that will play in CL in next season, she wasted season in Chemik Police, mostly sitting on stands with Grejman :wacko:

If Impel really wanta to sign with another Polish MB, then we have many better players than Sobolska: Katarzyna Mróz, Katarzyna Gajgał, Maja Tokarska, Aleksandra Sikorska, Sylwia Wojcieska or Małgorzata Lis :teach:

On the other hand, if we have Havelkova and Stoltenborg in Impel I think that next foreigner also will be wing-spiker, anyway will Maren Brinker stay in Impel or not ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• You have talked about this hundreds of times. Lets wait for official info, becaufe one information talking and talking all the time is boring

Do you believe that sister isn't a reliable source of information? :whistle:

• Ssuchke worse than Martałek, I don't think so :whistle: Monika is after injury, so she's still not in the best shape.
    Well, Sobolska IMHO isn't a good choice for team that will play in CL in next season, she wasted season in Chemik Police, mostly sitting on stands with Grejman :wacko:

If Impel really wanta to sign with another Polish MB, then we have many better players than Sobolska: Katarzyna Mróz, Katarzyna Gajgał, Maja Tokarska, Aleksandra Sikorska, Sylwia Wojcieska or Małgorzata Lis :teach:

On the other hand, if we have Havelkova and Stoltenborg in Impel I think that next foreigner also will be wing-spiker, anyway will Maren Brinker stay in Impel or not ?(

Brinker probably leave Impel, becouse she played worst or the same Pyziołek and Mroczkowska, and she had much higher contract. Her disposition was'nt as good as her contract ;)

Is Tokarska free player now? Off course there are better player than Sobolska, but she will be third MB. Also Chemik has bigger budget so they will keep Mróz and Bednarek.

• Brinker may return to Italy, I read on a newspaper that Montichiari(new team in A1) is interested in her.

• Agata Durajczyk officially leaves Budowlani Łódź, so it means that she'll probably go to Sopot. Maybe it'll start chain reaction which I yesterday called a rumour :D

New rumours in table:
    Katarzyna Zaroślińska in Chemik Police :whistle:
    Agata Sawicka in Impel Wrocław ?(

Elżbieta Skowrońska disappeared from Impel's transfers, so she may choose their offer, but as she said in an intreview she had also few other proposals, including some with going abroad...

• According to Melhor do Volei, Praia Clube hired Tandara Caixeta for the next season, and Unilever also confirmed Carol, Juciely and Gabi one more year. This news mean that Fabiana will probably go abroad or stay in Sesi...

• Agata Durajczyk officially leaves Budowlani Łódź, so it means that she'll probably go to Sopot. Maybe it'll start chain reaction which I yesterday called a rumour :D

New rumours in table:

Elżbieta Skowrońska disappeared from Impel's transfers, so she may choose their offer, but as she said in an intreview she had also few other proposals, including some with going abroad...

AAAAAAA What do you know it from? I hope its true, ohhh i so hope...

• Dobriana Rabadzhieva in Volero Zurich
    http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=486181

Voleybolextra wrote this article 1 months ago :D
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…ya-volero-zurich-kancasi/

Dobriana Rabadzhieva in Volero Zurich
    http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=486181

Voleybolextra wrote this article 1 months ago :D
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…ya-volero-zurich-kancasi/

Who is staying in Volero? They have good players, next year we'll probably see Santos :rose: But if Olena stays then I wanna see Yanelis somewhere else. Can't they borrow her to some club.. many would like to have a killer server like her (although we don't know her current shape) Carcases is probably staying too, but having her and Dobriana on court makes no sense... someone has to pass. Who will be their setter?

• The blogger Bruno Voloch confirmed that the coach Zé Roberto has an offer from Krasnodar, and also said that the team is interested in Fabiana and Garay. (What about Fabiola???). As I told before, Fabiana will not play at Unilever (they have Juciely, Carol and Mahyara), so the only option in Brazil is Sesi...or she can accept the russian purpose...

New rumours in table:

From siatka.org we can see that is possible that :

Mariola Zenik from Atom Sopot to Chemik Police

Agata Sawicka from Chemik Police to Impel Wrocław/MKS
    Dąbrowa

Agata Durajczyk from Budowlani Łódź to Atom Sopot

Krystyna Strasz -from MKS Dąbrowa to Budowlani Łódź

true:
    Agata Durajczyk leaves Budowlani Łódź
    Budowlani Łódź are searching for new libero
    Agata Sawicka has valid contract (but if Chemik will have Zenik she also can be "rent" to some team)

If Impel gets Sawicka then probably Medyńska will be searching new team

How close is Femke to a deal with Impel? Almost done deal?