2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Will she play in first squadra there? I remember her from Impel-Besiktas matches, she was great and she is very young

i dont know..Fb has Eda,Bauer,Gökçen and now probably Dicle...Dicle was the owner of the most blocks in the league however she has to improve her attack ...with Dicle Fb could play Eda-Dicle in the league...Gökçen also was good at blocking so who is better will get the place, included Eda !

• Grabowski said that Impel never talked to Bosetti but he confirmed that they asked Werblińska and Havelkova but it's unlikely that it'll be possible to see them in team. It is almost certain that in Impel will see Sawicka and Kwiatkowska.

source http://www.wroclaw.sport.pl/sp…ki_wzmocnia__a_ktore.html

In mks Dąbrowa Górnicza we will have argentine and polish coaches.
    source: facebook MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza

Budowlani Łódź will have new sponsor, we will see someone well known as blocker, they still talking with Anna Podolec and with someone foreign. It's official that Zaroślińska chose another team.

source: http://www.lodz.sport.pl/sport…i_nowymi_siatkarkami.html

• just like what jarter said if the coach would like to play dicle she wold need to play beside a player who is very good in spikesso that dicle will provide the defense while the other mb will provide the offense, the only 2 candidates to be with her are bauer and eda, the only time she could be paired with gocken is if they will disregard middle attack and only concentrate on defense.

carcases,rabadzhieva,antonijevic and who else will be playing for volero?

• 4 russian league titles, 2 russian clup, 1 club world and 1 champions league in 4 seasons is not pity it's called a well deserved break after performing very well in these past few years, the only time it could be called pity is when the player cannot play and havent won a championship yet :thumbsup:

• 4 russian league titles, 2 russian clup, 1 club world and 1 champions league in 4 seasons is not pity it's called a well deserved break after performing very well in these past few years, the only time it could be called pity is when the player cannot play and havent won a championship yet :thumbsup:

of course she deserves it....its a pity for us and volleyball I mean...that wont have the pleasure to watch her playing next season. :thumbup:

• If Ulanova decided faster Kazan would buy Pankova.

In that case Kazan must buy foreigner S and russian OH. Feretti-Sokolova.

• Where will play World Champion Akulova? She should leave Moscow now.

I forgot about Salina. Last year She was close to Kazan maybe this time. If She comes Kazan will buy foreigner OH.

• Respect for Impel if they want to compete with Kwiatkowska in the Champions League...she is weak attacker and did not perform well in last season, playing in Lodz. And this would be a higher level for her so I do not understand why they are considering this transfer and let Konieczna go. Anyway, I hope they do not want to hire a weaker attacker to let Kaczor play. everybody knows that Kaczor is a club's darling and can't be touched by anyone and will never be transferred unless she leaves the club on her own initiative. ?( ?( ?(

• Respect for Impel if they want to compete with Kwiatkowska in the Champions League...she is weak attacker and did not perform well in last season, playing in Lodz. And this would be a higher level for her so I do not understand why they are considering this transfer and let Konieczna go. Anyway, I hope they do not want to hire a weaker attacker to let Kaczor play. everybody knows that Kaczor is a club's darling and can't be touched by anyone and will never be transferred unless she leaves the club on her own initiative. ?( ?( ?(

I agree, we heard about many promises and stars in team and now we're reading that Kaczor with Kwiatkowska will be probable Opps for team which will compete in CL :lol: if they don't transfer better players for OH, MB, S and Sawicka as Libero it can be huge disappointment :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Interesting and unexpected move :thumbsup: and who'll be second foreigner? Will either Malagurski or Caterina Bosetti be likely to stay? I heard a rumour that Sanja is staying, any confirmation or is it still only a rumour?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Interesting and unexpected move :thumbsup: and who'll be second foreigner? Will either Malagurski or Caterina Bosetti be likely to stay? I heard a rumour that Sanja is staying, any confirmation or is it still only a rumour?

I think none of them will stay...but that is just my opinion. If KEnia arrives to play as OH, they will still need an Opp...there are rumors that Kozuch is in their eyes..but nothing official yet.

• Carcases's transfer to Molico/Osasco in Brazil seems to be official. Now the opposite spiker needs to be decided. Apparently it's going to be either Kozuch or Hooker, we still don't know. And nobody's sure whether or not Mari is going to go there too. If all these possible transfers do occur, it looks like it's going to be a very strong team offensively, but with a defficiency in reception and pass, especially with Jaqueline not there anymore.

Talking about Jaqueline, she's 90% in Sesi. A few pages ago somebody posted that she was going to Unilever but that's next to impossible. She and Murilo have stated many times in the media that they do not accept the possibility of living in different cities, especially now that they've just had a baby, and since Murilo is staying in the men's Sesi, Jaque probably will be playing there as well.

• Regarding Ulanova, what is the turnaround time for a player on maternatity leave? Is it a year and a half? Do they tend to join mid season or are they out two years if they intend to return?