2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Hi everybody,sorry for my bad english but i've read this forum from a little bit...I have a question for you : all this transfers and rumors, but how is it possible that italian newspapers talk about the possibility that Arrighetti leaves Busto because there are big offers for her abroad but there are no teams' name yet?I mean, for Bosetti and other important players there are rumors from Poland,Turkey,Azeri league...even from Asian league,Brazil...for her nothing?there was that rumor from rc cannes(with Rasic departure)in April, but french league isn't very competitive.
    The teams in CL in turkey(Vaky,Fen,Ecz) have already strong middle blockers,Azeryl and Rabita the same,so I think that maybe there is the possibility that she decides to stay in busto(because Piacenza have already Leggeri and Folie,I consider in my reasoning the team in CL, I suppose that she can't leave a team in CL (Busto) for another one that haven't important goals).I know there is also the sponsor story of Busto ...What do you think about it?Is not weird? TIA

• Hi everybody,sorry for my bad english but i've read this forum from a little bit...I have a question for you : all this transfers and rumors, but how is it possible that italian newspapers talk about the possibility that Arrighetti leaves Busto because there are big offers for her abroad but there are no teams' name yet?I mean, for Bosetti and other important players there are rumors from Poland,Turkey,Azeri league...even from Asian league,Brazil...for her nothing?there was that rumor from rc cannes(with Rasic departure)in April, but french league isn't very competitive.
    The teams in CL in turkey(Vaky,Fen,Ecz) have already strong middle blockers,Azeryl and Rabita the same,so I think that maybe there is the possibility that she decides to stay in busto(because Piacenza have already Leggeri and Folie,I consider in my reasoning the team in CL, I suppose that she can't leave a team in CL (Busto) for another one that haven't important goals).I know there is also the sponsor story of Busto ...What do you think about it?Is not weird? TIA

Cannes rumor might be true, but it depends if Onyejekwe is staying. If she is I see no reason to tranfer Valentina since they have a healthy Ravva, Onyejekwe and Freya.. But if she leaves then Valentina might come

• new rumor in Poland: Bednarek - Kasza, Bjelica and someone else will be playing in Piła, also PGNIG returns as main sponsor

honsetly, I don`t believe :read:

• Then Chemik should think about a foreign MB too

Chemik may sign with Veljkovic ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Cannes rumor might be true, but it depends if Onyejekwe is staying. If she is I see no reason to tranfer Valentina since they have a healthy Ravva, Onyejekwe and Freya.. But if she leaves then Valentina might come

I would take Arrighetti any day of the week over Raava, Onyejekwe and Freya. It was also posted on this thread that Raava might retire next season due to a physical condition? So perhaps she may not be healthy enough for full-time play. Honestly, if I were part of management of any top team, I would be interested in Valentina. She was far and away the best MB in the Italian League and she's been performing at a very high level for quite some time in Italy. I think she's ready for prime time.

• I would take Arrighetti any day of the week over Raava, Onyejekwe and Freya. It was also posted on this thread that Raava might retire next season due to a physical condition? So perhaps she may not be healthy enough for full-time play. Honestly, if I were part of management of any top team, I would be interested in Valentina. She was far and away the best MB in the Italian League and she's been performing at a very high level for quite some time in Italy. I think she's ready for prime time.

Well i would of course.. But since someone said Cannes will have a lower budget and I don't think in that situation they would sign 4 MBs. However I agree with you on Valentina

• Will they play as a foreigner or local player? Or more importantly will they play? How many players does Rabita have?
    Cuba ;( ;(

For me, Cleger should play OPP since Rourke is performing low, Palacios bench, the same for Silva and Salas. :down:
    Brazil would love those players in it's league :cheesy: