2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• After 8 years, Jaqueline Carvalho back to defend Unilever.

Source?

I don't believe in anything you write here :sos:

• They've said it a million times: JAQUELINE AND MURILO DO NOT ACCEPT LIVING IN DIFFERENT CITIES.

And Murilo has officially renewed with Sesi-SP, so that means they're staying in São Paulo and Jaqueline will play for a team from SP. It's as simple as that, Jesus Christ.

• This user FlierxManon should be banned.
    Almost none of its "certains" have come true so far...

• Valentina Arrighetti have signed with Galatasaray.

• Serbian OH, Bojana Marković , signed with Beziers Angels in the French League.

French OPP, Hélène Schleck, renewed her contract for another season with them as well.

Source: Midi Libre

• Nantes Volley renewed with Greek S, Nikoletta Kouotouxidou, and American MB, Sherri Williams. They also signed Argentine OPP, Melisa Callo.

Source: Nantes Website

• The following athletes are listed as signed for 2014/15 but don't list which teams. Perhaps someone from the board can identify:

- Roslandy Acosta (OPP) (VEN)
    - Kylie Atherstone (OH) (USA)
    - Whitney Billings (OH/OPP) (USA)
    - Desiree Elliott (MB) (USA)
    - DeeDee Harrison (MB) (USA)
    - Stephanie Holthus (OH) (USA)
    - Lisa Henning (OH) (USA)
    - Allison Mayfield (OH) (USA)
    - Samantha Middleborn (MB) (USA)
    - Stephanie Zielinski (S) (USA)
    - Josefina Fernandez (OH) (ARG)
    - Florencia Busquets (MB) (ARG)
    - Nicole Koolhas (MB/OPP) (NED)
    - Gergana Marinova (S) (BUL)
    - Rocio Gomez (OH) (ESP)
    - Ana Belen Fernandez (MB) (ESP)
    - Mallory Steux (S) (FRA)
    - Sarah Schermerhorn (MB) (USA)
    - Yulia Ferulik (MB) (RUS)

- Irene Camara (S) (ESP)
    - Tamara Hoffman (MB) (BRA)
    - Anja Zdovc (OH) (SLO)

• The following athletes are listed as signed for 2014/15 but don't list which teams. Perhaps someone from the board can identify:

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• I have a question about Rabita setters. Rabita has 3 very good setters and in my opinion one of Tomkom-Skorupa should leave, because I don`t think that some of them would not be in roster for CL matches :thumbdown: Fenerbahce doesn`t have foregin setter and Marcello work with Skorupa in Rabita, so maybe she will be transferred to Fenerbahce? what do You think people about this ? :)

• I have a question about Rabita setters. Rabita has 3 very good setters and in my opinion one of Tomkom-Skorupa should leave, because I don`t think that some of them would not be in roster for CL matches :thumbdown: Fenerbahce doesn`t have foregin setter and Marcello work with Skorupa in Rabita, so maybe she will be transferred to Fenerbahce? what do You think people about this ? :)

Fenerbahçe announced that they transferred Lo Bianco.

• Murphy and Calderon in igtisadchi baku and onuma out of igtisadchi baku.

Nootsara leave rabita baku . She want join fenebahce .