2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Yes, Arrighetti just confirmed in her page that she will play abroad next season but not where

• Italian OH Sara Loda may go to Modena from Bergamo.

Italian MB Rossella Olivotto signed with Montichiari.

• I love this couple but a bit worried how they will manage to stay together as a lesbian-couple in such a gay-anti country like Azerbaijan ;(

My dear friend, I think you forgot that Azerbaijan is called the MOST TOLERANT country in the WORLD.

Here people can respect all the religions, though Azerbaijan is Muslim Country, Jewish people feel here like home, Chritians and all other religions as well.
    Also about sexual orientation, we used to have soooo many players of that style those HAD ZERO problem in Azerbaijan.

So, it is nothing but wrong impressions from NOWHERE !

I am really happy more and more BIG stars are coming to Azerbaijani league.

Like Nikolic said- she is even late to play in such a great country and was liking Baku more and more after her every visit, seeing all those changes.

So, no worries about anything for their lives ;)

Also, the ones who were thinking Cubans here are like slaves, can follow them on facebook or instagram to see whether they look like slaves or queens ;)

Thanks for attention

• My dear friend, I think you forgot that Azerbaijan is called the MOST TOLERANT country in the WORLD.

I remember various news-items around Eurovision in Baku, a few years ago..totally the opposite of your statement. I presume Emil refers to that i.e.

• Of course, Ilgar. According to you, Azerbaijan seems to be the calmest and friendliest country on the planet. I have never been there so I have no idea how gay people are treated over there. But I have read some news related to gay anti issues in Azerbaijan and A lot of people in northen europe probably agree with me.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012…-eurovision-song-contest/

This is one of the news that I have read.

Sorry for :offtopic: It's a pity because I want both Arrighetti and Lloyd to stay in Italy...

• I hope that you are right, but for example Lisa Thomsen said in an interview that she didn't feel like she can live "open" in Azerbaijan and she told very few people about her relationship.

Thinking about this...it would be very interesting to have Lloyd, Arrighetti, Buijs and Thomsen all in Lokomotiv :D

• Does anyone have news of which will play Saori Kimura?

• I hope that you are right, but for example Lisa Thomsen said in an interview that she didn't feel like she can live "open" in Azerbaijan and she told very few people about her relationship.

Thinking about this...it would be very interesting to have Lloyd, Arrighetti, Buijs and Thomsen all in Lokomotiv :D

They should make a lesbian union in Azerbaijan :D

• Thinking about this...it would be very interesting to have Lloyd, Arrighetti, Buijs and Thomsen all in Lokomotiv

According to volleyball.it - transfertable, Anne will join Lokomotiv :win:

• Some gossips on websites doesnt mean it is generally like that. Such kind of things you can see in all countries. Every day and hundreds times.

Emil, it is indeed one of the calmest and non-criminal countries.. You may ask your friends too ) But please, dont send me some link about some rare and normal crimnal issues )

Lisa might feel like that but it doesnt mean if she said someone would kill her )

We have them more than enough here.

• russian opposite I.Smirnova from Uralotchka to Vicenza

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Wow, you and god are cool with that? Azerbaijan being the calmest and friendliest country... Why do people from Azerbaijan who live and work in Sweden and Norway say exactly the opposite? OKAY, whatever. I have nothing to reply on your words.

I wish them luck for being in Azerbaijan despite for being gay :win:

• They should make a lesbian union in Azerbaijan :D

:lol:

(sorry, I had to :D )

• Within days Ivna Marra will be officially announced by
    Molico / Osasco